Mobile mining - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Matthew Ayegba

Mobile mining

I know mobile mining not useful but some coins or tokens mine with mobile like etn,phoneum and pi network

Pi Network is The First Digital Currency You Can Mine On Your Phone

Edited by Fredy_1221

7 hours ago, Urmila14 said:

I use electroneum mining app. This is a great app. I got a lot of payments. This mining app is old. But they are still online. And they still come with payment. It's a trusted app. You can join this mining.    

How many users have already used the application you said. And how many results do you get every day? Do we have to make an investment to start mining through the application?

Mobile mining is a great idea , i think in the future a lot of project will try it , but mobile mining need stron GPUs , and it will cost alot of money , but one day mobile mining will be the best way of mining 

On my opinion I think mining using phone is just destroying your phone.i have tried it already. I won't name it I mine for an hour and only get 1satoshi.imaginge my phone might get destroyed from overheat and I only get micro cents.i don't  think it's a good idea.but it's only my opinion please ask others also.

2 hours ago, Zisan Azad Salin said:

Mobile mining is not real. You cannot mine through a mobile. A mobile cannot generate the power of mining. Highly configured PC can generate the power of BTC mining.

mobile mining is real and it always will be. however if you have a good smart phone or android phone then you can mine with that. the problem is, phone shall be dead or very soon phone will going to be hang and so many problem will arises. even it is not profitable

Waste of time and waste of mobile battery. There's no real mobile mining, Even ETN its not real mobile mining but rather some peer 2 peer network that creates an illusion that you are mining. its all made for marketing purposes to attract many people in their projects.

spacer.png

What can we say about this??? I have done some research and I have found out that mobile mining is fast, secure and cheap but sometimes it yields low profit making it very painful

electroneum only simulates mining on mobile, there is not enough computing power and then when requesting withdraw, ask for the e-mail, mobile number and a selfie, it is better to try to mine from a mobile uplexa or pi

On 1/14/2020 at 12:31 AM, Diggy said:

Yah,  because our phones will damages especially our battery,  that's why this is not recommended in some low specs phones.

I agree with you, mining with a mobile phone will only damage the device, and the battery, if calculated profit and loss will be even greater losses. So I have mined with a mobile phone just as an experience.

I know this Electroneum wallet that you can mine on your phone but never use it because I really don't want to arm my phone battery and finally don't get nothing or just for some Coins without any value

Mining on the phone consumes all the power of the phone and I don't think there is a phone that has a powerful graphics card and processor that helps with this project

mobile mining is not recommended because so many reason behind of this. primary reason is, low profits. second reason is: phone could be dead due to mine crypto coins. i tried with readmi pro 8+. and its really not profitable at all.

55 minutes ago, purpratik said:

How numerous clients have as of now applied the software you said. And how numerous comes about do you get every day? Do we got to make an speculation to begin mining via the software?

Mining through cellular is a waste of your time. Cellular is used for what is useful, not for destroying it because of mining.

I don't find any application for Android to mining bitcoin.I think there is no apps to mine bitcoin in mobile phone.But we can mine ETN coin in mobile phone

• -2 1

The idea of mining depends on the more profit you earn in digital currencies, the more complex the mathematical issues, pay attention! There are a lot of people around the world trying to mining to solve the same mathematical problems at the same time that your device solves them, the slower your machine is, the less your chance of profit.

Well the high cost of energy and the low computing power and ,potential data fees ,mobile mining proves to be difficult method to earn cryptocurrency and make profits. The only way it will be profitable is through reduced electricity costs.

I think it is not easy to exploit mobile, the other mining here is difficult. I think it will greatly damage the software, hardware for your mobile phone and it is also very battery draining

On 10/4/2019 at 4:16 PM, Khan said:

Sir, First thing is that mining is not that simple as it seems to be, but Mining on Mobile devices should be a suicide mission for the device as Mining needs strong GPUs, which are costly.

Mining cannot even be done on GPUs anymore, they need specialized ASICs in mining data centers. It does the SHA256 proof of work the fastest until the next latest miner is released.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

bad choice for mobile miners, because it will destroy your battery and will damage your smart phone. you can not able to avoid this if you going to mine continuously with mobile phone. even it was not much profitable than hardware mining tools

Versatile mining is a good thought , I think later on a ton of task will attempt it , yet portable mining need stron GPUs , and it will cost alot of cash , however one day portable mining will be the most ideal method for mining. Yet, this program is moderate need to speed

30 minutes ago, addou said:

My supposition is versatile telephone mining is highly horrible on the grounds that there app is damigh on your flexible phone and battery and hang your android telephone. . .

The main factor is what you say. Damage will definitely occur and will you benefit when mining a cellphone? of course not, so you even suffer losses because your cell phone is damaged.

this is a waste of time my friend, I advise you not to bother with this idea and not fall for the tricks of scammers, choose another way to earn cryptocurrency.

I agree with you, mobile mining is only a fraud tool by fraudsters and will not provide benefits for its users, other than that mobile mining can also harm your device.