Mobile mining - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Matthew Ayegba

Mobile mining

It is only waste of time.in mobile mining you need yo buy giga hash  to be able to withdraw youre earnings in mining there is no free mining think that are very profitable if there is some only little coin you will get

mobile mining is simply destroying your phone, it cannot that kind of work, trading or I mean mining requires you are able to stand some good change to it, there is a lot one should know about mining, it takes a lot of power and requires a very powerful machine so its important you realize mining with your phone destroys it and it also makes it difficult to really understand what is right . even if you do , it will end up making you losses.

I think there is no apps to mine bitcoin in mobile phone.But we can mine ETN coin in mobile phone . I don't find any application for Android to mining bitcoin.

I think mobile mining not good.for crypto currency mining need powerful gpu or cpu most of mobile mining apps or websites is scam don't waste your time.

Mobile mining is not that good because there are no good coins that can be mined with your mobile nowadays. The good ones are already in the old days. So, I will not use mobile mining

Yes at this time cellular mining is not profitable for me personally. Mining equipment requires considerable power and a large enough hashrate to break the mining pool block itself and is equipped with special firmware to prevent malware viruses from entering the mining device.

Mobile devices are not manufactured for this kind of services, mining is good but requires a lot of power energy, so mobile mining is not good idea because if you used the wrong device you will damage it for sure, mining is not easy and profitable in the same time 

mining requires a lot of power energy which is not manufactured for mobile devices. So, many times it's harmful to the device.

42 minutes ago, reiceshobb said:

I listened nearly this a while these days that individuals did versatile mining for ETN however i have never tried it and i'm so inquisitive how effective mining this coin due to the fact versatile cellphone have moo spec compare to PC and virtually how numerous ETN people gets from this sports

ETN can indeed be obtained. But just look, the results obtained in ETN are very low. I have calculated and the amount is not proportional to the time we use. Even though it's just waiting.

Actual mining on mobile is mostly inefficient because you will not find any satisfaction from the mining power of your phone ...
Electronium mobile mining is not really mining, it is like a present and you will have a part of the pool

This cell mining electroneum is not necessarily honestly actual mining, which is like the presence and you may have a part of the pool. Actually mining on mobile is essentially recklessly because you may no longer get even Satoshi from your electric mining phone

On 10/4/2019 at 8:27 PM, Matthew Ayegba said:

Mining is an important aspect in cryptocurrency. Mobile mining makes the effort and cost of mining low. With the mobile phone in the hands of millions of people around the world, the energy requirement to mine  cryptocurrency in mining farms as well as the cost of that to environment are drastically  cut down. Over the last few Months, one can notice the steady climb in the number of mobile miners on the ELECTRONEUM (ETN) platform which is perfect.  More companies are encouraged to look into this so as to create a more sustainable business and opportunity for their communities.

This is not mining that will use your smartphone CPU. ETN is cloud mining. Your smartphone only monitors mining status

The mobile mining its not just the seriously business, but this we can say can help for the beginners to know how the mining work, but it cannot make any profit

Don't do the mobile mining because I also was doing the mobile mining while I was the beginners and my phone was destroyed its too slow to use nowadays

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

46 minutes ago, HidayatCrypto9 said:

My mobile Electroneum app is not opening due to some issues. I tried a lot but didn’t get the point. I am asking you how to restore Electroneum wallet? 

So now I have no idea about the Electroneum mining application because few years ago when they ask me for KYC then that time I left this application so may be they ask for some new detail about the users KYC.

All of the apps that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of app but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake. A mobile phone cannot generate the power of mining.

electroneum's mobile mining isn't really actually mining, its like an attendance and you will have a share of the pool. actual mining on mobile is basically useless as you will not get even a satoshi from your phone's mining power

On 2/1/2020 at 6:03 AM, Sweaty said:

Do you really agree that excavation by a portable can be imagined, I do not believe, I am cruel or not realistic, but in terms of convenience since its benefits will be almost zero and it can cause multi-dimensional damage.

Right mine with mobile phone is not really profitable at all and i dont know why people trust that they can mine and earn using the phone , they will got nothing and broke there phone 

Mobile mining is not very suitable in order to get significant profit from cryptocurrency mining. Yes, if you have at your disposal more than hundreds of mobile devices, maybe. But today there is nothing, and mobile devices are not suitable for mining. 

People can use their phones for mining but they did not get much currency and it will harm their devices so it is better for them to mining by mining machines

2 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

People can use their phones for mining but they did not get much currency and it will harm their devices so it is better for them to mining by mining machines

The harm rate is higher than what people think about it, the CPU dies soon and it is not a reliable way of making money with killing CPU of the mobile phone for the few bucks.

3 minutes ago, dromabbur said:

You require solid GPU otherwise you require solid CPU on PC right?

There are two types of mining, the mobile phone apps for mining usually use the both GPU and CPU but the CPU processors die faster than first year. Lets calculate, the CPU costs more than $100 and the rewards from mining will be less than $40 in a year, approximately.

Mining on mobile phones is never going to be profitable, even expensive mining hardware are barely profitable, mining on phone will just use more power for nothing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png