Will BTC down to $6000 - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Will BTC down to $6000

History saying in 2021, Bitcoin will go to the moon to hit a new all-time high price! I am very optimistic about it! But I think, before the Bitcoin halving we will see a big pump in the Bitcoin price and in the whole crypto market! After BTC halving in May 2020, the price will go down and it will start mooning again at the end of 2020! This is my prediction about the Bitcoin price till 2021

In December 2019 the price of Bitcoin fell to around $ 6700, now in February 2020 the price of Bitcoin has reached $ 9650 and will continue to rise, that is my prediction.

On 10/24/2019 at 9:42 PM, Saoha said:

In the cryptocurrency market, nothing is impossible. $ 6000 is the price at which BTC is now possible. However I think it will drop to $ 7000 and rise again. The one thing we always notice about BTC is that it increases more than decreases

This is true that now the BTC is going to high and it make good value in the market than the other coins and now in this year the BTC will touch the 200,000$ and we make good money in the market this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Starting from 2020, the lowest Bitcoin price that I saw at $ 7,000 occurred at the end of December 2019. My opinion is that the lowest point of Bitcoin going forward.  Bitcoin has won the trust of the world community in general as a profitable savings account, the demand for Bitcoin will remain stable.

On 10/24/2019 at 11:05 AM, Devh said:

As i had been analyzed and see the bitcoin market history is repeating. If we study the charts then we can easily predict that it will go down but History never always repeat. In my honest view, BTC will be down as it was in 2018 but this time it will be its last dump. After this many more projects and awareness is going on peak so this can be examined that in the next year BTC will pump but it will never come below this price which we are getting at this time. 

So we are talking/ BTC will be dump below 6000 dollars very soon. What's your opinion please share !

I can't really say for sure because we are not in a position to make predictions bitcoins can rise or fall at any point  in time so it's not up to us to decide

Well, the prediction about the down to 6k was already proven to be wrong. The price of bitcoin is rising up to 9600 now. I think bitcoin wants to to reach 10.000

22 hours ago, Kabbo said:

Maybe in September Bitcoin price were gone down for 6000$ and thus time many people were buy bitcoin and Bitcoin price become raise for double. But we can still invest in BTC

It is not bad if bitcoin goes down to $6K again because we can buy more bitcoin with our earnings and wait until it reaches $10K again. If this happens, we can make 65% profit but it is unlikely to happen because it keeps rising at the moment and only falls $400 at the end of each bullish market. Most sources predict bitcoin will increase even more than $20K in 2020. The bigger the difference in price between rise and fall, the more reward for traders but less for holders.

No, bitcoin will not be going down that low at that price anytime soon, bitcoin is on its way to a new all time high price this year and there is no bearish resistance that will bring bitcoin price down to 6,000 usd.

I don't think this is possible right now. Unless there is something bad that happened like a hacked exchange. My prediction is that bitcoin will continue to go up and up. But you don't need to trust me.

No bitcoin don't down 6k. Because we see that bitcoin price hit 9.5k. I think it is the best time to sell bitcoin. If you sell them then you can get a good profit

I think before the beginning of the year the pope will sell large amounts of bitcoin assets. what happens is market psychology will go down and bitcoin charts will enter the bearish market which happens to get cheap prices at the beginning of the year. This is the moment where the pope will get more bitcoin. So this is the trading strategy and the beginning of the year became a new project for bitcoin.

No I think bitcoin rise more bitcoin looking good now price around 10000$ all coins also following bitcoin some big investers predicted bitcoin rise more.

If Bitcoin down 6k then I think it is really bad news for us. Because we cant earn more money. Still now we can see that their price increasing rapidly

11 hours ago, Lifeman said:

It will be very surprised for bitcoin to go back to $6000 we need bitcoin to go very higher this time around

Bitcoin not down again to 6000$ because bitcoin price now increasing fastly and some big investers predicted bitcoin cross 20k$ in 2020.

On 10/24/2019 at 4:52 PM, Caporetto said:

Well we consolidated at 100 weekly ma at 7800 - for 1 month then we broke it to downside - last support is 200 weekly ma at 6800- that should stop price at least for a big bounce however lose that - and its free fall to 5200 -and bitcoin is literally dead.

Now this time BTC will touch the 10160$ and it will try to go to up and peoples will regularly buy the coins in the crypto market and they start to safe that coins and i hope that the market will make a bull this time very high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Nobody knows if the price will go up or down but in my opinion the price will not drop to $ 6000. Bitcoin can become 7k

Now I see the bearish candlestick pattern is showing Bitcoin is already move the highest price .now downside trend is moving it's mighty b touch the support level of 6000$ 

31 minutes ago, Rita_Italy said:

No Bitcoin won't be down for 6000$ and Bitcoin currently Stand in more than 10k. From the January Bitcoin were started to raise and still Bitcoin pumping in every days. We should keep hold more days

I think so too. Bitcoin might not return to 6k. The only possibility is that bitcoin will head for 60K hahaha. Alright, who agrees with me? There is an important event ahead captain.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

To be a successful trader, you must put all possibilities in front of you and not say that this will not happen or that will happen because everything is possible in this market that is affected by the news very much. Strong news may raise the price of bitcoin to $ 20000 and another bad news may bring the bitcoin price down to $ 6,000 maybe, so anything is possible in this market

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

In 2020 the price won't go down to 6k$ I'm sure because the Demand is increasing daily. And the Bitcoin has already reached 10k$ in first quarter of year the price won't coming down to 6k$

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I don t think that can happen now because bitcoin is growing slowly now and if it starts to decrease again I think it will decrease to the limits. $ 8,000 no more

I think bitcoin will take other way to  reach  13000$ that is very expected  nowadays , but not difficult to   be down before correcting the price  for going up again due to unstability. 

We can't trust on Bitcoin market value may be the price will go below then 3000$ again. we can't predict the price of bitcoin, sometimes history repeating again and again.