Will BTC down to $6000 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Will BTC down to $6000

As i had been analyzed and see the bitcoin market history is repeating. If we study the charts then we can easily predict that it will go down but History never always repeat. In my honest view, BTC will be down as it was in 2018 but this time it will be its last dump. After this many more projects and awareness is going on peak so this can be examined that in the next year BTC will pump but it will never come below this price which we are getting at this time. 

So we are talking/ BTC will be dump below 6000 dollars very soon. What's your opinion please share !

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

Well we consolidated at 100 weekly ma at 7800 - for 1 month then we broke it to downside - last support is 200 weekly ma at 6800- that should stop price at least for a big bounce however lose that - and its free fall to 5200 -and bitcoin is literally dead.

When you look at historical graphs for most coins - you will see that when the price crashes, it usually doesn't go as low as the previous crash. So over years, the coin is generally climbing. So for example, it will climb by 200% and then drop by 90% - then climb again by 200% and drop again by 90% - these averages ensure that the price is generally climbing even though crashes. So I agree, you probably will never have the chance to buy bitcoin at this price again. Perhaps the next crash will only go as low as 12k.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

3 hours ago, williamz902 said:

When you look at historical graphs for most coins - you will see that when the price crashes, it usually doesn't go as low as the previous crash. So over years, the coin is generally climbing. So for example, it will climb by 200% and then drop by 90% - then climb again by 200% and drop again by 90% - these averages ensure that the price is generally climbing even though crashes. So I agree, you probably will never have the chance to buy bitcoin at this price again. Perhaps the next crash will only go as low as 12k.

Exact man the price of bitcoin will not seen in future around 6k dollars. Now every body have time to buy and last chance to buy on such lower price. As i'm going for it and looking forward to collect maximum investment that i can do. But history not always repeat and everything not same always. That word you catch the next year it will below as 12k so its better to buy at half price now. those who thinks that Bitcoin crash due to whales and will continue then they think wrong because crypto investors increasing every day and i'm expecting something great in future.

6 hours ago, Devh said:

As i had been analyzed and see the bitcoin market history is repeating. If we study the charts then we can easily predict that it will go down but History never always repeat. In my honest view, BTC will be down as it was in 2018 but this time it will be its last dump. After this many more projects and awareness is going on peak so this can be examined that in the next year BTC will pump but it will never come below this price which we are getting at this time. 

So we are talking/ BTC will be dump below 6000 dollars very soon. What's your opinion please share !

In the cryptocurrency market, nothing is impossible. $ 6000 is the price at which BTC is now possible. However I think it will drop to $ 7000 and rise again. The one thing we always notice about BTC is that it increases more than decreases

• Useful or interesting 1

It's possible to happen though the bitcoin price fall down to $6k, especially after the big crash yesterday and it makes bitcoin price fall into $7.5k. To be honest i don't want any fall again, please back to $8k-10k again.

I don't think so.

Bitcoin has already established higher lows that ~$6k price range is highly unlikely. If it ever reaches that point tho, it would surely be a good time to buy and accumulate more bitcoin because price will rise soon after.

19 hours ago, Saoha said:

In the cryptocurrency market, nothing is impossible. $ 6000 is the price at which BTC is now possible. However I think it will drop to $ 7000 and rise again. The one thing we always notice about BTC is that it increases more than decreases

The true decision is always to buy when it crash and sell when it pump. So this always happen but i'm thinking for a big crash and the crash should be minimum 6k USD so i can grab more BTC for good trading. After all its also expecting below 5k and it will more happy chance to grab maximum BTCs. But as i said in post this will last crash and next crash will be as low as 8k So do not expect that next time we found BTC at 5-6k easily. Thats what many less members try to understand the actual fact. BTC have future its no doubt.

22 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

There are more negative new's at present so it can fall or consolidate in huge . Centralized exchanges are getting closed, So many are pressuring people to close all crypto related stuff in real life . 

Christmas and New year coming it may also make few user to withdraw and enjoy the festival.

Do not get panic and sell all your coin. Just try to hold in a stable coin.

Why to choose centralized exchanges and centralized wallets? I know the final destination of a crypto is wallet. But why paper wallet introduced? Every one want facility and not research more and people think it very hard to use paper wallet. While its the most easiest work. One thing is sure that Block chain will make some thing decentralized soon. As yobit is totally decentralized so this is the best opportunity for all. We shouls not go for KYC exchanges and wallets as it not more secured and any time our data and privacy can be leaked !

20 hours ago, babadoyv said:

It canb go as down as $5000 yes, but i really hope this doesnt happen because a lot of people live of bitcoin and some even live of boutneis and signatures, so this means they will get a lot lower in btc

Not really, it is just the monetary value that is low and if they can hodl which they should I I where them, they will be the gainers once the Bitcoin price reverse upward again.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/24/2019 at 3:05 PM, Devh said:

But it is not important that it will repeat the 2018. It can also repeat the 2017 and it may repeat the years in which the halving occurred. I mean in the coming year we will see a halving which will boost the price much higher like the previous two halving events. 

Edited by Survay

2 minutes ago, ihavedreams said:

we all hope and pray that bitcoin will rise, hopefully it can be realized if the performance is good and there is a possibility to go up

Fro the current market situation everyone can predict that the price is going very well. Each day we see a number of new businesses and running businesses adopt bitcoin which is a sign that bitcoin price will increase much bigger in the coming time. 

5 minutes ago, Survay said:

But it is not important that it will repeat the 2018. It can also repeat the 2017 and it may repeat the years in which the halving occurred. I mean in the coming year we will see a halving which will boost the price much higher like the previous two halving events. 

I'm not saying the exact but at this time as i predicted to buy BTC at 7400 and sell at 7900 after 2 days, is true now and who follow that made the pure 300$ profit after fees. So still its good time to buy BTC. I did not said that buy btc only at below 6k. I'm just keeping a target. But for sure its going down and will down more and after this big crash we will never get chance to Buy BTC at such lower price. So i m just suggesting to keep some at current price and keep some money for its price down. So on both sides you will get profit and good margin.

I think a coin has a good chance of falling in its price. Still, this is cryptocurrency, and it cannot be argued that tomorrow it will not cost $ 100. Well, if you look at the charts of past years, then Bitcoin has already fallen below 6000 and, I'm sure, will fall again. By the way, I myself do not have bitcoin yet, and if it still falls, I think to buy my first one.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

2 hours ago, redamoun said:

BTC will not fall this time, i think 7500$ is the most lowest price, that can be in the next two months, i already change my buy order to 7600$, because i have a bad feeling that the red period will start in the next week, and maybe it will stay untill the halving, of Bitcoin, begun in the beginning of 2020, so my friends be careful when you are buying BTC this days, and also dont forget to invest, only the money, that you dont have anything, to do with it.

"Tap Can Binh" - China's government leader stated: China needs to focus on Blockchain. And as you can see by the Bitcoin pump, I think that if Blockchain technology is really appreciated by China, 2020 will be a year of cryptocurrency.

Definitely not going down to $ 6,000. On coinmarketcap today you can see that bitcoin has grown to the level of $ 8,000 and it is very pleasing. 

Dream of 6k is over bottom is in, BTC did this massive fake out, and now its closing the daily with bullish engulfing, probably we see 9k before any retracement, dont think shorts are smart here

Personally, I think it is unlikely, most likely he will gradually regain his position, but who knows... Anything can happen

That is very not like to happen, If check the price now BTC has gain over 6% in the last 24 hours after the sudden dump to $7400, it back to over $8300, so there is a little chance that it will go back to $6000.

At that moment The price of BTC touch the Price of  8671$ .The market is now pumping again  BTC .The Price of BTC will not easily come down to 6k.But these are predictions and many more predictions are on BTC.

Bitcoin is currently on the rise and I am currently writing this comment at $ 8670
That's good after yesterday's price was 7400

THINK POSITIVE

1 minute ago, ashasanga said:

Could be good and could be smart if you sell now, but well, Its BTC man no one tell it what to do, let's just hope it keeps up to 10k.

Good advice make profit today not tommorow .You can buy again bit coin when his price will low down and in between price low high make trade and make easy profit for your self .You are in crypto for profit whether its short time or long time make it happend.

In my opinion, BTC is a promising technology, and investing in it now, will bring big profits.however, this is only an assumption, no one will give you a definite answer.

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

Looking at the way things are i don't see bitcoin around that price anything soon but the market as it ups and downs who knows , bitcoin might drop that low but things feel a little different year and next year will feel even more different than the bitcoin market we use to trading on.

1 hour ago, Ghetto workout said:

In my opinion, BTC is a promising technology, and investing in it now, will bring big profits.however, this is only an assumption, no one will give you a definite answer.

The posted you read here in the forum are all assumptions by the each member, none of them are precise and accurate, now its up to you if you believe in it or not. If you think it is helpful you can take down notes or save to some small piece of paper something like that.  Bitcoin price can up side down anytime but for what happened now that's now possible I think.