Will BTC down to $6000 - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Will BTC down to $6000

On 10/24/2019 at 6:05 AM, Devh said:

If we study the charts then we can easily predict that it will go down

I wouldn't put too much stock in studying charts, because you're essentially trying to predict what the future is going to do based on the past, and history does *not* always repeat itself.  That's been proven over and over in the stock market, and it's why technical analysis is BS.

Bitcoin very well might drop back down to $6000, but with the halving coming up in a few months I have a feeling it won't, and it doesn't matter what the price chart looks like.

I think bitcoin will not go below $6000. Although its too much fluctuating but its demand is increasing because more people are going to be aware about crypto currency so with inceasing demand it will rise. And bitcoin will halve next year.

Edited by Opinder

Probably it can down to 6000$ but no matter whether it down or high. If you want to get huge profit then you have to buy as much Bitcoin as you can. Because sooner or later Bitcoin gives you a huge profit. Keep it on mind.

That is still possibility Bitcoin down to $6,000. Not because i think right about technical Bitcoin will repeated. But i see Bitcoin now is different when old time.

When 2001-2015 Bitcoin don't have any competition, no altcoin have best feature like Bitcoin, so the market will prefer buying coin where have best feature, Bitcoin. But now Ethereum opening the chance for new altcoin to created and compete in cryptocurrency, so Bitcoin with old system, time by time will lose their fans because it.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes, although all this time has passed since your analysis but so far Bitcoin has not gone down to $ 6000, but I do expect that you could drop to this number before the expected big spike after the expected halving.

Yes, it is not impossible that Bitcoin's market value will fall below $ 6,000.It can happen but if it is a great latch for all users this year, I think the market value of the sale will rise very soon.

Bitcoin’s initial trades in July 2010 ranged from $0.0008 to $0.08 per Investopedia.org and didn’t break above $1 until April 14, 2014, according to bitcoinitity.org. At its current price around $7,550 Bitcoin will be the best performing investment for the past decade with a return of 100,000 times or more on the initial trades. Even with a cost basis of $1 it will have generated more than a 700,000% gain vs. Netflix, the best performing stock for the decade, at about 4,200%.

good morning from germany 😄

so i think the bitcoin price is going down but you can never tell how far but that will definitely be a good opportunity to invest again. but it is also a good way to invest in other coins because as we can see they are currently cheap.

Yes of course this is the last dump of Bitcoin, but I know it will never come down to $ 6000.  Because Bitcoin is currently on the rise, it will never come to $ 6000.

3 minutes ago, Sty1e said:

But Bitcoin has been falling for a long time, it has been falling from $ 10,000 and has been swimming from $ 6,800 to $ 7,300 for several months, but for the most part it has not been able to observe growth, so it is quite possible that it will reach $ 6,000

It may be, but I was able to see some Bitcoin price daily in various markets and exchange sites, saying that it is now above seven thousand dollars, so it will not be less than that, but I am saying that it is going to increase.

I hope that the $6000 level is the last price that we are going to see after the halving, and all talks should only be about adoption and price increase, we should head to 2020 with positive thoughts and expectations.

BTC is at most 7000$ these days and if it's price will continue for a year. It is possibilities to the bitcoin users invest in ethereum and it's price will high.

There is no chance for bitcoins price goes down because all the market indicators show that the price of bitcoins goes up and people invest and store them for this purpose. The demanded of bitcoins increase and according to economics rule when demand increase then price automatic increased.

I think btc will not go down to 6000 dollars.Recently bitcoin price rise up rapidly.I think in 2020 btc price will be grow up to 12000 dollars

I don't agree with you . Because i noticed that the price of Bitcoin is increasing and it's present price is $7300 . I hope it will increase more very quickly.

Some analysts say that bitcoin can sharply fall in price before halving. But we should not be afraid of this, because after a while the price should go up.

Yes, the price of bitcoin is getting rash, but because of this price is higher than last year it is still sufficient price it can go down to 6 or even increase.  But it's not something I support.

Will BTC protect the $ 6000 support level?
A common opinion regarding the medium-term prospects of BTC is the following: if BTC can successfully and confidently defend the support level at the level of $ 6000 in the coming weeks, then a significant drop to the lower levels of the 5-thousand price range is unlikely.

Given the stability that BTC has demonstrated since the beginning of August, and the fact that the dominant cryptocurrency did not fall below the $ 6000 mark when the daily trading volume of the asset reached its annual minimum, it can be assumed that it will be very difficult for bears to lower the price of BTC in the short term.

Hello my friends
We cannot predict prices, but data help determine our price. At the end of December, prices remained relatively stable between $ 7,100 and $ 7,500.
I don't think it will go down to $ 6,000

Bitcoin price is very unstable now. It seems to me that bitcoin may fall in the near future. Many large traders have begun the winter holidays and they do not trade.

I believe that bitcoin has already gone to $ 6000 and now bounced back from $ 7000. Then it should gradually gain value for the next bull run.

On 10/24/2019 at 4:52 PM, Caporetto said:

Well we consolidated at 100 weekly ma at 7800 - for 1 month then we broke it to downside - last support is 200 weekly ma at 6800- that should stop price at least for a big bounce however lose that - and its free fall to 5200 -and bitcoin is literally dead.

Bitcoin will not going to be dead because it is the market running coin and this coin will not easily going to be dead if this will dead then the other coin will come and it will replace the BTC and that coin may be XRP, ETH, or the LTC coin because these are the top and best coins in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/2/2020 at 1:11 AM, Lilit said:

Some analysts say that bitcoin can sharply fall in price before halving. But we should not be afraid of this, because after a while the price should go up.

This fall is anticipated from  last few months but till now its not happening .Now we are in 2020 may be this fall started in upcoming few days .This will a good thing for market.

• +3 1