Where did you loose huge in your life ? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Where did you loose huge in your life ?

59 minutes ago, Iamelneeno said:

It was on a binance exchange back in early 2018 I invest on a particular coin and the price was ripe for selling but I was too greedy and was hoping the price might increase again about two or 3 days later the coin crashed and fell down. I lose all my coin that day.

Can I ask you the name of the coin? Unfortunately, coins like that are abundant on the market. They are very active and rising at first which attracts lots of attention for investment because anyone is looking for fast and easy profit. But when the coin absorbed enough capitals from investors, it suddenly falls heavily and never rises again. Is this exactly what happened to you? How much did you wait for the coin to rise? I can guess that you also thought about recovery but after a long wait, you lost your hope and accepted failure.

On 24.10.2019 at 04:58, Cryptohash said:

Are you addict to it ? have you ever lost yourself there come out of it?

I lost around 3 k to 4 k dollar now I feel it is more now I feel its more to my financial situation.

I did not trade much in the crypto world but I just trade a few amounts in my local share market

Share how you felt? did you come out?

I lost a large amount of money a couple of times when I bought a coin on a pump, and also left my deposit in a dice game, but it was a long time ago and now those losses do not bother me, I just try not to repeat the mistakes

On 10/24/2019 at 7:58 AM, Cryptohash said:

Well in life there are two sets of people one believes luck others believe knowledge.

Here are two commonplace all crypto people hang out the whole day.

• Gambling 
  • Trading

I lost around 3 k to 4 k dollar now I feel it is more now I feel its more to my financial situation.

I did not trade much in the crypto world but I just trade a few amounts in my local share market

I didn't use my maximum time on these. But I spend my time in online. I worked many sectors in online. After that I joined on crypto to earn free from airdrop program.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I am not much old in this crypto world. I just joined this world because of this crypto talk. And i start trading in crypto world. Still i didn't loss any thing from it. 

43 minutes ago, Depth Jonny said:

Once I entered the foreign exchange trading market, I missed a number. Yet my loss so far has been compensated by cryptocurrencies. I trust I'm not going to fail here. If I missed my money in the past, I felt sad and hollow.

But you should know that it is more dangerous here that it is there in the forex market, you gonna have to be more careful here.

I lost a lot in my life by using cryptocurrency in investment sites hyip and there I lost a large amount of money and I think that is gambling
And since I became trading I have made good profits

Life is great and enjoy it

Most of all I lost on gambling, about 3500 dollars, compared to what I lost in trading, this is a huge amount, in trading I lost about 800-900 dollars. 

The most common area in which I lost my money is the contract that is held with one of the companies in a short time and investment or gambling. I knew that it was just a waste of time and you need focus and luck to be with you to get a sum of money from gambling

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

You haven't lost much in my life. However, between gambling and trade, I do not like to gamble at all. However, I am still trading. I haven't lost much since. If I have ever suffered a loss, I have been able to overcome it easily. I like to trade the most.

I can't forget year 2017 where my bitcoin becomes bubble, because I did not sell my coin during its ATH because I believe that time it could get more higher, and now it is shit coin with no value , I am still regretting it too bad.

I always engaged in trading because I have a good knowledge in it then to gamble and loss everything I have, gambling isn't for anybody, only special people enjoy it

I have big losses in gambling, I lost ten times more on gambling than on cryptocurrency trading, because I thought that luck in gambling exists. 

Actually for me I haven't lose yet in crypto , why because of haven't started trading yet , I really think, I need to be more educated about trading before I could start, why because i don't want to loose due to ignorance.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When you lose you feel a terrible feeling, but for me im a beginner , so i don’t lose a lot of money , i just lose maybe 2 or 3 $ , i know is not a big lose , but for me it’s, because now in this moment every dollar is really important for me , and i wish i can managed my lose , and get a good profit when i start my investment.

I losing my huge amount of investment in trading of crypto market because few months ago i am new in crypto market and not have any information about how to made technical analysis and fundamentals analysis. Therefore i invested some shit coin which gaves me negative return in investments. 

10 hours ago, halloweed said:

Trading in crypto is much easier and sometimes it is even easy to recover when you lose, while in forex when you lose that is just it.

That is right, but all that i mean is that  in forex very few times your technical analysis would go wrong compared to crypto trading.

If you make a mistake while trading, you can recover. If there is damage in one place, the amount of damage can be removed in another place. But you need to know better about his trading. Forex trading is very good. I have lost in trade in my life and gained from trade.

I can't loss huge money in crypto currency but I am loss in telegram bot, around 0.002 btc loss in this scam, so now I am afraid this telegram bots, because most of telegram bots are fake and scam, when I loss money then I realized,

No i haven't yet tried any gambling thing or dicing games. Because there is no guarantee in that and it is like an addict. If I lose my 4k dollars then I will be like mad. Because I can't risk my funds for this games.  And that's why I use my funds to trade them. And I will suggest other also to not use these. 

Edited by Saj555

I lost a lot when it came to gambling with my crypto. When i first started with crypto i used to spend hours and hours each day on faucets collecting crypto and the n i used to gamble it in the multiply feature that many sites have. The truth is that i saw many videos which had claimed to have no lose strategies to triple your bitcoin and i tried all of them and lost each time. This was the biggest for me. But i soon realized that none of this was true and now i do not gamble my crypto at all.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have invest my bitcoin in the starting  of my carrier  in 2 to 3 doubler  sites that i don't  remember  now. I lost all my investment . After that I leave to invest  in doubler sites as I think mostly  of them are scam.

1 minute ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I have invest my bitcoin in the starting  of my carrier  in 2 to 3 doubler  sites that i don't  remember  now. I lost all my investment . After that I leave to invest  in doubler sites as I think mostly  of them are scam.

It seems you don't keep records, and that what cause you to lose your Investments, be vigilant and keep records always

On 10/24/2019 at 9:58 AM, Cryptohash said:

Well in life there are two sets of people one believes luck others believe knowledge.

Here are two commonplace all crypto people hang out the whole day.

• Gambling 
  • Trading

well, I lost everything I had when I invest my money to a scammed investment. Well, I easily believe that I can earn more if I invest there. But it is just a scam. At first, I didn't regret I lost it because it is just a money. But eventually, I regret it because when the time of emergency comes, I don't have money to use for. But now, I am more aware and didn't just invest on any investment I can see online.

On 4/28/2020 at 6:03 PM, Basad said:

Gambling is not my favorites in cryptocurrency because am not good on that aspects but trading is my best means of earning in cryptocurrency, presently now I have invested not less $350 dollars holding some value altcoins plus BTC 

I am not yet losing money here in cryptocurrencies because I am trying to stay low and not take hige risks. I think that this answers will help me have some pointers on what to do incase of losing money and how can you back up yourserlf and how to earn again. 

On 12/27/2019 at 6:00 PM, Saif588 said:

I loose huge in my life in a fake investment platform. I want to earn more money and that's why I invest there but they cheet with me.

That a sad news for every crypto enthusiasts. Many platform existing has a high chance to scam its users. That's why we should be really check it many times before investing our crypto on that site.