Where did you loose huge in your life ? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Where did you loose huge in your life ?

My greatest crypto lose was incurred when newly joined the crypto industry, I took a loan to invest in an ICO after several promises by the dev that the token will be worth x10, then I lost 85 percent of my investment when the token listed in 4 months later.

• +2 1

Not being a fan of gambling, the biggest disappointment in the cryptocurrency world was Quarkchain. I bought it at 260 satoshi, I didn't sell it at 1300 and now it's 50 sathosi :). I didn't sell it. I expect to grow in a year, two :))

• +3 1

I invested in a project called CYFM with 15 ETHs and now the coins worth less than 2 ETHs :)) and this is my biggest loss in crypto market

• +1 1

I enter the group that hopes for luck. It seems that there is knowledge, but every time I want to take a chance and often everything ends badly. I don’t know how to get rid of such a habit.

• +3 1

This is true but we must decide to trade responsibly. Most traders just trade at random and that when trading is regarded as gambling which it is not. We must be ready to trade with reasons.

• +3 1

I never gamble at all because I don't have a good luck but I lost huge because of bittrex disabled my account during the bull run and the enabled it riiight after the bull run ended in February 2018 I saw my portfolio double many times and still couldn't sell.

• +3 1

The biggest lost in my life was the divorce from my first wife. I lost over 100k € for lawyer, court and my house was also gone.

• +3 1

I lose crypto when it comes to trading, so i get loss and confuse because there is a lot of money but i got nothing, maybe this is a challenge for me that this is the reality, no win win situation there is a lose in life.

• +3 1

I've loss about 10 usd when I invest to hyips and got scammed at last. Not sure if I entered the wrong wallet or admin site is realky scammed. Their site has a promising ui.

• +4 1

i loosed huge in the forex trading business because before joining the crypto business i was a forex trader and there i loosed too many money from the forex business now i moved to crypto and here i am earning good profit

• +3 1

My experience together was disastrous leverage. It is really a dangerous tool and could be the cause of the collapse of all your wealth

• +2 1

I am in the belief information section.People are always losing with hasty and impatient moves in the cryptocurrency industry.There is a large community of people who want to get rich very quickly.I think knowledge and patience are the main theme of this work.

• +3 1

It is an investment platform. I left my money in there for a long time and didn't have much experience on how to have an investment plan.

• +4 1

this is true but we must decide to trade responsibly.. most traders just trade at random and that when trading is regarded as gambling which it isn't.. we must be ready to trade with reasons.

• +2 1

Once, due to his stupidity, he lost access to his wallet, which had $ 500 worth of cryptocurrencies on it. The most ridiculous situation for me. I reinstalled Windows and did not save the combination of words from the wallet. I hope I don't run into this again

• +3 1

I wasted a lot of time and money on pages that claimed to pay for advertising and on applications that claimed to pay to use them, so one must inform well before doing any work.

• +3 1

Most of this money I lost not on trading and ambling , but on the withdrawal of tokens from the Morpher project. I was extremely careless and did not look at the Commission amount. As a result, I withdrew $ 10 worth of tokens and paid $ 70 сommission.

• +2 1

I lost my entire two years save in a coin that i didn't know anything about they scammed me basically I've been told it would be higher than btc in future But it didn't even last a week. 

• +3 1

Maybe my the biggest loose in my life is not about money but time. I spent nearly 4 thousand hours in dota 2 and something like 2-3 thousands in other games, but im not regretting about that time

I haven't lost from anything but sometimes when we are investing you don't look at one investment or when trading you look at the sum. Some people make one trade and lose it all this is gambling too and means you played the game wrong.

• +2 1

What i have lost the mos of my life has been moneyand valuable time tha i could have invester in other things

• +5 1

I lost all my capital a week ago and I'm in a mess. I don't know what to do. I need capital, but there is no job I can work for.

I divide my answer into two parts. loss of money as such, due to bad operations I have really had few, when I started trading ...and my biggest losses have been in some investments where I was able to earn more, so I can say that I have lost profits ... 

• +1 1

I am actually grateful enough even though I lost some of my assets in gambling but at least it is just a small portion of my total assets. I guess that is still not my huge loss since it is only about the realization of whether I would still continuing my adventures in this industry. I accumulate a huge loss in the trade actually, but not because of the transaction itself because I could still generate a profit with it even if it is only a small amount. I think my huge loss is in the trade wherein I invest to a newly introduced coin that I thought would pop-off and could give me a huge amount of profit but my initial investment in that coin actually went to waste when that coin suddenly drops its price to zero.

I have lost a lot of money doing these two things but with trading I was able to recover my lost money while gambling is an hell. Gambling is very risky and would just destroy your money in an instant. Trading is very risky too but when you have some strategies you will make money without much loses