GREAT PROJECT but FAILED! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

GREAT PROJECT but FAILED!

Very difficult to guess that. because many projects are undertaken and that can achieve success and failure. but the number of failures is always there every year. yes somehow that happened, I did not understand.

I don't know the other failed projects of Crypto Currency but I remember a one project named Moirai. I don't know how this project behaves and become a dead coins but according to the public, this coin makes it's investors suffer.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:50 PM, cryptokram said:

Anyone of you who encounter a great project but ended up nothing?

I mean, we know that most investors were victimized of scam project which most investors decided not to invest anymore.

There were so many project in 2018 and 2019 but failed to reach the target, which one is your favorite of them?

I am investing a bit in the Envion project. I forgot what year when it happens. This project should be great. But now this is a failed project for me.

On 12/27/2019 at 3:22 AM, Jon said:

Failed projects are scammers and they don't have ambition of taking the project as plan on the road map

Not all are scammers some fail just because of no trust from investors

If nonetheless using the antique campaign, it won't be effective. They need a reliable better answer that suggests the strengths and ability of the task.

I don't know what the category is so it is called great but does not produce anything? that does not produce anything means that he failed, and who produce something even a little, that's what is called a successful project. In essence, projects that are able to list their tokens to exchangers and distribute them fairly, I think they deserve to be called successful.

There were many projects at that mentioned time period who scammed a lot of investors. But i don't think that there was some project that was successful to scam the very experienced and old investors. Because there was no such news and the investors always put their best to find the projects scam. So the victims was always the less experienced people. 

There are many projects in the market that get failed, due to many reasons.

Many peoples start the project and introduces its project in the market but they can't know how to marketing its project in the market that why they failed

Regal Coin staking project its look like a great project even coinmarketcap.com ranking was under 50 but after five month later coin was pump 100 dollar worth and few days later rec coin was dump and they stop revenue all staking holder at last they scammed all the customers. I am sorry to say that in this time I am newbie and I lost 5000 dollar.

Crypto is a good site for making money if you can work here successfully.  And if you act incorrectly here without the rules, then you will certainly not be able to succeed here.

I think one of the best things you can do is check some of the lessons learned posted on this forum and see if you can find any new ideas and/or approaches that others have found successful that you may not have tried.

I think one of the best things you can do is check some of the lessons learned posted on this forum and see if you can find any new ideas and/or approaches that others have found successful that you may not have tried.

In my sight this platform does not fail because more then thousand peoples which connect and earn profit for daily basis and earn routine wise this platfoem give a good chance for learning and understand crypto currency and its trade how we done sale and purchase.

I've not yet encounter great project that soon to be a scam project. I prefer to invest on a popular project because of the trust issues and popularity as well. To avoid also of losing crypto.

I think a good project is a reliable project that does not suffer death. although the price declines if a good project the team and the developer are still actively working, and strive to continue to develop the project.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Unfortunately, due to the current market conditions, many projects fail because investors are afraid to invest in a new project. Moreover, the funds collected by the projects are inadequate and this vicious cycle ensures continuity. In fact, the quality of the projects, so good teams have ideas that failed because of market conditions..

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 9/27/2019 at 7:50 PM, cryptokram said:

I mean, we know that most investors were victimized of scam project which most investors decided not to invest anymore.

There were so many project in 2018 and 2019 but failed to reach the target, which one is your favorite of them?

I have suffer many losses in ICO race 1 year ago as lot of good projects start but failed due to some reason. Thanks God i did not make much investment in those ICOs.

On 9/27/2019 at 7:50 PM, cryptokram said:

I have invested in  some ico but after some time the project wind up and i lost my 50$ .To me it was a huge amount but loss is a loss.After that i never go for ICO.its better to buy them after official launching.

I think Bitex global was a great project with lot of potential and great hard working team that project should have to perform well but that project is almost dead i don't have any idea why that amazing project have not survived

On 9/27/2019 at 5:50 PM, cryptokram said:

i think this was probably due to the huge amount of selling whenever there is a new project that is listed after its ico is done, people no longer believe in a project and rather sell it and get money.

Yes l know a project called mybitcointube iam a victam this project I lost my 35 $ in this project

I was participated a lot of projects like that which ended with no value i think it's happened due to the team might be are not professional and also they are try to scam.

Yes, I came across similar projects and they disappeared profitably. There are many such projects, but I try not to interfere or make a deposit.