Nowadays the Holding Strategies is best. - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
myaccount1

Nowadays the Holding Strategies is best.

On 1/17/2020 at 6:54 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Holding is using long term period, we don't need to check market every day. This strategy need popular coins in high quantity to get high income because mostly depend interest method. Sideways and down trend is perfect for this strategy and hold bitcoin is the best way for us.

Keeping your BTC is the best way. But just too note, you have to pay attention to the marketcap some coins are sometimes moving faster and also faster down. however conclusions on the date the token or coins are restricted worldwide and you own these tokens tell your wallet what you suspect will show up.

On 2/10/2020 at 9:55 AM, fandi87 said:

Holding Strategies is best. See the price development is still not pump
There are some coins that price pump can you sell and buy back at a cheap price like YODA coin

if you hold the btc from October 2019. from now on it is time to sell the btc because now the price of btc is very high. The holding strategy is paying off right now, prices for all central banks have risen. Whales want people to hand over our replacement coins and stand out. This also doesn't happen.

Actually i am believe too that holding strategies are best.

Because now a days coins prices are unstable so we have 

To wait for it and hold the coin.

28 minutes ago, Mishadima said:

You will earn allot of profit in the future if you stay patient and keep your coins in your wallet till the time the coins rise higher in the Cryptocurrency marketplace because the market is unstable

I worry about the market been unstable sometimes, and some other time i embrace it, but what i real need is to know when and how much the coin will go down or up.

On 10/24/2019 at 2:43 AM, myaccount1 said:

Hello Everyone! so to seeing the current market so we need to worried about it so need to hold our coins and support the holding strategies and if you sell your coin in down market then i hope you all will regret so just wait and hold because the halving is coming and we will see all thing ok.

Much better to hold than to sell your bitcoin because for sure soon the price will rise and in that time is the good opportunity to do selling for you to earn more. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

3 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

I think HODL is legit to a degree most of the time for the top ranking coins. For low cap coins it is a high risk.

HODL is for any coin, is not a planned strategy by the way it is done, when you have lost so instead of selling in loss, you give up you coins to let the market deal with it.

On 2/8/2020 at 2:08 PM, Sadiqssk said:

Holding strategy is advance but we be obliged to to permanently the promote for the reason that why , this is fantastically notable if the coin its probable for profit a concise expression its no glitch to sell guys, therefore we be capable of not a lengthy to organize the coin for profit.

The future of the cryptocurrency market is very good and the best and we can make good money in the future market because that is the best for us. Good time to sell BTC or any other currency. All should keep it now we need to wait for a good price hike will come very soon

• +2 1

On 2/8/2020 at 5:55 PM, Jhadhasan said:

We cannot hold currencies at random without any justification, in order to keep these currencies, this must be supported by positive news on the currency in addition to expecting its rise through technical analysis.

because the future of the cryptocurrency market is very good and the best and we can make good money in the future market because that is the best thing for us. Good time to sell BTC or any other currency. All should keep it now we need to wait for a good price hike will come very soon

• +1 1

no longer positive mate, the conserving techniques are not that plenty profitable, however the techniques of the buying and selling using technical analysis are more profitable because of my experience in buying and selling.

On 24.10.2019 at 03:56, Bills said:

The ideal is always to buy low and sell high, but the problem is under what arguments do you buy and know that it is well below?

Experience plays a significant role in cryptocurrency trading. But cryptocurrencies are not predictable and luck also plays an important role.

• Useful or interesting 1

It depends on which cryptocurrency you are intending to hold. It will be absolutely worthless to hold useless altcoins or stablecoin for a long time. It will be better if you choose potentially profitable and unique coin like BTC for a long term holding to expect the benefits later. 

On 10/24/2019 at 1:43 AM, myaccount1 said:

Hello Everyone! so to seeing the current market so we need to worried about it so need to hold our coins and support the holding strategies and if you sell your coin in down market then i hope you all will regret so just wait and hold because the halving is coming and we will see all thing ok.

I agree with you, restraint is the best option when bitcoin prices are very low and being patient is the key, 2020 has halved and the bulls in my opinion are imminent, so be patient to wait until the highest price is the right choice.

one of the big points of success is patient, if we don't patient we can't earning in our crypto working, any coin go through a difficult phase and if any one buy before those phases he should be wait and be patient till the next phase.

• +1 1

You post this topic 8 months ago and i don't now then holding was best or not but now it is best time to hold coins such as eth, btc, bnb, ltc and xrp. These coins is going to pump in next few months. 

• +1 1

18 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

You post this topic 8 months ago and i don't now then holding was best or not but now it is best time to hold coins such as eth, btc, bnb, ltc and xrp. These coins is going to pump in next few months. 

Hold coins strategy not need any particular time limit, use this strategy any time when our invest coin prices goes down, in this situation we don't need to sell our coins, and we face this Price dropping issue every year, but this strategy works when we invest in good coin, not useless are priceless coin because these coins price not increase life long.

Friend I have to advice you this holding strategy is not work when market is not always rising. I have looked into this and it was told to people to hold coins as Bitcoin, Ripple Ethereum  but price for some is 90% low now after two years. This is a trick and do not do that. The prices will go up but it may take ten years to reach this price again.

5 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

If you have some extra money that is not needed by you right now you can always buy and hold bitcoin it is the best thing to do for a long term investment, and you can sell it whenever you want to.

This is quite not correct, people do hold for profit not because they do not have anything to use money for. If someone is not prodigy from hold, he will not hold again, but most if not all people profit from holding. Like me, I prefer swing trading, which isn't form of short term holding and it is profitable. 

• +1 1

You are right with that. Holding is the best thing for nowdays because we just need some strategies and simple we start to invest our money by buying coins at lower price and hold them until they increase in price and sell them for a profit.

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Tunuu said:

You are right with that. Holding is the best thing for nowdays because we just need some strategies and simple we start to invest our money by buying coins at lower price and hold them until they increase in price and sell them for a profit.

I think this can be right and can be a misconception. It depends on the coin you are investing on. For most strong coins, swing trading is the best in my opinion. But for some good new projects, holding could be good. But I prefer going for strong currencies which I definitely know are not scam as new projects can be. So, I prefer swing trading which is the best for crypto users for now. 

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 9:43 PM, myaccount1 said:

I am against selling at a loss, no matter what, as long as I studied and analyzed the currency that I bought, it must reach its goal someday, and if I sold at a loss, I will regret it, so I keep the currencies that fall until the time comes and reaches the goal that you have set.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 9/17/2020 at 4:13 PM, SuperCrypto said:

I am against selling at a loss, no matter what, as long as I studied and analyzed the currency that I bought, it must reach its goal someday, and if I sold at a loss, I will regret it, so I keep the currencies that fall until the time comes and reaches the goal that you have set.

If you are not trading shitcoins, if you trade good coins like bitcoin, better not to sell at loss like you said. I have a friend that bought bitcoin at $8200 this year, the price fall to less than $4000 in March if you can remember. He did not sell, and later in May, the price increase to almost $10000. And now more than $10000. 

• +3 1

Many people see holding coins is kinda profitable but I don't see the same way, if have good funds I suggest you go for trading, with the right tactics and experience you can make good profits.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Working randomly in crypto now is not an option because it will cause you to lose your money or losing good chances to make good profits , working in crypto require being serious and having the knowledge so you can decide when to sell and when to hold your currencies

• +1 1

This really rely upon your own investigation, supposing that you are an encounter individual then day exchanging is the most ideal alternative for you to gain. holding strat is useful for those new in crypto. that is my point of view.