Dislike for cryptocurrencies? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Dislike for cryptocurrencies?

39 minutes ago, Kashifjat said:

Can you blame them? When outsiders look on crypto and see these massive pump and dumps on BTC, with only purpose is to liquidate everyone, how can you trust such an asset?

That logic makes sense for investors however we are not trying to make cryptocurrencies appealing to only investors, the price increases and decreases wildly because there is no central authority to control the price so everyone is clashing heads with each other to control the price.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 1:58 PM, Dinesh09798 said:

Some peoples are doesn't like crypto currencies, because they doesn't know about crypto and blockchain system. If anybody knows about it all peoples are going to be fan of crypto. So i like crypto.

If anybody don't know about crypto he may dislike it but I think we can teach them about crypto and block chain technology and then they will be interested about it.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:35 PM, Keith700 said:

Many people around the world disagree with digital assets because of their destabilizing capacity in terms of their own economy.
Also, not knowing or understanding how the mechanism of cryptocurrencies works, is a cultural motive that creates a kind of floating ignorance in the community, the disgust for digital assets can also come from bad experiences or think that they are complices of scams or bad economic agreements regarding it.
Take into account that not all people prefer new systems, perhaps the system adapts them by simple evolution.

I think it is a duty for those of us who have long known about crypto to be able to embrace and invite them to be able to participate in using crypto so that these negative views can be lost in the community. maybe the first step is to get them to feel the campaign money so they can believe that crypto is not a mere fraud.

Yes, many people don't like digital assets because for them this is fraud and they don't want to use it and don't want to adapt to the new world. Only people who understand and want to adapt are willing to experience changes in an easy digital world.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:35 PM, Keith700 said:

Many people around the world disagree with digital assets because of their destabilizing capacity in terms of their own economy.
Also, not knowing or understanding how the mechanism of cryptocurrencies works, is a cultural motive that creates a kind of floating ignorance in the community, the disgust for digital assets can also come from bad experiences or think that they are complices of scams or bad economic agreements regarding it.
Take into account that not all people prefer new systems, perhaps the system adapts them by simple evolution.

I agree with you. It happened because of their poor knowledge about blockchain technology. We should spread this technology to these people's. Also many countries know about its bad uses.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

No why I dislike crypto currency it is very useful for all of us in respect to earn money and also get knowledge in this platform we can earn money as well as get knowledge and also get connected with others it also improve our financial problems .So why I dislike crypto currency????

On 2/4/2020 at 11:18 AM, Alhassan Salihu said:

Alot of people being it individual, government or organization that dislike crypto currency does not know much about technology and it advantage to the world economy otherwise they will embrace the idea warmly

In the case of the governments, I think they're not lacking in knowledge of what and how cryptocurrency works and it's a s a result of their realization of the potentials that abounds in cryptocurrencies that they became ill at ease and started to label them as money used by criminals just to dissuade people from picking interest in them.

They say this only because they have never used cryptocurrencies themselves, if they use them for at least a year they will understand that not all people who use cryptocurrencies are criminals

People on the dislike, of Crypto currencies will usual attack on the its volatility of the assets and their economy in most cases,

In this moment many people really disagree for digital currency. Not only peoples also have many countries. But this matter will be solving day by day. Many countries now accept this currency and launch their own digital currency.

I agree with you I also have my best friends who calls crypto a scam because of one day when I lost my coins to scam investment site out there and I tried to explain to them the benefits and they refused completely to join,they only said we will join when we see you making it and I'm sorry for them because it will be to late,the sooner the better don't wait for tomorrow.

I agree with you I also have my best friends who calls crypto a scam because of one day when I lost my coins to scam investment site out there and I tried to explain to them the benefits and they refused completely to join,they only said we will join when we see you making it and I'm sorry for them because it will be to late,the sooner the better don't wait for tomorrow.

Whoever Dislike cryptocurrencies is very much does not understand what is well and does not know its wonderful benefits and people are afraid of what they do not understand

THINK POSITIVE

I love crypto currencies, because cryptocurrency is a suitable currency for those of us who like the latest currency technology and it's okay to take risks. Crypto currency is very useful when used to make transactions on the internet.

We don't blame other people for not trusting sites because they also have ideas and experiences somehow about scam incidents which leads them into distrusting social media sites, were in we could be motivated them through our own experiences as well to fade all there what if's in mind that not all site are fake. 

On 10/23/2019 at 8:35 PM, Keith700 said:

In the first time of crypto many people don't know about crypto. After first bull run maximum people of the world know about it. Many people don't like this for it's anonymous transaction. Any terrorist can make payment through it easily.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I think that the inequalities in Bitcoin's wealth distribution is the main reason for negativity. People think that it is a scam for a few to get filthy rich from this and you can't blame them as most Bitcoins are owned by just a few people. It wasn't distributed enough while it was low in price and it was relative uknown until 2013. So it came as a shock that an internet currency suddenly became so popular. Judging by past experiences people were really cautious and still are.

If you ask any hater of crypto why they hate it, most of them will answer you the same reply and it is loss of money. This is the main cause of hatred that makes some people to leave crypto forever. Unfortunately, some humans are not responsible for their own actions and when they commit a mistake, they blame the whole crypto world and call it scam or similar things. Cryptocurrency was not developed to promise anyone huge profit with zero knowledge and effort, crypto was designed to facilitate cross-border and cross-currency transactions and let people to make payments independently. When we decide to invest in crypto, we should accept all the risks involved in it too.

I agree with you, most people who reject cryptocurrencies because of their ignorance of them and their lack of knowledge of how they work and do not see them having a physical presence, so we must open discussions with them as much as possible and explain the cryptocurrencies to them.

These people didn't understand (or don't want to) how crypto world works, because if they did, they wouldn't disagree with that idea at all. Plus, there might be some people who tried but didn't earn any money, so they started criticising crypto currencies. 

One of the biggest problems is people's lack of understanding of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, so we should do awareness lessons about this technology but perhaps the next generation is who going to lead this industry in the future.

The people of business communities are likes this market because business mans and business organization wants to earned quick return on investment this is only possible from three markets forex, stock and crypto currencies market.

On 3/6/2020 at 5:15 PM, Umme Haani said:

At present most of the people's are not interested on crypto because now cryptocurrency is not stable. but crypto can be become positive among us if we do spreading good and advantages of crypto currencies.

Crypto is no different from stock investments. stock is also a period of decline, this is because the person does not yet know how crypto works and does not want to learn more to know the advantages of crypto.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:17 PM, Basad said:

For now they will not adapt to the system because they knows nothing about it. But soon enough they will become interested in it

Hello my dear friend. Yes you are absolutely right. I'm totally agreed with you. The people who refuse to adopt crypto currency obviously it is because he don't have knowledge about its advantages. 

Finally, the exchange began to ask interesting questions) for me, cryptocurrency is just a temporary phenomenon that will last only for a few years, it seems that some said that they will live only 4 more years and then they will come to an end. 

There are many people who don't like cryptocurrencies, it's their own problem, I believe it comes from a lack of awareness and understanding. they are afraid to participate, they are afraid of losing money, in general they lack knowledge.