2 indispensable theorems - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

2 indispensable theorems

It should be noted that Blockchain is a system created to revolutionize the internet and financial systems, I will present 2 theories of why I believe that this world of cryptos maintains its neutral status with respect to its reputation:
The number one, the implication of a private and anonymous system does not mean that you are exempt from being tracked, the concept of anonymity in crypto is well applied in your practice but behind your systems you do not know who with imposing accuracy can know or track the person who has made a private transaction, anonymity is just an excuse of the new financial order.
Number two explains that if you see Bitcoin or Ethereum as a stable asset, let me tell you that you are in serious trouble. Use money that you are willing to lose, do not stain cryptocurrencies as void or mischievous if you are the one who executes the investment.
Two reasons why coins maintain a fixed normality status today.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I think blockchain is a good addition in this world
It will change the course of life on earth for better or worse depending on how we deal with it

THINK POSITIVE

there are some things about the tracking transactions. If u use hardware wallet it is impossible to track like real money. The only problem will be the government’s they want to get tax from every trade 

On 10/23/2019 at 8:35 PM, Keith700 said:

It should be noted that Blockchain is a system created to revolutionize the internet and financial systems, I will present 2 theories of why I believe that this world of cryptos maintains its neutral status with respect to its reputation:
The number one, the implication of a private and anonymous system does not mean that you are exempt from being tracked, the concept of anonymity in crypto is well applied in your practice but behind your systems you do not know who with imposing accuracy can know or track the person who has made a private transaction, anonymity is just an excuse of the new financial order.
Number two explains that if you see Bitcoin or Ethereum as a stable asset, let me tell you that you are in serious trouble. Use money that you are willing to lose, do not stain cryptocurrencies as void or mischievous if you are the one who executes the investment.

on the blockchain only records our address when we make a transaction, is it possible to track our identity? and also this crypto is never stable, so don't even think buying crypto will always be safe, because prices will continue to move.

Two good theory to be memorized, Bitcoin and eth are not built to be stable they doesn't have a neutrality status they will not stay in one place. Transparent blockchain will be Develop in future too

On 10/23/2019 at 4:11 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I think blockchain is a good addition in this world
It will change the course of life on earth for better or worse depending on how we deal with it

Blockchain is very impressive technology that will change the financial world for sure, all this technology needs is some backup from the countries around the world 

blockchain possibly records our location when we make an exchange, is it conceivable to follow our character? furthermore, there are a few things about the following exchanges. On the off chance that u utilize an equipment wallet it is difficult to follow like genuine cash. The main issue will be the administration's they need to get charge from each exchange.

I think blockchain is very helpful in making our transactions easier in the world and opportunities for many people, we can use it well and use it badly, I wish we all use it for good.

This is a fact that many people do not know which is that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies can be tracked via its own blockchain, because these transactions are all recorded in the ledger and it is public and open so any party can track your transactions.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:35 PM, Keith700 said:

Day by day our technology are improving. Also many technology inventing day by day. Blockchain is one of the best invention in this time. It make our payment system more faster. Also it make our fund more safe.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I wonder how you can associate the word normality with bitcoin and you are using fixed normality status. Irrespective of your theorems whether it is accurate or not, it doesn't label bitcoin any kind of normality status. The status that fits bitcoin is INSANE. 

Thank you for discussing this important topic, I think investing in cryptocurrencies is very dangerous, but the investment in bitcoin was classified as one of the best investments in the world because of the great return he achieved in 10 years, no investment achieved this fictional return before.

Many people that invest in cryptocurrencies think this is the safest thing on the planet and they will make profit 100 %. That is definitely not true because crypto market is extremely volatile and you never know what might happen in the future to it 

I did not fully understand your post. First, transactions made through digital currencies in the blockchain are completely safe, or many criminals will be arrested, and Bitcoin will not become a fixed currency until after a long time.

Good article, caution is very necessary in investing in cryptocurrencies, this world is very volatile and we do not know what can happen tomorrow, you can become rich and you can lose everything.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:05 PM, Keith700 said:

Right, crypto could not be 100% anonymous. There would be some measures to track it. Blockchain holds deposit/ withdrawal addresses and from these addresses our information could be found. Even there could be some other methods also about which we do not know. And crypto could crash anytime, it is not stable. But according to the people's love and trust it may survive for long.

Your words are true, blockchain and bitcoin make you an unknown person, but the matter does not mean that your transaction is confidential, but rather completes the secret that when you are tracked they find only the address of a wallet consisting of numbers and letters and it is impossible to know the owner of that wallet

Life is great and enjoy it

Of course, the determination of whether that is what many investors are watching. But there it is, anonymous cryptocurrencies to hide you.

All your theories are currently relevant. But the crypto world is changing and a lot can change with it in the future.

I know what you mean. But Blockchain is a technology that supports money, users and it's nothing new. and currencies like eth or bitcoin clearly fluctuate and that makes the value of money increase.

I never felt that I was in big trouble just to work with Bitcoin or Ethereum for every plan in life. Negative aspects can be found and the digital revolution that Blockchain brought about was very realistic. We needed to agree with you about the first theory, but the second needs to make sure

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This made me think,anonymity in using crypto is what is the major characteristic of it,but your right,it doesn't mean that we rain anonymous on everything,those developer of every system or site we used have our own personal info which we include when we sign up to them.

You are correct the anonymity slogan behind the blockchain transactions it's just an excuse to drive more users to this technology otherwise everything can be traced and concerning investing the advice is clear that we should only invest what we can afford to lose because anything is capable of taking place in crypto either downs or ups,thanks for the tip.

Blockchain technology speeds up our work and makes transactions more remote. Blockchain helps a lot to protect from scams. 2 The inevitable theorems are blockchain and bitcoin. They work to help each other. Blockchain is required when using Bitcoin.