How long you have been in crypto? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

I've been here just september this year. And it is quite profitable. I Earned some and played it on an online gambling site and I loose it all. Moral lesson of the story do not gamble. 

On 10/23/2019 at 7:10 PM, benithomasha said:

6 years now LOL and still not a crypto whale can you image this! There were times when i could have held on to my coin when bitcoin was going to the moon but here I'm. POOR

I have been in crypto since last year 2018. In crypto I am able to gain so much money and I am able to make my time and effort productive. In crypto I can have so much money while enjoying what I am doing. I can be very productive in working at cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I am just a day old here in crypto. I came here because of some friends who talked about it and encouraged me to join crypto so here I am. 

I was in crypto for almost 3 years, I knew it through my good friend who invited and taught how to make money in it. Like trading, working on projects and offers paid services in the form of bitcoin.

• +1 1

I have been in cryptospace for around four to five years. I first watched about crypto on a TV tech talk show which got me quite interested in it. I then started watching youtube videos and stuff to learn more about it.

• +1 1

I just started getting known crypto since I believe that it is just a scam, but now that I have proof of it, then it makes me encounter about it and earn too.

I have been in crypto world since 2014 and is has been already 5 years. When I was new in crypto The price of btc was only $300 which is now $8k. I saw the flood of airdrop of erc20 token. I saw btc reached upto 20000 usd and down up to 2800 usd as well. Many became rich and many became poor at this market. It too much fluctuated than others.

• +1 1

I am new here. I started three days ago and i am having fun here. I can earn here though it is hard, it is still worth it.

I have been in crypto since 2017 I joined in crypto world by my a friend and i learn a lot of things about crypto which also easier my life.

On 10/23/2019 at 4:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

About 3 years dear. i heard an interesting news about bitcoins price in televishion..then searched to know actually what is it and involved in crypto world.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/23/2019 at 6:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I've only been staying in crypto just 1 month. I came here because of curiousity. My friend invite me to join here. He said that I can earn money by just posting. So I decided to join because of the money involve.

On 11/19/2019 at 3:17 PM, tyrah7653 said:

My friend just introduce me to bitcoin and i dont have any idea what bitcoin is when he taught me. I made a little research about bitcoin and thats the time im so addicted to crypto speacially on bounty rewards.

It's amazing that bitcoin was introduced to everyone, in fact I support you more enthusiastic about joining bitcoin so you get even more prizes because as far as I know bitcoin is one crypto that is able to provide great benefits to everyone who follows the bitcoin forum

• +1 1

I am here for a week or less but i feel like i am old here i don't know why. Maybe because i spent most of my time here in crypto, it's very fun here.

I joined the new crypto today. for me here a lot of experiences that I found. I like to give answers to questions in this forum and even a lot of knowledge that I got in this crypto world.

On 11/22/2019 at 12:49 PM, Warrior said:

I joined this crypto community on 2016 and this is about 3 years I'm working there. In this meantime I learned a lot about crypto world

What job do you do in crypto world, or what do you do to make cryptocurrencies, and how much you earn a moth from it?

On 10/23/2019 at 3:52 AM, cryptobunch said:

2015-2016 for me long time ago. 😁

I first start to research about online earning (ways) and I found Bitcoin.

After that I remember that I used faucet to collect some coins, but in that time there were many scams (double BTC, or some matrix sites etc.) and I lost a lot on such a sites.

And as time went on such a sites have disappeared and now is a lot different than then.

But of course always will be scammers, people just need to not fall on that nonsense.

• +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

i started on crypto since 2015 and it was not intentionally at that time , i didnt know what crypto , when i was unemployed there were some unique faucet events on freebitcoin . i followed it up so that could generate income and start trading in 2017 when bitcoin had started has a pretty fantastic value .

I've been in the cryptoworld for about a few years now. And personally i really like it in this world. I love trading and i also started investing in coins few days ago when the prices of the coins went down!

I've been here in crypto in just 1 week ago, and i think it's I'm safe here because nothing bad happen to me. Luckily i learned more a lot about cryptocurrencies and bitcoins because of the other post and answers I've read here in forums. 

I just started doing crypto last saturday. Well, my sister invited me to know more about bitcoin. And yeah, I'm just new to crypto world

I've been something like two years now but I was not interested that much in trading, I was only believe in mining. But this year I understanding now that mining is waste of time but only crypto trading is more profitable.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

It was a normal day, as always I went to work and saw a friend who was looking at the phone with some inhuman look, I come up and ask him: What is it? He replies : Bitcoin is worth 8000 dollars. I ask: and what? He replies: yesterday the price was 6000. Since then, I have been in cryptocurrency for 4 years.

last  2 year involved in crypto. it is best currency in the world. you earn crypto than you need a wallet and earning area, you can store crypto by buy.

2 years, I entered the world of crypto in early 2017. when it was a difficult time because I was unemployed for almost 2 years. and after I entered, I was introduced to a bounty campaign and aidrop by my friend. it turned out to be very interesting and the rewards were also good, so I survived until now even though the bounty is still in a difficult time right now and I think in the future it will be good again.