How long you have been in crypto? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

more than 2 year, i was looking for an extra job which is based online! then i saw the bitcointalk.org referred by a friend. i read and do research and found out cryptocurrency and the opportunity it gives to people/user on that forum! then i gained and stay! i even quit my job 😄 

• Useful or interesting 1

13 minutes ago, benithomasha said:

6 years now LOL and still not a crypto whale can you image this! There were times when i could have held on to my coin when bitcoin was going to the moon but here I'm. POOR

holy crap man, u just need to hold on to ur BTC from now on, dont buy shitcoins, maybe go 70% in BTC all the time and rest flip flop in shitcoins , if those coins pump, they will pump 50x and recoupe ur losses

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

I have been in the cryptocurrency market for about two years. A very good friend wanted to enroll me in multi level marketing, Mcoin, like. Then I studied this field a bit and I stayed in it, but in Bitcoin, at first.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I have two years experience in crypto world. My Friend Suggest me crypto trading. I have little bit experience in crypto world . Now I proper analysis for crypto world

• +1 2

12 minutes ago, bestprofi said:

I have been in the cryptocurrency market for about two years. A very good friend wanted to enroll me in multi level marketing, Mcoin, like. Then I studied this field a bit and I stayed in it, but in Bitcoin, at first.

Just like same number of years with me. Basically since 2017 and the credit is to my sister, yes my junior sister that got into crypto and introduce me and have been here since and most admit that 2017 as a newbie was totally awesome 😀

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

28 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

i read and do research and found out cryptocurrency and the opportunity it gives to people/user on that forum! then i gained and stay! i even quit my job 😄 

You quit your job? 😮

That's a weird decision imo, you should have kept the job, that would have been a double stream of income for you. But since you're making some decent money from bitcointalk, then it's ok,  but I won't advise someone to leave their job the way you did. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

54 minutes ago, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

It takes maximum 40 minute's to work on crypto.....and I started working here from today

• +2 1

Just now, Phash said:

You quit your job? 😮

That's a weird decision imo, you should have kept the job, that would have been a double stream of income for you. But since you're making some decent money from bitcointalk, then it's ok,  but I won't advise someone to leave their job the way you did. 

Yeah i did! but i did not make the decision quickly! I made sure that i have a budget that will cover a year or more!

I got a payment before that can cover more than 5 years of my regular salary with my previous job! then i had a jackpot in many airdrops before that cover more than 2 years of my salary. that is the time i quit my work!

2 minutes ago, setifien said:

I gained and lost several times, but the most important is that I acquired new knowledge.

Same thing I experienced too but the best part is that the knowledge can never depart from you. I'm planning on teaching more people around me about Cryptocurrency. 

• +1 2

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

I have been in this crypto for about 3 years,and i am very happy to get to know crypto,and ifeel very late to join this crypto

• +1 3
  • +3 1

7 minutes ago, nenni said:

I have been in this crypto for about 3 years,and i am very happy to get to know crypto,and ifeel very late to join this crypto

very late? there is no late in cryptocurrency though it is better if we were here like 2010! but there is not late here! we just need to manage how can we be staying here! i am 2 years only!

1 minute ago, Dprincebh said:

I am about 2 years and some month now. I join July 2017 that was when I have my first Bitcointalk account. I came through it by a friend and a scam coi launch in my country name the billion coin (TBC)

same as you buddy! i hope we can cope up and still manage to earn a lot!

Just now, Dprincebh said:

Wow but I think you got more experience about me in this crypto world.

Maybe, maybe not! i dont know! i just love to read and do research! i always explore thing with cryptocurrency over the net. i might know some and experienced it but i am not sure if we will compare! but lets not compare! instead we share knowledge! The longer we stay with crypto the better the knowledge we have!

I am new to the world of cryptocurrencies, starting to earn capital on airdrops and bounties for further investment

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

On 10/23/2019 at 6:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I have been in crypto investment  since 2016, But first i was know about crypto way back 2015 when my friend introduce it to me alongside with forex trading, At first i was in doubt about how it was gaining value without nothing unlike fiat which is back by governments, But eventually it came into my knowledge about how it was gaining value. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Hmm, it's been like 4-5 years since i know crypto the first time. I know crypto for the first time when i search on google and i found out an article about bitcoin, then i found bitcointalk and here we are, i'm still in crypto until now.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

I've been crypto world in 2 years, I remember when I started when the market was on bullish. That was the great time because it was profitable. I know crypto when I saw a banner with cryptocurrency in website that was I started to research about crypto.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have been here for 4 years but it was not until 2017 that I officially invested in it, it was quite late and it was not as I expected.  I am still poor 😔

I am in the world of cryptocurrency for more than 5 years
Where I got to know Bitcoin and wanted to know what it was at first I thought it was like PAYPAL
But it was quite different and there were several problems and frauds
And all this I learned from him and gained experience

• +1 2
  • +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

well , i knew crypto since 2014 but i get into trading in 2016 i think ,  i bought zlc from 3 dollars  and it rise till 250 $ , i made good money but i didnt sell because i was newbie so i lost them again :(( 

• +1 3

5 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

I am in the world of cryptocurrency for more than 5 years
Where I got to know Bitcoin and wanted to know what it was at first I thought it was like PAYPAL
But it was quite different and there were several problems and frauds
And all this I learned from him and gained experience

this is good
I have been in the world of crypto for about 10 years
But I started my activity in 2012 after I graduated from university
I then focused on cryptocurrencies because it impressed me

10 minutes ago, Mabdulkadir said:

I am not that old in crypto just 6 years of starting I am happy joining the cryptoworld 

another millionaire spotted 😄 6 years in the crypto industry i am sure you know a lot and you save a lot from this! what is the most expensive thing you buy from your profit?

2 minutes ago, CryptoZone said:

Wow!, That's motivational. Many people graduate but cannot find suitable job because of contractualization and experience needed. I wish for your success and Good luck Sir!

I want to share the experience and what happened to me to give motivations to other users! anad i want to let them see that quitting job with out assurance for you daily life is not good!

17 minutes ago, Mabdulkadir said:

I am not that old in crypto just 6 years of starting I am happy joining the cryptoworld 

how many years passed from the time crypto introduced to world that you think 6 years is not that old actually ? 

2 minutes ago, VangoCash said:

I have been in the cryptocurrency market for about four years. I sttarted with penies from faucets but i saw it serious when i took a gift from waves about 650$ (mercury tokens) , and when a friend told me about Bitcointalk and i started to make translations for new coins..

very good, where you holding any amount of cryptocurrencies during the bull run in 2016-2017 ?