How long you have been in crypto? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

1 minute ago, Nokuto said:

I've been in crypto a couple of days and I've known this during my browsing days in bitcointalk.org. It is also the talk of my colleagues and they started giving interest and that's how I join here and making knowledge as if beforehand.

You are new to the crypto world, you came in the time, prices are low and they are about to start going to the moon, people that invest in this stage always get maximum amount of profit, i hope you enjoy cryptoworld.

• +1 1

Peaked my curiousity in 2016, but only took the plunge a year later in May 2017, so I am still sort of new to crypto. I have learned a lot and enjoyed the ride.

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, Wrath said:

Yeah you are so lucky and the 2017 boom in crypto currency prices will come again, many are hoping on it and we will make the best of it, joining become a big pump can really make you fall more in love with crypto currency.

Yes it will definitely come again because it has a lot of benefits to all of us and in the coming future the whole world will know about it and they all will adopt it and will make it a global currency.

• +1 1

Just now, TucoRamirez said:

Peaked my curiousity in 2016, but only took the plunge a year later in May 2017, so I am still sort of new to crypto. I have learned a lot and enjoyed the ride.

You enter in may of 2017, you are far from new in the crypto world, 2017 was the turning point for many cryptocurrency, prices left a low point and start moving fast, many people start joining crypto that year, it will be remember as one of the best years for crypto traders.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, Survay said:

Yes it will definitely come again because it has a lot of benefits to all of us and in the coming future the whole world will know about it and they all will adopt it and will make it a global currency.

I waiting for it with all i got, things need to change for cryptocurrency many of us have put in a lot of time and some investment in to crypto currency , waiting for the time when it will be fully accepted around the world and prices will be extremely high.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Wrath said:

You enter in may of 2017, you are far from new in the crypto world, 2017 was the turning point for many cryptocurrency, prices left a low point and start moving fast, many people start joining crypto that year, it will be remember as one of the best years for crypto traders.

Yes many people joined the crypto field in that year because in that year it was a shining star and many people were talking about it. Now the same will happen again and in the current time again people will talk about it and many people will come to join it. It will happen again and the price will boost up again. In the previous year 2018 many of my friends were worried about it but now they like when they hear about bitcoin.

• +2 1

In this topic of crypto currency I am a little more than a year, it began when a friend wrote to me about airdrop, and after I raised a good amount on it, I began to be interested in all this cryptography

• +1 1

I got to know crypto for the first time when the XLM airdrop was in 2014, and it was one of the best airdrops that i followed

I met cryptocurrency first time in 2016. I used some faucets, but then I gave it up and second meeting happened in 2018. I regret that didn`t continue to work in crypto-sphere in 2016

• +1 1

I think most users learned about cryptocurrencies when they were looking for money online. That's how I learned about crypto currency when I was looking for how to make money. I have been in this market for 2.4 years. First it was faucets and now I'm actively trading. Now, crypto is also interesting to me not only as a way to make money, but also simply because I am developing in this area and know more about crypto currencies than my friends

• +2 1

Yes I suppose 2.5 years is not "new" to crypto anymore, I experienced the wild ride of 2017 and I am still here, still a believer! Who else is with me?

in my country, the forex market was limited. I could not meet the limitation in forex, so I turned to crypto currency transactions. frankly I'm quite pleased to know bitcoini and crypto assets. Now when I look back I think it's a good thing.

• +1 1

51 minutes ago, AbrahamRed said:

can you help me to choose which coins can be used to invest my money, I hope the coin that comes from a trusted source. maybe it's can also help the people in this forum.

for now I think DOGE and WAVES can be very good coins for short term, but It's just my advice, do your own research

I just started my way in this direction, learned a lot of new and interesting things. Now looking for ways for further development, although it seems they were not so much, but it is far from Agropoli and bonuses will not go away.

• +1 1

I am in crypto from 1 year and i know it gives me good profit so soon like it gives others. My 4 friends make good profit in it and they got almost 8000$ with just a little amount investment. So now i invest some money in crypto and now i am waiting for the right time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

now it's exactly 3 years for me and I'm still learning more every day, I have earned a lot with trading in this time and also lost a lot too

20 hours ago, Chivilious said:

when starting to crypto one of these steps is :

A great movement. I hope you sustain it. We need positive energy from people like you.

19 hours ago, corrao25 said:

I think most users learned about cryptocurrencies when they were looking for money online.

Yes, most of them.

19 hours ago, Cryptonitebuen said:

I returned because of something.

And what is that? You left a piece of the story.

19 hours ago, cryptotalker said:

in my country, the forex market was limited. I could not meet the limitation in forex, so I turned to crypto currency transactions. frankly I'm quite pleased to know bitcoini and crypto assets. Now when I look back I think it's a good thing.

Then, what year did you join the world of cryptocurrency?

3 minutes ago, Anthny said:

Yes, I'm also a poor and a normal person like you. I want to be rich like what ambition you have. Let's make our life better with the help of crypto. Let's enjoy our stay here and hope that we become rich using this forum.

I don't think you are poor as you think because you still have the devices and the internet to post here. But I admire your spirit and stop disgracing yourself. Didn't you mention how long you joined this world?

• +1 1

On 10/27/2019 at 1:30 PM, Wrath said:

I waiting for it with all i got, things need to change for cryptocurrency many of us have put in a lot of time and some investment in to crypto currency , waiting for the time when it will be fully accepted around the world and prices will be extremely high.

It is better to wait, your wait will be just like the initial adopters. Just think about them at that time many thought it as ordinary coins and spend them while those who hold and waited got millions of dollars in profit. 

• +1 1

i am here in the crypto business since 2-3 years, and in the start i earned too much money from the crypto coins and after that whole market is dumped due to bitcoin dumped and i am in the loss now, i am waiting for pump.

• +1 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

6 minutes ago, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

i am here in the crypto business since 2-3 years, and in the start i earned too much money from the crypto coins and after that whole market is dumped due to bitcoin dumped and i am in the loss now, i am waiting for pump.

Yes because of dumped market a lot of traders lost their money and many projects stopped to pay BTC or other coins and they started to pay only in their coins which were not in the exchanges. But now I am seeing a good health in the market. I hope you will recover your income soon.

• +1 1

It doesn't feel like I have been in crypto for almost 7 years, there are a lot of tensions I have faced with investing in crypto, and of course there are also many lessons I have learned from crypto. because crypto has become a part of my life, my salary is small, and I can earn more than trading and investing in crypto

Edited by Bitxalt
  • +1 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/23/2019 at 6:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I may only know this year and wrestle in the world of crypto. I started to learn from my cousin. I was taught about what is cryptocurrency and how we can get it. Ranging from looking for fauchet, prizes, mining even to the trading stage.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 7:37 PM, Jarrem said:

I am just new in this type of world and stuffs. Maybe in the year 2018 to interact with this members in Bitcoin stuff.

Same mate, well joining in this type of forum is very nice because you gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and in terms of coins like bitcoin i gain information about this by posting of you guys, spread more knowledge about this. Enjoy posting.

• +1 1