How long you have been in crypto? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

21 hours ago, Goody28 said:

Not long enough I was very curious wen I heard a friend of mine speaking of the forum and how he earned money only I was really marvelled

For now I was just starting again into the world of cryptocurrency because before I leave the world of crypto to find a real work to sustain my needs and wants. 

22 hours ago, Atreus said:

I've been using cryptocurrency for around 2 years or so. There's a lot of things I have not learned yet. So, there are a lot of things that I haven't discovered and I'm trying to be a better trader.

How much you earn a month from crypto trading, and in those two years apart from trading what else have you been doing.

7 hours ago, Ilustration said:

I started crypto since last year.I learned to make money here because of my friend. He taught me how to earn a living here. And I was happy because I learned it right away and made money right away

That is nice if your friend can make a living with cryptocurrency. That is possible if you really taking hardwork and focus on cryptocurrency. Most people is only doing trading in cryptocurrency and take a giveaway. But time to time if we not upgrade our knowledge. We can lose in cryptocurrency also.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 23.10.2019 at 18:52, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I’ve been in the cryptocurrency world since 2014, for the first time, a friend told me, but I was not interested, and after a year playing on a hype project I had to buy Bitcoin to participate and earn money, then I got acquainted with the blockchain how to buy and transfer bitcoin and it became interesting to me.

I started with crypto some 5 years ago. I can remember that btc faucets paid 1,000 satochi on average. But after having 800,000 I thought it was stupid and a waste of time and lost the 800,000 with a simple mutiplier game 😂

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

2 minutes ago, Nfm96 said:

i have been in crypto not for long. As a crypto writer i do posts daily, 30 per day and get 0.0003 btc for it. Working here is great actually

Great to hear that my friend. Crypto writer? Here or you also have more jobs outside this forum? Please share if you have one good reference.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

13 hours ago, Alhaji Usman said:

I here about crypto talk forums 2019 but I don't do it because I think maybe is a scam

What you mean don't do it?

Are you not want try typing in cryptotalk, i think you already lose chance to get more side income. Because cryptotalk is giving us chance to earn money in cryptocurrency. So please just try it before late.

For cryptocurrency some coin can be scam because they operated in scam project. Like many token in Ethereum contract they are scam, just be more smart to research about the coin. But don't worry about Bitcoin it is not scam bro.

Thank you.

6 hours ago, Esha23 said:

Only in few months i have been in crypto. My friends recommend me to work and i work on this really it was a great site specially for the student.    

If you have only few months in cryptocurrencies I thinks there must be some challenges that's you must be faced with them, but took those challenges as the opportunity

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

12 hours ago, Cryptonit said:

I’ve been doing this for only one month. I’ve got great results in these few weeks. I always post 30 and get my money.

Wow so you are totally new in this industry, and its good that you start here in crypto talk, keep on gathering knowledge to learn, and someday, one by one, explore more about this world because you have so many things to know to be an expert to this field.

I am already in cryptocurrency maybe around 7 years. With that i have so many experience in this field. I can know how to identify coin where have potential to get increased by price and where useful coin. Until now i already earning more than 1 Bitcoin, i am this time doing 3 ways to earn Bitcoin, trading, forum, and mining. Sometimes when i boring then i will play some games in gambling sites.

Thank you.

I've been crypto world in 3 years, I recall when I began when the market was on bullish. That was the extraordinary time since it was productive. I know crypto when I saw a pennant with digital currency in site that was I begun to look into about crypto.

It is very interesting question and also i can tell that i am using crypto only for 5 days and also i am learning many things which are very useful to me. 

im new here i have a friend that using this forum to earn and he introduced to me this site im only 4 days old to this site and not earning for now but im hoping to earn more by posting here and i continue sharing my ideas here..

On 10/23/2019 at 4:22 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I first came to know about crytpo currency back in 2011 when crypto was slowly growing. But ,unfortunately,I wasnt interested or feel the need to start collecting bitcoins. But better late than never, I started gaining some knowledge and potential of crypto currency for future use ,and got into it in the year 2018 and here I am in crypto talk forum one of the best place to work and earn . 

2In 2017 I joined bitcoin that's mean about 2-3 years I am in cryptos. I hope in future I will be with bitcoin and crypto world. For this we have to be united.

I join crypto world last two month ago and i work properly and continuously, because i found a legit and secure forum in the shape of crypto talk.

In this short tenure i learn more new things and full time touch latest crypto world information. This is best for all.

We are gathered in the crypto world because we want to earn something that can help us to make more money. Some people finally use crypto as a source of income because they can work in many ways related to crypto, and they can get more and more money by doing that. But some others cannot do the same because to stay at the crypto will need big patience and always monitor the price. That is why many people cannot stay in the crypto world because they can not wait for a while until the price is back to a higher rate.

I've been in crypto for about 2 years. I heard about it online on a forum I assume and it seemed like an appealing detail as a result I firm to search and glance at other about it. I'm opportune that I open it

One long year learing and learning and make profit all the time the first time I heard was in news of a coin its price5k.

• Useful or interesting 1

I've been here in crypto world about a months ago and I keep learning about this kind of market and it looks like it takes time to understand how this work.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I have been here in crypto for about a month. My journey in cryptoworld started by working on this amazing forum and I feel blessed to work here. 

2 hours ago, Hanan951 said:

One long year learing and learning and make profit all the time the first time I heard was in news of a coin its price5k

I got shocked when i knew that bitcoin reached 20k, how could that happen really strange if you want my opinion.

I am always hearing and  seeing my friends and other colleagues talking and posting about bitcointalk forum specially about the cryptocurrency bitcoin. At first I do not believe because I think it is a kind of scam. I honestly regret that. Two years ago I started doing some tasks with it, and it is really going really well. Then one year at fter, I started trading, at first it is really rough and I am losing some of my money, but I do not regret any of that since I have learned much from it. Learnings that I got through that is being applied this days and for the future investments,

nMvFbuZ.png

Last month which is early January, it's marked my 2 years that I've been in this cryptocurrency job/world or whatever it is. I have struggling a lot to be who I am now. I have gone through a lot of ups and downs, profits and also loses. But, I keep my spirits intact and learning everything I need to learn because it may make me a better person.