First trading experience. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

First trading experience.

I made this post to share my first trading experience and for you guys to also share yours and what you have learned from that trading experience.

My first trading experience is today. I use a small amount that I can afford to loose I bought 3 XRP using 0.00010971 bit coin. And after I buy that. I already loose some. XRP had already fell it's price down. Now the thing is  this. My experience is not yet complete I didn't sell my XRP yet I will be patient and I will wait until it got up again. I will monitor it every 30 mins. Hopefully it will go up again. I will update this thread of my small trading experience. What I learned here is that cryptocurrency moves so fast that you can gain a fortune on just minutes and also loose alot on minutes. So monitoring is very important. 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +2 8
  • +3 5
  • +4 4
  • +5 4

good experiance dude,  this expe will help and you and teach you to feal patience and how to hold your coin without getting panic , good luck 😉 

• Useful or interesting 2

It happened just yesterday. I mean, wow. Prior to that, he poured a welcome bonus on several exchanges. Now I begin to understand a little( although maybe it seems to me). So, went to plus 500% and was like, " wow, seriously, this happens?"

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 9:28 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I made this post to share my first trading experience and for you guys to also share yours and what you have learned from that trading experience.

My first trading experience is today. I use a small amount that I can afford to loose I bought 3 XRP using 0.00010971 bit coin. And after I buy that. I already loose some. XRP had already fell it's price down. Now the thing is  this. My experience is not yet complete I didn't sell my XRP yet I will be patient and I will wait until it got up again. I will monitor it every 30 mins. Hopefully it will go up again. I will update this thread of my small trading experience. What I learned here is that cryptocurrency moves so fast that you can gain a fortune on just minutes and also loose alot on minutes. So monitoring is very important. 

Yes, that is because XRP was getting down too following bitcoin price. You are in the wrong time to trade today, but you get the experience, so the next day, you will see a good time to sell XRP at a high price. It's no problem if you lose this day because the price will not stay at a low price. The price will start to increase, and at that time, you will see how much profit you will make from trading.
You are good to go by using a small amount to trade, and that is enough to learn the market situations so you can analyze deeply and find a way to recover your losses.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

36 minutes ago, igglybuff said:

The same thing happened to me with an alt coin REQcoin I bought it just because I heard that it was going to rise a lot to the moon, things that always say with all the altscoin in some places, but being inexperienced I didn't know where to buy or sell, I ended up losing a lot and since so I don't like low capital alts coin

I have tried to learn since then

Good, at least you have the experience to trade low price coins, and you know how to analyze the right time to trade. Yes, there will be much more news that will tell us to buy one coin, but we don't have to follow their suggestion unless we already analyze the coin. We should prevent the lose by analyzing the coin movements so we can see if there is a chance for us to trade, we can use it to make a profit.
But if not, we don't have to push ourselves to trade because that will be too risky to trade in the unpredicted market.

• +1 3
  • +5 1

That is correct, the trade requires you to be aware of your investment and study the currencies only so you define strategies and percentages of profits and in any case have controlled losses since the market sometimes moves quickly and if you are not attentive you lose the opportunities.

• +1 2

4 minutes ago, igglybuff said:

You can learn even from failures, you just have to keep a focus and continue if you want to achieve it trading is more than buying and selling, it is knowing how to know yourself to face every difficult situation

Yes, that is right. As we learn the mistake, we made before, and it will give knowledge on how to prevent the same mistake so we can avoid it in the future. We can make another strategy to get out of difficult situations, and even we can use that situation for our benefits.
Not many traders can do that, and most of them are give up after they see a failure that they made before. Sometime it will need an effort to learn details of trading so we can understand how to act related to the market situations. Besides that, we need to always check on the trade history of the coin, so we know what is happening with the market.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

My First trade experince was Pac coin trading .Where i get my first USDT with the help and gudiance of my friend .And i spend my half of profit  on his treat because he was the reason behind my success and he deserved it.

• +2 1

On 10/23/2019 at 5:28 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

First trading experience.

My first trading experience was with skull trade order at yobit, i bough some skull and the price was getting up to fitful the order but the order never sold my skull. i asked the community they told me it's gotta be wrong info error or bug at yobit. the next day the coin started to go down it went down more than 100% in 2 days and i lost all my money.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:48 PM, iloveyobit said:

good experiance dude,  this expe will help and you and teach you to feal patience and how to hold your coin without getting panic , good luck 😉 

For sure that person will experience to apply the proper way patience and will also get panic too while holding their coins to their wallet before success will come to Him. 

I still remember my first trading experience. That was when i deposit $50 to my account trading and somebody in chat says "BUY **** COIN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE", i'm still beginner and i buy that coin stupidly and yes i end up with loss.

Now I have been able to sell my XRP and I gain some from that sell. It is not a lot but the important thing is that I gain some. I am sorry that I didn't able to update this thread when I check the price of XRP from time to time.  Because I am somehow busy with other things. But the thing is that I learned that in trading you should he patience. And this is for me. If you trade it is better to gain small than to loose big. So I didn't wait for my coin to be very high price  the moment that I knoe that I gain some I immediately sell my coins.

• +1 1

That is good. So you know that crypto trading would need the patience to see the profit and that is true. Many people cannot be patient because they need to make a profit in a short time. That will be impossible, especially if the market is not increasing so high and there is no pump happens in the market. You will only see the price will jump in the higher price if the pump is coming, but that will not happen in every day. So you need to be still patient and believe that time will comes to you to make a profit.

• +1 1

I look forward to the experience you shared.

When buying what you don't consider a few things about XRP itself. Like what are the current conditions, what news do you have and technical analysis? I think we also need the experience shared about cryptocurrency market analysis.

• +1 1

I hope before buying crypto you have done research and read candlesticks, It's okay why you lose a little and gain valuable experience, and we must be ready to monitor prices quickly and quickly make decisions. Good luck.

On 11/19/2019 at 12:56 PM, Hanhassie said:

Monitoring is important in trading, you will know when you are in profit and when you are not in profit. You will know if the market is rising or no

Yeah, you are right monitoring is the most important thing in trading that is why many traders are also experiencing stress because they are able to watch their coin to go down and keep falling.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/23/2019 at 9:40 PM, igglybuff said:

December 2017, all the alts were rising in price incredibly, I didn't know what I was doing, I only saw giant green candles and bought, towards money and I thought I was super smart, months later I ended up losing everything

In 2017, the price of bitcoin soared and even had a lot of advantages for those in that year because at that time I only saw a giant green candle and bought it, then I thought I was super smart because a few months later you experienced losing everything because you were careless and You don't keep the coins so well that you lose.
I hope you are more careful and can deal with the situation at a later time.

That is right, the exchange expects you to know about your venture and concentrate the monetary standard's just so you characterize methodologies and rates of benefits, and regardless have controlled misfortune's since the market at times moves rapidly and on the off chance that you are not mindful you lose the chances.

• +1 1

your experience is quite extraordinary my friends, i will also tell my exprience of trading the first time ,i get a little capital from colleting a bitcoin faucet on my freebitcoin estimate 0.0025 btc and i try to trade on local exchange in the hope that i can achieve profit and it turn out that from trading that i get profits and continue to be sustainable the most important thing is to pay attention to the right time to sell and the right time to buy .

So this is your first experience because you have never traded before and you're excited about it. Then It would be better when the price goes up and you get your first profit, anyway this post is old so did you sell?

no...why do you always monitor charts? you should learn technical analysis and fundamental analysis so you don't have to monitor every 30 minutes

21 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

They over monitored it that is why stress come in possession it will deal within their emotions, no one want to lose at all. They can't keep watching red on their account

Yeah that's why I prefer to trade with a short term holding and I don't really like those day trading strategy because it gives me chills when I'm seeing red.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

17 minutes ago, Amxy said:

I have been trading for over 3years and in my first experience l earn $30 profit only.

$30 of profit is big for a new trader because not all new traders can earn that amount, and I think you are so lucky because you can earn that money. I think right now, you can increase the profit by trading with so many coins, and I think you are an experienced trader who has been trading for over 3 years. It is not easy to stay trading for a long time because we can lose confidence in selecting the coin. Besides that, the market will always move, and that makes us learn more about the market condition so we can choose the coin to trade.

My first trading experience was not bad actually. While I traded my first trading at exchange that time I was very young in crypto ans I didn't know what I did actually. My all btc was converted into ether and the exchange was bitforex. But I got some profit after a few days later from bitforex.

• +4 1

Yes, a good start, and experience is the best thing in the world of trading, you do not have to monitor the price every 30 minutes you can place an order on the number you like so that you make a profit that you think is good and leave it until it is implemented. But I would like to correct your words a little. I don't think you can make a fortune by trading.