Saving 2 Btc - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Saving 2 Btc

Yes, excel in reserve.  As the assessment will improve in the near 2020 and it will give a quiet or a significant increase, I wish you good luck. I think so.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:51 PM, Keith700 said:

I have proposed to save 2 bitcoins in the long term to see how much value it could reach and see how financial systems in the future can start using only bitcoin in fractions instead of fiat currencies.
My estimates are positive, I think that in about 10 more years, Bitcoin could easily be worth about 50 thousand dollars.
With two bitcoins in 50 thousand each, they are 100 thousand, if I sold them at that price I could acquire the following material things:
1 medium mansion
1 luxury sports car
More than 3 years of good income and good food
1 small yacht
2 animal farms
3 fast food places
I think if I could get that and I would still have enough left over, now if the financial system is updated enough, paying in btc fractions with the price of one to one would be more fair and original.

It is good idea to save big crypto coin now for long period. And we would be great profitable from it. But it is little risky that if new invention comes then btc would fail like I heard  about a kratscoin which would have serial number for each unit. It would help to reduce anonymity. Thus this would liked by governments and could be dangerous for btc also.

On 10/22/2019 at 6:21 PM, Keith700 said:

I have proposed to save 2 bitcoins in the long term to see how much value it could reach and see how financial systems in the future can start using only bitcoin in fractions instead of fiat currencies.
My estimates are positive, I think that in about 10 more years, Bitcoin could easily be worth about 50 thousand dollars.
With two bitcoins in 50 thousand each, they are 100 thousand, if I sold them at that price I could acquire the following material things:
1 medium mansion
1 luxury sports car
1 small yacht
2 animal farms
3 fast food places
I think if I could get that and I would still have enough left over, now if the financial system is updated enough, paying in btc fractions with the price of one to one would be more fair and original.

are you sure to spend your bitcoins for those things? i mean with 100k$ you will be not rich but you can invest them in something that bring you a passive income instead of buying cars or yachts. or am i wrong and this is a bad idea?

It may be be possible dude but instead of just holding 2 BTC, you can choose the trusted site yobit to invest them to gain interests regularly. In this way, you  are not going to lose the main balance of the crypto holdings which you say 2 BTC. 

On 11/25/2019 at 12:03 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

I think no one will be able to store 2 Btc for a very long time because each of us has to win and invest and spend, so putting 2 Btc next to it seems like a bad idea!

don't want to take tension and additionally propose stake your cash and earn 5-10% per annum and do not spend money on high return internet site

I respect your point of view but it can also become 2 bitcoins with a value of $ 1000. There is nothing guaranteed in the cryptocurrency market as we saw several days ago falling from $ 10500 to $ 3,800 within several days.

On 3/20/2020 at 6:31 AM, Nutu18 said:

It's very good Idea but we don't have enough because 2 BTC is huge amount for us but we can try to collect i think within 1 years we can collect but need hard work without any investment.

2 btc is high for a starting is better you use at least 200usd to work it out. 

wow will be great though because in future those two bitcoin will help you to incur enough capital for production and daily activities as will be easier to diversify into different part of investment so this will provide good start towards your dreams

Yes, the amount of two bitcoins is a large amount, especially if the price of bitcoin rises to the numbers we expect, it will achieve real wealth and hear new stories of wealth in the world of Crypto.

This is a good plan right there and I hope you succeed along with the rest of us. Although right now we are in a wait and see situation, as the risk seems to high to invest in Bitcoin with this amount right now, with the situations of economic collapse about to happen.

Yes, I am keeping bitcoins for myself. I have more than 2 bitcoins and I will collect a few more years. I'll sell it when it's $ 50k and then I have 3 bitcoins. I will have 150k $, I will buy a house, buy a car, open a farm and travel a few countries. Saving and keeping bitcoins is a smart choice

well i can't really advice you anything but the thing is that btc may not reach 50 K and it may reach 45 K and start going down, so my advice is to not focus about 50K or any price just focus on profiting cause you may lose profit if you hunt big numbers. so just focus on a good profir.

it is not sure to get upto 50K USD, it may get upto that much but it very long way down almost like more than 10 years , anyways best of luck to you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

having as much as 2btc, the first idea that comes to my mind is simply to look for an investment either 10percent or even 5 percent daily return is a really good way to make more money with your btc within a month. 

If you have 2 BTC in your possession then i would definitely suggest that you make the most of the bitcoin by holding it and waiting for the future value to increase which i think could double or even triple within the next couple of years at least. That is excluding the next halving event that will take place in 2024 after the one that is set to take place this year. I think that you need to make the most of the opportunity as crypto is the future of payment.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/31/2020 at 7:54 AM, yoasswbi21 said:

Saving bitcoin is really a great way to make money from it but you should put fear away because fear is really a good idea that you are saying to make money for the future.

Right now the price of bitcoin is almost back to normal, your words are very true. just be patient and avoid excessive panic.

• +2 1

It is a good idea to store some currencies in the long term, but if I do this and always in my country there is an increase and a change in prices, this will not be beneficial because the car that costs 100 thousand dollars will become 200 thousand

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10.11.2019 at 07:36, Rg123 said:

Well, good idea mate, you can hold it for a long time to waut for the better value, if i have 2 btc i will keep it also for a long time and become a millionare soon.

I did not have bitcoin but there were a lot of other cryptocurrencies and believe me life flows and it does not always turn out to be long term and the significant growth was only 1 time in 2017. Let's see what halving 2020 brings us.

Your thinking is correct and what you are doing is very right and we must all store the Bitcoin currency in the long term because during the coming years the price of this currency will increase a lot and may reach more than $ 30,000

On 10/22/2019 at 9:51 PM, Keith700 said:

1 medium mansion
1 luxury sports car
1 small yacht
2 animal farms
3 fast food places

Obviously my friend. I'm going to collect and save all of my satoshi. I believe that bitcoin will became a lot more valuable in the future. So yes its better to save your satoshi rather than use them for now. 

Great plans. You are right,saving atleast 2 btc can be very much profitable for us soon as adoption of crypto currency are slowly happening in some countries and bitcoin can possibly increase by this adoption. 

I don't like saving in the long run and I prefer daily trading with my bitcoin and achieving a percentage of profits, but whoever is saving in the long run can make a fortune

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I find the idea interesting, I was thinking the same thing because the BTC is always gaining more value, and I am impressed how several sites accept it as a form of payment. And if every day you manage to save a little this can be used as a backup money or simply to invest in material things.

Your plan is good to a certain extent, but with my respect that you wait 10 years is very long, I advise you to try to trade in Bitcoin that you own and expand it instead of waiting for 10 full years..

It seems like a good idea to do that but the point here we can not expext what happenes in the future , what if bitcoin value dropped and new coin take its place , you will lose a lot of money , better just to hold them until you get a good  price then sell them