Is Facebook's Libra dead? The future of the project - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptogcfr

Is Facebook's Libra dead? The future of the project

After getting a lot of rejection and abandoned a lot of big investors I assume libra is over but Mark Zuckerberg is not a person who immediately gave up before the war. I think libra will continue

I think libra is dead in the water and the U.S. government will never let facebook launch it.  I also think those partners that dropped out know this, and that's why they jumped off the train.

And come on, libra would be useless as a crypto anyway.  It would be a centralized crypto used to collect your financial transaction data, which would be used by facebook for whatever purposes they use all the other information for.  There's no way I'd ever own or use any libra even if it did make it to the market.

On 12/5/2019 at 6:02 PM, wilbertson said:

I think the project is dead even before it started, but if zuck is stubborn enough like other rich people, he could push through.

I think he should have lunched the coin before promotion it, the promotion made it known and thus too many eyes of course the negative eyes will be included.

When there is no more news coming from them,no more update from them,many people will surely consider them as a dead coin but I don't thing they are dead coin for now 

47 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

I think it will only be delayed later than it was originally supposed to be released but it seems to be quite late compared to the beginning.

its not up to Facebook now because if it was then they will issue Libra today but the sad thing is they now have to wait for confirmation from the government to start issuing it.

As for today libra coin is just adream.still libra work on the issue on the government there liscenses but i think libra dosent affect the price of bitcoin in the future.

Libra will launch when it gets the green light from SEC and Washington. European politicians observations don't mean anything. It's all about what the US decides and facebook will find a way to convince them.

It might take another two years but at some point they will release their stable coin.

i think yes.libra need to pass many things before coming to existence.us government has put too much pressure on Facebook. they donot want Facebook to launch libra otherwise value of dollar will go down.

19 hours ago, ashua1 said:

so what we need to do is wait and when it comes out we buy them and it will be of great benefit to us later.

no i dont think Libra would be of any benefit to us as traders but rather facebook and they group of companies that work with it on libra will be the ones taking all the profits.

Yes future of Libra coin is finished now because this time US court will ban the project and they order to facebook that use the blockchain and now soon facebook will add the blockchain in the deposit option then peoples will start to deal in BTC and they run the ads through blockchain also.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/25/2019 at 11:17 AM, ashua1 said:

I think it will only be delayed later than it was originally supposed to be released but it seems to be quite late compared to the beginning.

There are no news about he project, so i think it is dead, some investors and partners even left the project.

Hello my friend
Facebook's Libra coin stalled in launch in 2019 for the lack of approval of the US government
Currency management has shifted efforts to persuade and explain the company's policy to dispel fear of currency control over the US and global economy
The year 2020, according to the latest news, you will know a breakthrough in this case

Yes, the Libra project is officially dead because the Facebook company is shaken by new scandals and the Libra project is losing its strength every day. This project, which has lost its power in the market after the withdrawal of the partners, which it has contracted in order, no longer appears in the news or conversations.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

A bit of news from the Netbox project world!
We are pleased to see our project grow on all fronts and we heartily welcome new team member Artur Prints in the position of Netbox.Global Advisor.

Artur will be responsible for Netbox.Global Marketing and promotion activities. He is an expert in cryptocurrency creation, advertising and business development.

Together with his team, he participated in many advertising campaigns in cryptocurrency projects, such as: TERA, YUSRA, XDNA, GEXAN, SWYFT, TSC, MUN, FOLM and many others. His own project XDNA coin won two awards: «Most innovative coin 2018» by Cointelegraph and «Best blockchain startup 2018» by Blockchain Life 2018.

In 2019 he organized a crypto-marketing agency named Gunbounty, which specializes at cryptocurrencies promotion.

See more: netbox.global

29025009.jpg

Yeah, I think it's true that Facebook's Libra will die or fail. Why?

1. Because there are concerns of politicians and governments from privacy to its potential to influence monetary policy and change the global financial landscape. 2.  Giants payment such as Mastercard, Visa, Stripe, and e-commerce company eBay decided to no longer support the Libra cryptocurrency project created by Facebook.

• +3 1

I think it's not finished yet but I hope this coin will signifies all of the characteristics of a normal Crypto Currency coin because I read some articles that this coin is a stable coin so I think it's hard for me to take a chance to invest in this kind of coins because it's volatility is low.

I do not think its dead. It has some legality issues but Facebook is a powerful company and they will most likely figure it out. Just the launch will take longer than anticipated,

12 minutes ago, neurolicious said:

I do not think its dead. It has some legality issues but Facebook is a powerful company and they will most likely figure it out. Just the launch will take longer than anticipated,

Exactly. Facebook has a lot of lobbying pressure, and they will get where they want. Especially if they can partner with other main players (as they already tried).

But they want it to make a "stable coin", so it is no use for speculation. I think they have to accept a certain level of regulation before it is approved, but I am convinced that they will make it.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

1 minute ago, Lifeman said:

They are on resuscitation phase, the crisis make it to lay calm for a while before it take off by next year

That is very well put, and I do agree. they're calmly working to get it up and running without hiccups and obstacle

On 10/22/2019 at 8:43 PM, Bitxalt said:

maybe they are disappointed because LIBRA is a stable coin, Facebook is a big industry and Libra has the opportunity to rank first in crypto if not a stable coin. have you ever read "LIBRA the next bitcoin" ?, That's a very good prank LoL

Libra coin is a facebook coin and that coin will be ban now in the US and they said to facebook that they just use the Blockchain and i hope soon blockchain will be add in the facebook option and libra is a stable coin so how this is possible that libra coin will be the next BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Zakir Ali said:

The Libra project is not dead. The facebook team is still working on the project of the Libra.

But libra is a stable coin so, many peoples did not like the libra coin. because of its stability.

On the contrary, Libra needs to be a stable coin to be useful! What good is a currency for small payments if the value fluctuates too much? For wide adoption, the price should not fluctuate much more than e.g. the USD or GBP.

I am a bit concerned that Facebook is behind it, but the purpose of a blockchain based currency for small payments is very good.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 23.10.2019 at 03:27, cryptogcfr said:

During the second quarter of this year (2019), the crypto world witnessed a positive patronage which led to a big gain in the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies - all thanks to the announcement of an upcoming launch of digital coin by Facebook. But. it was not just the announcement that attracted the positive vibe but the reputation of business giants that joined the consortium - Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, eBay, Stripe and others. However, I read recently that those organisations have all dropped their support for the project and I'm worried and feel that the action will affect the launch of the crypto coin negatively, which indirectly may impact the blockchain and cryptocurrency economy in a bad way. I wonder if you are thinking like me or you have a different opinion. Please share what you think will happen to Libra. Do you think Facebook will still go ahead to launch it? 

https://www.coindesk.com/ebay-stripe-follow-paypal-in-quitting-facebooks-libra-project

I think it will launch, everything will depend on the trust of people and the willingness to accept Libra and its cryptography as a defense of its funds. It can affect the blockchain industry and bitcoin, but Libra wakes it up or not, as another means of payment. Or not. Startup needed.

Not dead but have some circumstances to launch and we need to wait news on mid 2020 after next hearing if i'm not wrong, Even some partnership was cancelled i think libra will still be launched, Let's wait and see how it will goes.

• Useful or interesting 1

I once read somewhere that barely six months after Facebook announced its own digital currency "libra", a plan heralded as the beginning of the end for central banks and government controls over the money supply... maybe the reason government is worried and dont want it to be live

• Useful or interesting 1