What do you expect to be a libra currency - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

What do you expect to be a libra currency

What do you expect to be a libra currency?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. What do you expect to be a libra currency?

• Good
    • Very good
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

Libra is a kind of digital cryptocurrency that will be launched initially by facebook. We all know that facebook is a centralised currency. This currency has a very good possibility to reach all over the world through social media. But the problem with this currency is is is controlled by a team or company and there is always a risk to get spied or hacked of info. That's why it cannot be much popular I guess. 

I expect Libra coin to be a stable coin with totally controlled supply and private mining. If I want to name a current coin which is closest to Libra, I will say XRP. There are some similarities between the two. They both support very fast transactions and are centralized. However, XRP is volatile but Libra is supposed to be a low volatility coin. Libra will be backed by government securities. According to this information, I don't think Libra would be a profitable coin for us because it neither can be traded nor be mined.

On 4/16/2020 at 6:06 AM, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, libra will be big coin when they launch in the market because it's a facebook currency and we all know how famous is facebook, so we are expecting that libra coin will impact all the coin in the market.

Man speculations have projected that libra will be a great coin in this cryptocurrency if it was launch, but this dream has not yet become reality, we are hoping before end of this year

On 4/16/2020 at 4:47 AM, SunilRaja said:

Libra is a offical crypto currencies that is launched by the Facebook . In my opinion like Facebook it gonna be get so much hype and it will be successful .

yeah, the liberal project is actually underway and being place under the facebook giants, the facebook liberal project still not yet lunched despite being announced for so very long now, I dou it has gotten a whole lot of hypes here and there with many positive reviews hoping it will be promising. 

20 hours ago, Summi said:

It was because of that the government hated it so much that is why we didn't see any updated regarding it.

Finally we should assumed that this coin is dead,  it might become a history for us and which has not yet make a good impact in cryptocurrency

1 minute ago, Saboor said:

Finally we should assumed that this coin is dead,  it might become a history for us and which has not yet make a good impact in cryptocurrency

i would not just say that we should simply just forget the facebook liberal crypto currency project, try to recall that this is face book we are actually talking about, and we should know how face book always tries to aquire alot of big things and if they can't get they create their own. 

I have chosen the third option that the Libra coin will be bad because it is linked to some central authorities and has no opportunity to topple bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cache and degecoin. These mentioned currencies are the strongest structure in the crypto market

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think once regulations issues are settled, the Libra project will be launch. The challenges confronting the project may prolong for long period of time but definitely it will be successful in my opinion.

On 4/20/2020 at 9:32 AM, Yunusalemu said:

i would not just say that we should simply just forget the facebook liberal crypto currency project, try to recall that this is face book we are actually talking about, and we should know how face book always tries to aquire alot of big things and if they can't get they create their own. 

Yea, it will be better like that, we should just assume it has become a history and if it happens to come back again we will be ready to support them

3 minutes ago, bustkuaj said:

Of course I hope libra will be a good and valuable currency in the market, good or very good. since it's a project of fb, so I hope it a lot but it has to face many problems. I never expected a launch project to fail or a project so badly.

yesterday while trying to withdraw my earnings which i got here from cryptotalk forum site ✌Which am happy about from the yobit exchange site some to my luno wallet, i read this very news about tge face book liberal, it seam that they are planing to shift course but not stop the project. 

2 hours ago, paulpogba said:

Yeah dear bro I think I'm future it will be the very good coin and marketing price has more than expectations. First of all it's reason because it has more follower and likes on the Facebook.

It will be advantage to us if that libra is launched but we should just forget about it, the potency of the project is just zero and not worthy for now

I think that it will be at least in demand and its price will be approximately at the level of the XRP (Ripple) coin or possibly higher.

I'm expecting this coin is bad project because I heard about this coin from 2 years. At starting time this coin linked with Facebook but now Facebook remove this project and now some peoples saying if this coin will lunch then it will lunch in stable coin.

I don't think it's either bad or good. In my opinion, the currency will be one of those currencies that will be popular in their social networks.

6 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm expecting this coin is bad project because I heard about this coin from 2 years. At starting time this coin linked with Facebook but now Facebook remove this project and now some peoples saying if this coin will lunch then it will lunch in stable coin.

We don't need to think that way, this coin will be a good coin for anyone, and it will be more advantage for us to benefit from libra, but unfortunately, is yet to be launched

On 10/22/2019 at 4:21 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Do you expect libra to be a good currency and will make a big fuss in the world of digital currencies
Or it will be bad and offer few results and poor performance

I think that the issue is more nyanced then that. Things are not just good or bad. If they have a big effect that affect in the ways we can't even predict. I don't see anythig special with libra. I find it a bit scary as a centralized bunch of companies would have my "banking" records.

In the starting i have expected so much things from the libra coin. And as it was the plan of Facebook and seeing that i was completely shocked as Facebook is big company. But these days they aren't giving attention and I haven't heard anything new too. So i don't Think it will do good.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

23 hours ago, teminalibug said:

They will try to centralized everything but they can't, the one thing that i know for sure they cannot centralize is bitcoin, and most of the privacy coins like monero, those ones are untouchable.

They don't have access to bitcoin and this will be difficult for them to centralize system, the bitcoin blockchain network doesn't give anyone authority to upgrade or modified it. May they will tried to make bitcoin to die in the future

We have heard a lot about it.. And it may take a very long time to be launched and maybe it wouldn't ! There are many governments still against this project and they wouldn't accept it easily.. There are many difficulties face this project..hope that it will survive!

I didn't think that libra currency is going too much successful in future because I read in a article that Libra coin is going to be stable coin in market , it's like USD coin we didn't earn a good amount of profit if we Invest some money in it. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The Libra as if it's highly awaited release as on the publicity it can actually generate, as it formally of the coin on the Facebook platform, as it has been scrutinized by the SEC as on the privacy of users data, as I just know a little about the face Libra coin statement

• -1 1

I do not think or expect from this currency to do well in the market first because it is centralized in a decentralized market and in addition to that there are many companies that have already give up on her.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

First of all, let it to come in the crypto world first. Libra project is itself facing the so many obstacles to be tackled. If it overcomes the so many restrictions to arrive in the crypto market than I might tell something about it until than I just have good hope and thoughts for it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Libra can be a good coin but I chose bad because the coin wants to be operated on facebook platform which suppose to be for only social activities and not a payment platform. That is why the coin has seen huge drawback. 

I see that this coin is a failure and will not be successful and will not last for long. It aims to penetrate data and frankly I will never think about exchanging bitcoin currency for this currency