What do you expect to be a libra currency - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

What do you expect to be a libra currency

What do you expect to be a libra currency?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. What do you expect to be a libra currency?

• Good
    • Very good
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

2 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

I like you, so I prefer to buy BNB for example and trade it and make a daily profit on the purchase of the currency LIBRA, which is not yet clear

Yes, everyone has a coin that sided with it and admired the rest of the currencies
But the important thing is that it makes good profits

Life is great and enjoy it

1 hour ago, redamoun said:

Yeah brother, i think this Coin will be something in the near future, because of all the community behind it, actually if facebook make it as the only way to pay for publicity in it, the price of this cryptocurrency will be unpredicted.

It is said that its price will be like a stable dollar and not a currency for trading but for e-shopping

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/29/2019 at 2:46 AM, TheChinaBan said:

Libra is a stablecoin there is no such thing as "rise in price" with it. And I might not be interested actually to get hold of it, there are other stablecoins in the market that I can use while trading anyway. But for people who are advertising in FB then Libra can come handy there might be some discount/bonus if one will use Libra...but that can happen later when they get the approval. 

Usdt can be used as a stable currency and as I said there are many currencies better to use the use of libra currency

23 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, everyone has a coin that sided with it and admired the rest of the currencies
But the important thing is that it makes good profits

Yes, my friend everyone admires a currency for several reasons and make many profits
This is what is important in the matter is a reasonable profit

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/30/2019 at 12:12 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Opportunities must be exploited and transformed to your advantage
I think libra will work as a promoter of bitcoin when you start working because everyone will recognize the libra
It will recognize Bitcoin as well

Well, if you are an exploiter that's 100% you take the advantage to earn on Libra while their launch is not done yet, then after the project you will stop and no longer connect with because you achieve your target. 

On 10/29/2019 at 1:41 PM, Abderrazak19 said:

Facebook is always made fore social relations and some shity stuff and facebook have nothing to do with the crypto world 

I dont think libra will have a Significant impact 

Anyway lets see what will happen

Of Course if Facebook successfully launches Libra, it will have a big impact on Cryptocurrency. now many people advertise and promote their merchandise on Facebook, even now Facebook already has a Marketplace, if the payment uses Libra coins, there will be a mass adoption of Cryptocurrency and crypto market capitalization will increase.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:25 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

I do not think it will be a great success and for me it may be a currency to spy and follow you and I am not comfortable about it

If that's so facebook will still does it like they've used to be and does the same on to libra, for sure their libra coin will not have a long run on the market unlike other cryptos. Bitcoins' more secure and ensured anonymity.

I think when libra will be created then people will be interested on it mainly those who use fb.I wish the price will be good and the volume will also be good. I am waiting for libra.

Libra is developed as a currency which will used for payment purposes. It will used to protect transactions information. I think it will solve the payment problems which other coins can not.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:50 PM, Viktor_Gavrikov said:

While Facebook advertises Libra as a cryptocurrency, and Libra uses some of the same technology as bitcoin, Libra is actually quite different from bitcoin.

Bitcoin was promoted as a decentralized currency. No corporation, government, or other organization ran it. Its protocol guaranteed that a certain number of bitcoins would be produced at a predetermined rate, and this was supposed to guarantee that bitcoins would have a stable value.

Yeah mate, You're right while bitcoin was fully decentralized and no one can manipulate it, After i read some review libra was more centralized and i'm not sure if that can compete with bitcoin, Maybe they just implement the blockchain technology but still use centralized ecosystem.

Libra is never going to get released, that's what I think.  And if it ever does manage to get by the U.S. regulators, it probably won't get used for much at all.  It isn't like we really need another stable coin, especially not one that's created by facebook for the purpose of gathering financial data on its users.  You better believe that's the only reason why they want it launched.

On 10/22/2019 at 8:25 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

I do not think it will be a great success and for me it may be a currency to spy and follow you and I am not comfortable about it

Yes it is true what you say, if you feel uncomfortable with something then you should be more careful for it all so that everything you have can be safe and even better if you see the great success seen.

On 10/22/2019 at 8:21 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Do you expect libra to be a good currency and will make a big fuss in the world of digital currencies
Or it will be bad and offer few results and poor performance

I don't know about that because I don't have much information about the libra project, and besides that, the project has delayed or cancel for the unknown time, so we don't know if the project still running or not. But if they say that they want to create another stable coin, then I only think about that will be almost the same as the other stable coins. We can find a stable coin in the market, and we can buy those coins too if we want. But for the truth, it is better we want for the next update from the project.

I just hope the Libra project canceled.

That is bad project actually where big company combined to create new ecosystem cryptocurrency. Where their coin is centralized. The bad news is you can't mine it only people behind the company can decide and verify every transaction.

I don't know why people so hype about Libra. Maybe they only greedy to making some money when Mark Zurkeberg announce to launch it.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I do not believe in the success of this project. It seems to me that now is a bad time for such projects. People’s interest in cryptocurrency is declining. Most likely the Libra will be a failed project.

I like the idea of libra but I hate facebook so I'm conflicted on this coin. I don't know what to think about it anymore. There is a number of times when facebook has made promises and essentially lied about what's going on with their platform with privacy, so I'm worried it will happen again with libra. It's supposed to be crypto, but it's the non-stop obsession of tracking by facebook that worries me.

i think it will be grate project.there are many person in all over the world who are using facebook when libra will be created i think maximum of then will invest on it.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:21 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Do you expect libra to be a good currency and will make a big fuss in the world of digital currencies
Or it will be bad and offer few results and poor performance

Well, for me, I don't expect to much on libra coin. Maybe it will only stay for a short time and will fall eventually. Sometimes, libra coins are not too popular to people that's why it will not stand long on the cryptoworld.

Libra expecting to enter the digital currency world! in spite of the fact that the undertaking isn't appropriate for the crypto world! 

They need to draw in to individuals and rupture the information! the steady coin LIBRA must not bite the dust yet not to live! 

They should stop the task and not dispatch any longer!

I think Libra will be a bad currency, because only Libara is only a medium of exchange that applies to the Facebook group itself, so outsiders and Bitcoin will not be affected by Libra's presence,

Libra will be very attractive to the mainsteam since it promises to be a stable coin but there is no profit to be had in a stable coin so i will still prefer to use bitcoin and other altcoins since their prices is volatile and there is more room to make a profit. Libra can be the online currency of the future but bitcoin will still remain as the digital gold of the internet.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

If only the developers can step up their game and all. The success of any project is based on the hunger of the host of the project to build a successful project and keep growing it stronger and stronger. The Libra coin could take this shape but it has to be redefined by the developers.

Libra has a good concept, according to their plan for the project, there will be a team, know to be organization, and to register as to be part of the team, you will have to pay the sum of $10,000,000. So they will be great back up for the project.