What do you expect to be a libra currency - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

What do you expect to be a libra currency

What do you expect to be a libra currency?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. What do you expect to be a libra currency?

• Good
    • Very good
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

On 10/28/2019 at 11:37 PM, flomopeter said:

I expect libra to be very good and to take a good portion of the current crypto market as it own, libra will be launch soon in the time where crypto currency will be doing extremely good and many will be interested in it, libra through facebook will expand crypto currency to the rest of the world.

And even though libra is agreeable but I nevertheless fancy bitcoins and its volatility. I am not a commercial and I like trading and consequently I choose bitcoin quite than firm coin.

Welcome with me
Since Facebook has about 2 billion users, I expect that its currency will gain a great deal of interest and a large number of transactions.
The balance coin will make a big fuss in the world of digital currencies

according to hat I have seen then its going to be very good, for so many people to whom will benefit, then its going to be Africa,. its on of the best Proejct Africa can have. its good and for everybody to.

I don't like the idea of libra coin.This coin will ruin the crypto market and their is no essence of crypto in libra coin.So i am not fan of libra project.

This coin is backed by Facebook, and it was he who invented it and made it stronger than Bitcoin in the future. I don’t think that because Bitcoin will remain the first in cryptocurrencies.

I expect libra to be a very good cryptocurrency that will attract more people to the cryptocurrency world and increase adoption, Libra being back by facebook is such a great thing cause they are ready have the platform to share it.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:21 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Do you expect libra to be a good currency and will make a big fuss in the world of digital currencies
Or it will be bad and offer few results and poor performance

I rather stake my vote in the middle but as it is not part of the choices, I will leave my vote to good as it has usage specially that there are plenty of users in Facebook the same with the advertisers. 

Their first user of their currencies will be the advertisers and the users will come next especially if Facebook will decide to give an airdrop or something that the Facebook users will earn a little from their usual activity. 

On 10/22/2019 at 6:25 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

I do not think it will be a great success and for me it may be a currency to spy and follow you and I am not comfortable about it

I do not like it's project bro. But every body has their own choices.

Do you expect libra to be a good currency and will make a big fuss in the world of digital currencies

I voted good and would like to see how it will turn out, I voted good because a huge company is launching this coin not just an ordinary company, but a company that has everything to make things great like what Facebook has done in some of it's project.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:21 PM, Thekingcallme said:

No you don't have to say so and on the other hands libra is not a currency that will work like bitcoin , it is going to be a stable coin afterwards so you don't need to equate it with bitcoin.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:21 PM, Thekingcallme said:

No you don't have to say so and on the other hands libra is not a currency that will work like bitcoin , it is going to be a stable coin afterwards so you don't need to equate it with bitcoin.

I just hope that Libra can bring people closer to the blockchain system. Libra uses Facebook as its main place. so when people start doing business with libra, I think they will realize that crypto is a good thing in terms of business. however, I expect that libra is also easier to obtain. maybe this way Facebook has a task that can be done to benefit from it.

On 20.02.2020 at 03:29, righrises said:

1st : it'll be a stable coin (similar to tie )

I see the recordings on youtube thats stamp zuckerberg says before US conggress that he doesnt know that libra can be work or not, but its something unused thats worth to undertake. On the off chance that CEO facebook him self not beyond any doubt almost libra, at that point i cant say nothing around this.

you expect libra to be a good currency and will make a big fuss in the world of digital currencies

It would be certainly good and scalable since it is made by a reputable and big platform, Facebook. However, given they have issues regarding privacy concerns, which also looks to me that Facebook's Libra is another attempt to steal personal data from its users, I personally don't like it and its implementation, even if it would be helpful.

On 10/22/2019 at 3:21 PM, Thekingcallme said:

it will be a bad coin, i mean libra is not even a crypto currency so it has 0 interest from me. since it will pegged to the dollar so it just increase the $ power so i will not buy or use this new facebook coin

I saw the posting of someone who said Libra had already made sales of their coins. Is that true, I did not get that information. Is it valid or not.

I expect the Libra project to be something like a trojan horse for the cryptocurrencies so I hope it never succeeds! Just letting Mark Zuckerberg create crypto currency is like expecting George Soros or the Rotschild family to change the world for good.

Satoshi created something incredible so don't give it in the hands of the ones that want to limit your freedom! Zuckerberg is currently selling your personal info. Would you really trust him and give him you money as well?!

Libra will be a stable coin, so it's performance won't be judge by fluctuations in it's price as it won't actually budge. It will be measured by adoption originally from facebook users. Personally I think we will all have a good chance in the beginning. Facebook has a marketplace as well and it can actually grow a lot and become the next e-Bay. Using a cryptocurrency that will instantly transfer you money from sales will help merchants so I think it will become adopted and that their marketplace will grow huge. Again this is only concerning Facebook. I don't even know what the implications will be for the whole transaction sector. It might actually dominate in most areas as well. 

Still it will be centralized and everything will be recorded in a server that is controlled by the Libra Foundation. I guess that all the data will be sent immediately on the request of authorities and there will be political and religious persecutions as happening with the rest fiat currencies. So there won't be much financial freedom using Libra.

Libra crypto currency will get some good investors and many traders will trade it but that does not mean it is a good coin because of that, cryptocurrencies should be decentralized and this one is not.

I require libra to be fantastically help and to steal a accomplished portion of the in progress crypto sell as it own, libra will be launch presently in the time everyplace crypto currency will be liability extremely good and countless will be attracted in it, libra through facebook will make bigger crypto currency to the put of the world.

According to me I think that it's a good currency and will be succeeding in future it will take some time to be fully established while creating its users once it will be fully established then it can run very well in the digital market.

I think libra very good coin because facebook very big company not launch bad coin and I think libra coin launch in this year I see some news libra ready to launch in 2020 lest see after launch.

I think Libra (if launched successfully) won't bring something interesting to the crypto community because 

1st : it will be a stable coin (just like tether )

2nd: many contributors leaved the project

3rd: I think crypto industry is saturated currently, no need for creating other coins

• +3 1

People are in the offing for the launch of libra for the reason that they lip service delay to restrain libra which will brand a helpful blow in cryptocurrency.