Trading strategy, what's yours? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Trading strategy, what's yours?

After trading for a year or two following some news or free signals I 've come up with relying only on my own analysis of the market. 
I try to analyze the candlestick charts, mostly of "not heavy" coins, I mean those not from TOP-10, and sometimes not even TOP-100. I search for bullish engulfing on the timeframes larger thatn 1 day and I put 10% of my funds into buy order.  I put take profit order at 10% maximum even if I see much higher potential and set stop loss at 10% maximum as well.  

• +4 1

I don't rely too much on strategies. Now you get less than 60% profit. I rely on technical analysis and time analysis as they are more accurate and yield 80% to 95% profit. I advise you to try technical and temporal analysis

I take profit over 10% very rare. 3-5% per trade are normal situation for my strategy usualy. But I have -3-10% too unfotunutally 

My strategy in investing crypto is buy when the market is at dump then some coins are good for hodling, some are good for trading. If you want to invest make sure you read first the review about the coin so that you will know if it is good for hodling or trading.

Buy some, let it grow, then cash out the initial amount you invested. If the rest of it continues to grow, that is great. If there is a bubble and it bursts, you are not out any money because you took back your initial investment.

• +2 1

I am more interested in day trading, I don't like to wait for wave, I go and look for it, many small waves are way better than waiting few weeks to ride, I have the principal of hit and run, u buy, sell and enjoy small profits

• +1 1
  • +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 10/21/2019 at 7:31 PM, spyaquino said:

We know that there are several ways to trade in the cryptocurrency market, either through day trading or through trading bots, in the end, each one has a strategy, I have mine, I worry not to risk anymore, that is , I do the most conservative and not very greedy type I can say so, because I choose to earn little and risk little. But what about you, what is your profile or what do you think is the best or what is your tip, this is important to share, as we know that there are many new people entering this market and your experience is always welcome. Share your strategy or tip on how to trade in this very volatile world of cryptocurrencies. hugs!!

estrategia-para-operar-swing-trade-2.png

Hello, the best is to try to apply a good strategy and know the market very well in order to avoid possible losses in the future.

You trade and risk what you can afford. If you have just little money and don't expect any income you will trade even less and hope to make enough to keep the trade dream alive. But there are many others that want to trade big with all their money. I am not judge them if they are have just 1k and trade with all of it to double it. I am judge with the process. We can double our money with one investment buying Bitcoin this year. When we do that we can take half of it outside and then we have the freedom to trade with our profit and risk a lot of higher.

• +3 1

21 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

My strategy is to buy coins at cheap price when I am with money at the moment when there is decrease in price of cryptocurrency in market i immediately buy and hold it for the right time the price rise up I sell it to make some money. 

You have a good strategy here my friend because we are almost using same strategy but the difference we have is that i convert my earnings to a stable coins like USDT whenever the price of coins are high and wait untill the price went down again then i convert back to the coins and invest further for future profit.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, I used many strategies, but the best strategy I have extracted is to buy from low support areas!
This strategy guarantees that you will win in a very short time! And in the event that the currency's price falls below the purchase price, you should buy here at the lowest support point! Thus, the currency will definitely increase and collect profits

My strategy is to divide a small amount of money into several small currencies that have a reputation in the trading market in order to avoid a lot of loss, and as we know, in order to earn from Bitcoin, your capital must be large

Certainly every beginner who has no experience is afraid of taking risks in trading. I am a beginner, preferring to invest in one good currency. After reading about it and seeing that the number of traders in it is large, I decided to invest a small amount of money in it, praise be to God. That's enough. Back in the day I made $ 9

Though i am not a good trader but always want to do trading in safe ways.. There has lot of trader  who love to take risk in trading to get more risk but i am not like them and find out safety first...  I think the best plan or strategy for trading is wait for some especial event in crypto when usually coin price pump then trade on some good coin for Short term..              

Really good topic for enhancing knowledge for trading tips, i used many strategies according to the market condition. First i divide my total capital into 3 parts and select volatile or legit coins. And for selection i also do technical analysis, check its price chart, its projects histroy, upcoming event, etc. After selection, i saw their price, when price fall down, i buy those coins and hold it for right time for earning good profit. The most important thing in trading is patience. So if we develop patience in our personality then their is no chance of greedy. So without patience, trading is a way of loss. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Given that the crypto market is very volatile, it makes me think hard about how I can still trade and continue to be profitable, after 1 year I worked in the crypto market I found the right strategy for trading here, which is to use day trading when the market is good and use long-term trading when market conditions are bad. In my opinion this is the only way to avoid losses when trading.

I prefer trading on those people who have all skills experience and money to do trading. Trading is more risky by this we get more profit but firstly learn from our old members. I prefer day trading but it is more risky then long trading there is more chance of changing price of bitecoin.  You do day trading wisely every step will done correctly then you do this easily it is more profitable. You earn a lot of profit from this trading. 

I think that taking risks and pumping good capital into the market is better than the thing that you do. Fear and entering the market for a small amount will not bring you sufficient profits. Even the big loss that you lose when you participate in a large amount gives you greater motivation to compensate for the loss and try again, the risk. It is always the smartest solution.

• +1 1

I think holding and daily trading, both considered by many traders. The difference it is in the knowledge level and the capital amount, because if you have a high amount of capital, you can get advantage of buying at the best lower price a such coin or specially Bitcoin and then holding it for a long time. In case you are able and with high knowledge, the daily trader is the best option and profitable.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I rely on a simple strategy in trading that is through technical analysis of currencies and with following up the news and its impact on the market, looking for the opinions of successful traders and news of the currency, then start trading

• +2 1

Is a very good trading strategy you have here and is quite amazing but in my own aspect I prefer day trading which involved less profit and also the risk is very low because I don't want to involve myself into large trading because am still learning.

• Useful or interesting 1

Every trader has a different strategy, including me. I chose the day trading strategy to earn income in the cryptocurrency market, in my opinion this strategy is one type of trading strategy that has a small risk and also a pretty good profit if we can manage and use it. However, this strategy can only be used when the market is bullish

• +1 1