Trading strategy, what's yours? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Trading strategy, what's yours?

I prefer sh*tcoin trading because it has high volatility, I have a suggestion that if you trade sh*tcoin you should look at buy and sell orders because of it influential.

On 3/27/2020 at 3:09 PM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

I've included impatient people who have to wait a long time to make a profit. Therefore, daily trade is my favorite. Every time I trade, I use a little profit-making strategy, which is very safe for me I like daily trading, because I can get profit faster than long-term trading.

True, day trading means potentially smaller losses and gains, but you need to invest more time. So it is all a trade-off. I don't have the time for that, so I use a combination of long term holding and swing trading.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 2/10/2020 at 1:10 PM, Suhannewaz said:

My trading key is very common. When the price is low, I buy it, I take it as an opportunity and when the market is ready to sell it. I know it's one of the fundamental tactics but when you have patient, you can really benefit.

It's the basic of trading it's normal to buy when the price is down and sell when it's high but where do you know that is the bottom or the up of the market 

16 hours ago, Mishadima said:

I think the best strategy for trading is holding for long periods of time before the price go to a high level which is suitable for making good profit and make sure you buy at low price.

This is a proven strategy but is not the best. All traders are not patient enough to wait for long. For each trader there is one strategy that works best but there is no single strategy that is best for all. If you want to be a successful trader all the time, you have to learn the rule of flexibility. It means you should be able to change your strategy if the market changes its trend. Each trend calls for a specific strategy. You can trade a single coin in many different ways and with many various pairs. Choosing the right combination at each occasion is important to earn a steady income.

I also mislead similar strategies, risk a little and profit a little, do several deals a day but they are low-value deals and with a simple profit, so I can get a good amount of money daily.

On 4/21/2020 at 12:34 PM, Tawhid03 said:

Yes there are many strategy in trade.I think the minute strategy is very high risk but good for high profit.If new than we can choose the month strategy.

I don't get the main point in your post but a little understanding, I don't think there is a minute strategies and if possible to be available then there will be a huge loss in the market because you might made mistake while analyzing

On 2/11/2020 at 10:55 PM, Mb160442 said:

Guys i have my own strategy. And is my trading in a day of special our when the trading is ending. It is a best time to earn.

Do not enter into this agreement unless you are convinced, you are the one who will lose money, not someone else. For currencies like BTC or ETH, it is better to trade short time to get 3% to 5% of your capital. wait till the green market comes back then sell with a 10 percent profit only I don't have any excitement in trading

On 1/27/2020 at 1:27 PM, McCree said:

I have only one strategy. HODLing to the moon. But seriously, I didn't take any financial trading course so I don't have any good strategies to use.

This is one of the main strategies, but you can really make a profit if you have a patient. patience and how you can control your panic so the key is not affected by the bad news and the current situation on the exchange.

Here is a simple strategy for real newbies. Register at Coinbase and deposit $50 or $100. When you receive an alert from Coinbase about -10%, buy ! When you receive an alert of +10%, sell ! I am in cryptocurrencies since 2014. I made this strategy to introduce my newbies friends to cryptocurrencies trading.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Different types of trading is available for us we can made trading as we have time. I prefer to trade on daily basis for scalping and medium term trading also for betterment of my investment portfolios because these are necessary for us to determination whether we are in safe zone or in huge risk if bitcoin takes suddenly move. 

I trade daily and this is better because through daily trading you will get good profits quickly but the matter is risky and risky if you do not have good experience in a short-term analysis

Life is great and enjoy it

I will immediately say that I do not trust trading bots. Now I'm trading a scalping strategy. True, a lot of time is required but little risk. Especially at the moment, the price can change significantly at any time.

many sort of buying and selling are done with the aid of many traders accordance to their very own mind set so be sensible and finished some clear temper of exchange that is appropriate for you.including spots,margin or future trading.

I do day trading. First i look the market and then decide a day profit. When i reach to that profit i leave the trading. But before leaving i make a order at high rate mean if price is 9000$ then i make a order of buying at 8500$.Some my order is completed next day. 

I use price action, trend, and some strategies such as, indicators, Fibonacci, wyckoff, and eliott to determine exact deals and trade reversals correctly.

I made the right choice, the risk must be studied in your account during trading in order to bear the fluctuations of the market and to remain in the market I think that trading is an art that needs many skills, information and practice

My strategy in trading cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin is very simple to follow I normally buy when the price dips or drops and sell when it rises in profits and I think this strategy is highly recommended to newbies who can't do leverage trading that needs clear understanding of charts.

Edited by George10
Cutting double comment saving error.

6 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

It may be good to follow to only trade bitcoin, but not advisable at all, there are more than 20 profitable coins, so choosing only bitcoin will not be perfect. As for me, I do make analyzes and trade the coin that are positive in my analyses. I choose any of the first 100 coins. 

You are right there are many other profitable coins to trade apart from bitcoin therefore, it's good to invest in some of them as well it's a nice strategy I must admit.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/14/2020 at 8:04 PM, Readmm said:

I’ve been carried away by contract trading now, this is a very profitable area and now I have managed to make 2 successful transactions, which in total brought about + 5-10 percent.

Contract trading is very similar to leverage trading. In this strategy, you trade with more than the money you have. If you are trained enough to trade with leverage, you can earn more than what is possible with your own capital. Otherwise, it is quite risky because your investment is amplified. With day trading, you can earn high with less risks. I prefer to trade with my own capital rather than borrowing it from brokers.

I want to share some strategy to follow to trade some beginners thought that you have to implement complex strategy before you can be profitable but it is a wrong mindset .A trader should ask him or herself how much can I afford to loose because in trading you can easily loose your money and secondly observe the market trend and know when is expected to buy or sell a coin and lastly educate your self by asking some hint from experience traders.

My strategy is buying the dip and hodl. Once I see Bitcoin trading low when compared to the average production cost, I buy and hold. Buying the dip helps buy you need to take profits too. There are three maybe four occasions each year that can profit with prices going way lower than they should.

I may have experience but not long-term experience, I mean, I started trading recently, which is last year. And I gained and lost at the same time. I prefer to invest in a sum of money that I can afford, any profit that you must accept, as I said, you avoid greed. Day after day, you will make a lot of good profits and change your condition

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

6 hours ago, Zharahu said:

I don't in actual fact boast strategies,for me to earn i scarcely investigate the chart,to glimpse could you repeat that? know how to be the arrangements of all coin,check or scrutinize psychological states of traders or I beg your pardon? the news brings us,and tolerantly waits if needed.

I do not get your comment at all, you do not investigate the chart, which means you do not analyzes but you know the way you go about it. Okay, if I may, are you really making profit from trading at all? Because without no analyses, you can not make profit from trading. 

My crypto trading strategy is, I use day trading and I think day trading is the best way to profit every day, this type of trading is also suitable for traders who don't have a lot of capital, as this can be a daily income. . But day trading can only be done when the market is good.

My trading strategy is day trading, I trade every day, buying crypto when the price is low and selling it when the price is high. However, day trading cannot be done when the market is bearish, this type of trading can be done when the market is bullish. If the market is bearish, I use a long term strategy of buying crypto at that time, as the price will go down for me to trade long term.