Trading strategy, what's yours? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Trading strategy, what's yours?

For me, before looking at the chart, I have to make sure that the money market conditions are right and suitable for entry before I start trading. It allows you to know what you are looking for to move quickly through many charts without losing any important data, regardless of how complex or easy it is forex strategies and different CFD trading.

I know that no one strategy is good for everyone, but can you guys help me with some tips for starting in the trading process so I don't make mistakes that will make me lose a lot?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Me too, u choose to risk little to earn little in day trading, it is more satisfying and less risk is involved.

Yes, dear, everyone has his way of trading and profit. I am a person. I do not like risk and accept little and regular profit. I try to develop my skills every day in the field of crypto and share information with my friends.

I prefer to use a strategy based on supply demand, so that I can see prices clearly based on market psychology, but I also add indicators like cci to see the level of price situasion overbought or oversold.

Actually, I don't use many trading strategies, and I only buy when I see the price down, and the red candle appears. But sometimes, I make a mistake in buying the coin because when I buy that coin in one price, the next minute, the price still goes down. But I am okay with that because I believe the price can increase back.

There are things to remember when trading like how much amount of money you are investing and investing on which coin or token. And about how much time you can actually hold the coins or tokens and you should have patience to hold the if the price go low from the actual buying price  and wait for the price to go high and keep the watchlist always refresh to check the coins current prices to sell .

Edited by Akasshh

The trading strategy that I use is actually very simple, and many use it, but the most important thing is patience and how you can control your panic so that the key is not affected by bad news and the current situation on the exchange.

On 1/17/2020 at 2:18 PM, Khan King said:

I use mostly the strategies based on Moving averages and Exponential moving averages and they help me alot in my hard times

Can you explain more or give me an example on what to do in this type of strategy? I keep reading moving average but i don't know how to make us of it

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

8 minutes ago, Tabasco4 said:

The trading strategy that I use is simple enough, I just buy when the price is cheap, and sell when the price rises, because I use people who panic and force them to sell bitcoins belonging to a very cheap price.

How can you tell what price is cheap to buy and what price is high to sell given that the market is very volatile and what may seem as high price this moment can very easily become a low price even within 24 hours?

As for my strategy, I have a couple of them, but I mostly buy the dips.

when the coins that i hold go up i trade them and wait for it to go down again and when it goes down i will buy again then wait for it to go up again.

1 hour ago, Foxis said:

In this situation on the market, it seems that many trading strategies do not work, so my strategy now just holds all my crypto until, at the end of this year, I think there will be some time for a crypto boom, like last year. Because crypto currently has a small market and maybe more.

Lol, Are you sure? Maybe you don't have a lot of strategies. You can see that there are still many people who trade and make daily profits.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I have only one strategy. HODLing to the moon. But seriously, I didn't take any financial trading course so I don't have any good strategies to use.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

i also.do day trading as it is easy to earn profits there and ,the only strategies i am using is having patience and peace of mind while trading,because if you have that teo you can easily avoid loses.

I use several trading strategies according to market conditions. Long-term trends / bulls, global pumps play short time, arbitrage and daily trading. according to technical analysis and fundamental analysis of the crypto market. Don't be afraid to take a little risk if it's profitable and make the best use of time.

On 10/22/2019 at 6:40 PM, Nimrata7 said:

Trading strategy depend on the market condition as you have to made the strategy according to the market movement and trade according to it.

Trading in the forex market or in the crypto market is same and if our analysing is best than we make good money in the market or our analysing is not good than we can loss our money in the market in short time.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My strategy is really complicated. So i can't share too much about it. I just giving you some hint hope you understand how my strategy work. Firstly i focus to find coin have right value, i mean the price not manipulated by whales, i sure avoid to trading token, because most token is only speculation. Then buy the coin when the price is cheap and sell it when the price increased with your target.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes my friend I have a previous experience, when I was trading and my goal for profit was about 3% that worked great, but after that I began to aspire to get 20% then the losses started, I think this market is very profitable in the short term and we should not be Greedy.

On 10/24/2019 at 10:17 PM, iloveyobit said:

i use both strategie , holding and trading in diffrent condition 

i use hodling when the volume in maket is very low , you cant trade because you will  loss your money , and i use scalping  when the market move too fast 😉 

My strategy is very simple..mostly i do short term trading  in that i implement holding strategy upto the desired price .when the price reach to my desired goal i sell the cryptocurrency.and sometimes i prefer long term trading too

My trading key is very common. When the price is low, I buy it, I take it as an opportunity and when the market is ready to sell it. I know it's one of the fundamental tactics but when you have patient, you can really benefit.

3 hours ago, Shahud said:

My strategy is very simple..mostly i do short term trading  in that i implement holding strategy upto the desired price .when the price reach to my desired goal i sell the cryptocurrency.and sometimes i prefer long term trading too

Yes, I also almost follow your same strategy. Hit and smuggle a little profit better than losing capital, especially on cyrpto , good luck 

12 minutes ago, geomit said:

This changed into a brilliant subject matter, Truly cherish to study it. My methodology continuously basic, buy moo and offer tall (I clearly adore brief time period replacing now not long term) and yes dont be eagerness, my proverb fair provide once you get gain from past coin which you simply purchase at the moo cost indeed it's because it have been one hundred satoshi. Well that become my approach, lol. Cheers!

Yes well done
Every trader has his own strategy that depends on him, but the most important thing is to always adhere to it and control your feelings inside the trading

No matter how strong your confidence is in the person who recommended you to enter a deal, do not enter into this deal unless you are convinced of it, you are the one who will lose money and not someone else.

every one should has multiple strategy so every one is convenient for specific coin
for example storing coins for long time more than one year is a good option for low value currency less than 100 sat 
for coins like BTC or ETH it is better to trade in short time to get from 3 % to 5% of your capital