Trading strategy, what's yours? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Trading strategy, what's yours?

15 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

That is right. You seem to have the right position on a lot of things I agree about. Having a system and strategy is important, and sticking to it is top priority.

Of course it is like that, trading crypto or Forex alike does not work with randomness, but rather a firm plan must be developed and applied to avoid loss and also to achieve profit.

There's a lot of trading strategies but being simple and just know what you're doing while trading is good enough and also one of the best strategy in trading is having a patience all the time. 

My strategies are common, I just follow the telegram signals and buy or sell a coin according to that signals. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I will check twitter updates first, or in yobit, I am checking the chatbox sometimes people seldomly exchanging tips their on which coin you may invest your money, or in which coin should be delisted in a few.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:24 PM, Deborah Christine said:

I use day trading. I prefer to play safe and fast. When the coins that I buy go up, I immediately sell and buy other coins that are still down. In trading I use technical analysis, I only see the trading volume and see the charts. So the profit i get not too.much but it better than my capital is stuck.

yes I agree day trading is most safe and sound. and good tactic is to sell when prices go high and buy when prices go down in the market.

My trade strategy is to allocate my first city into currencies that I will trade in diminutive and currencies that I will respect them before you for a accomplished increase, as a result I on track liability it a day and a partially previously and it is generous me sunny consequences since before I was investing in pages that in due course defunct up proper scams and I decided to focus morally on the marketing which I suggest but you requisite persevere with up to urge profits.

My advice, accept bitcoin, you preserve bargain it after prices walk off down, and retail it while prices are high, you know how to trade long-term, to distinguish the bazaar you canister impede formerly an hour in one day.

Your trading strategy looks good by minimizing profits and risks as it is the best decision to exit the market as a winner at the end

THINK POSITIVE

11 minutes ago, laska smrtici said:

The smaller the percentage of profits that you get, the less risk that your capital can be exposed to during trading, and therefore it is necessary to trade with the money that you bear the loss.

That is a good strategy to manage risks in trading, it gives you the power to try many things knowing that you are not risking what you cant bear to lose.

I have a few trading strategies and tips for myself, very pleased to contribute:
- learn basic and technical analysis
- learn to control emotions, keep yourself steady
- Trading with over 3 currencies
- whenever the beneficial analysis is to seize the opportunity

After the recent events that is happening around oil, gold, cryptocurrencies, you start to listen to the market and make movements. If there are no signals, then quietly, and if signals began to appear, then you need to listen to them. 

Untiltbis moment i have no idea what the best way of trading that will fit me in the future or even now.

I don't really have strategies,for me to earn i just analyze the chart,to see what can be the movements of each coin,check or analyze psychological states of traders or what the news brings us,and patiently waits if needed.

I trade through day trading and i earn good profit up to $.20 every day but i use localbitcoins to trade. I just deposit fiat money in one of the most used online payments methods then i go to localbitcoins to exchange it to bitcoin with a profit in every transaction then later i sell them, then i keep repeat the process. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Every trader have their own strategy to earn bitcoins, so many traders use day trading strategy, and some short term but I use only long term and holding strategy, because I have so much patients and I want my investment safe, so l always use long term strategy, but I don't say day and short term strategy are bad, but I don't want take risk.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:30 PM, SlavaKPSS said:

The strategy is very simple: buy when market prices fall, and sell it again when it rises, the market is unstable, and you can use it to make more profit in the future, because not everyone knows how the market works.

I have a long experience in which I have interests and profits in the first time. I don't know the fundamentals of trading, but with the time I gain experience I've put me in the position of the first investors in the cryptocurrency market and now it's the only job I have. . Daily transactions require agility and flexibility that I do not have much experience.

I am quite new to trading and i don't have the experience of the other traders here, but the strategy that i am using is rather simple. I convert my crypto to usd, and when the price drops a bit i convert it back to a larger value of btc. Then as the price goes up i convert to usd once again and wait for the price drop. It is not the best way doing it but as a beginner it seems to have small profits for me.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

8 hours ago, kuscoi11 said:

I seem to be both a daily trader and a long term trader. It depends on the market. I will analyze and see if I should trade with it, of course it has to benefit me, I use a lot of different strategies and methods.

You do both long and short in a same trading capital patch or separately?

On 2/6/2020 at 1:16 PM, Sadiqssk said:

I also think Trading strategy depend on the market state as you include to complete the strategy according to the.   market society and trade according to it.

I don't know the fundamentals of trading, but with the time I gain experience I've put me in the position of the first investors in the cryptocurrency market and now it's the only job I have. . Daily transactions require agility and flexibility that I do not have much experience.

I make intraday, short-term and long-term transactions. It all depends on the volatility of the currency, whenever it's worth I'll use the appropriate method. I have many trading strategies and use them in each of the different types of trades. It is not fixed. I only have advice for traders who are patient, hard-working.

On 1/30/2020 at 2:29 AM, Razan alikac said:

I prefer trading with a small percentage of money at first, then increasing the capital in several projects, trades and other currencies

My strategy is to make as much money as small as possible, I don't use as many trading strategies and I only buy when prices fall and red candles appear. so be wary and make some trading moods that are clearly right for you such as future deals, trades, or deals.

On 3/6/2020 at 1:46 AM, Daddminna said:

My advice, accept bitcoin, you preserve bargain it after prices walk off down, and retail it while prices are high, you know how to trade long-term, to distinguish the bazaar you canister impede formerly an hour in one day.

Sometimes people rarely exchange their tips on what kind of money you can invest your money, or in which some money should be canceled. I have a simple strategy, which can get daily profits in trading. For how it is a secret.