Do you have a blockchain based game suggestion? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

Do you have a blockchain based game suggestion?

Cryptokitties, cryotosoul and Etherwarfare are the games I know. But I don't do these kind of jobs which means I have tried these games. So I suggest you do some research to find how trustworthy these games are.

On 10/21/2019 at 3:13 PM, cryptotalker said:

The market is not going very well. prices are in a downward trend. I want to spend this bad time playing. Do you have blockchain based game advice? It doesn't matter if it's eos, trx, ethereum or any other platform. I'm open to your suggestions.

i'm using mainly 3 dapps games, and those are also what i would suggest to you.

eos dynasty and eos knights for, obviously, the eos blockchain and my crypto heroes for the etherum blockhain.

all 3 are pretty fun games and if you do the right things you can also make some money while playing them

What's gone on is way past a simple bubble. Many of the recent "alt-coin" "offerings" are likely naked cash-grab schemes, and when they crash the possibility of criminal proceedings is real (explains why many of the people behind them are conveniently located overseas).

So are you like a game developer or something and you want ideas from us for games to run on blockchain? Well I was always searching for some kind of shooting game on blockchain but wasn't able to find any available 

On 3/1/2020 at 2:46 AM, Alvin4 said:

There are many blockchain games are available on google. But blockchain game is little earning platform. You cannot earn good profit from here so it’s your choice. I suggest you can work on trading site.

There are projects that basically base on gaming blockchain, and this will even attract gamers to cryptocurrency

There's this of the Bitcoin blast, if your familiar to the 7 wonders game or the candy crush kind of game like, then the Bitcoin blast is perfect, since you just earn by just playing the game, and earn 100 Satoshi, every level as you play, but a limit of 10 game time, daily which is upto 1000 Satoshi per day, on Bitcoin blast

11 minutes ago, Ahmed.19 said:

Hlw guys, in my opinion, i think,,The market is not going very well. prices are in a downward trend. I want to spend this bad time playing. Do you have blockchain based game advice? It doesn't matter if it's eos, trx, ethereum or any other platform. I'm open to your suggestions....Thanks..

This condition will definitely be experienced at a downtrend moment. This is an opportunity to buy a number of coins, but do not worry about going down again. I suggest you can use yobit as a coin exchange. 

If the market in these days is bad, I advise you to search for knowledge that will benefit you better than playing, learn to analyze the market, when the market returns to a good condition you can enter into good deals.

There are several blockchain games that are available for you to enjoy the gaming with blockchain, they have been unique and it will be good if you try one

Well there are many apps in Google Play Store some  "say they pay" But in reality most are scams, some every time you open the app you must start from 0 and lose everything you had won in the previous game . They do not pay.

I didn t really see any games based on coding and I hope there are games that pay with encryption. I use the time now instead to work in forums, trading and investing.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:43 PM, cryptotalker said:

The market is not going very well. prices are in a downward trend. I want to spend this bad time playing. Do you have blockchain based game advice? It doesn't matter if it's eos, trx, ethereum or any other platform. I'm open to your suggestions.

My friend friend. I'm newbie in this large cryptoworld. I don't know anything about the crypto related games. Market is already crashed again because of coronavirus outbreak. 

I did not understand what you mean by that you mean by collecting and you are playing I think that there is an application that I saw recently but it is not useful. It is better to do work that has benefit and do not waste your time for you. I only give my opinion not to take it seriously

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

hmm, I don't play games. I confessed that I was addicted to heavy games and now I never dare to play games anymore, if I only play for a while. You can collect small by website or play dice will be better.

Blockchain gaming, though still in its nascent stages, holds great promises which will aid in the immense growth of both blockchain technology and the gaming industry. One of what i enjoyed blockchain based game is the Battle Racers it is a race car design and battle-racing game. It it is similar to games like Super Mario Cart, Mod Nation Racers, and LittleBigPlanet Karting, but with collectible cars that exist on the Ethereum blockchain.

I don't know much about these games but i will suggest you to trade the coins and earn profit from them. You cam earn better amount of profit from trading. 

Frankly, I have no idea about a game that depends on the blockchain system, so I advise you to search for these games on Google or YouTube, and I think that most of the profitable games depend on the Quincas portfolio.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:13 PM, cryptotalker said:

I don't have only one suggestion. You will get many Blockchain based games on the game store. I saw maximum games are Ethereum based.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Many of these blockchain games out there pays very small amounts of crypto currencies that might take years to earn a recognizable amount maybe just playing for fun not for earning.

On 10/21/2019 at 9:13 PM, cryptotalker said:

Wow this is great and interesting news. You can earn money by finding a blockchain game and you will need to exploit the game carefully then you can earn money. I will use this post to find a game and earn money. 

31 minutes ago, Farabi Islam😊😊 said:

If you are holding ETH then CryptoKitties is the game for you. CryptoKitties is a virtual cat breeding game on the Ethereum platform. There are many different blockcain based games. It depends on your preference. Gambling, skill, chance, multiplayer MMO, etc.

That good, I just knew about cryptokittes, I hope it will be wonderful to spend sometime playing games in this site, 

I think that a blockchain based game is a very good idea and if i am being completely honest, i think that games are a much better way to earn crypto when compared to the usual faucets as it also provides some sort of entertainment and you can win prizes which appeals to the public. furthermore, there is a major increase in the dopamine levels as people are entertained so they will come back to the game for more and more.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

There are many blockchain-based games but I have never played blockchain games. I have no idea about it. I have heard many people play it, but I have seen a game called Blockchain Alien Run. This game is very great and popular.