World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions

On 10/21/2019 at 4:31 PM, cryptotalker said:

One of the leading countries in the world in terms of crypto assets and Blockchain is Malta. there people can continue their activities in a comfortable way. (Binance is therefore in Malta)

How are the approaches to crypto in the world and in your country? Is it possible to access crypto assets in your country?

I am using it in my country and I think everyone can use it in any country who have Internet access because in many country it is banned or not legal but there people are using it and they are getting their money by just exchanging their amount in different currencies and I think it should be legal in every country and third people can also earn a good amount from it . It is really a very nice website then why many countries are baning it I wish that it will become popular in all countries so everyone will accept it.

• +1 1

Binance is not located in Malta, this was told long ago by Binance but later it was denied by the government of this country. Binance doesn't have a location right now. Crypto prohibitions can appear where it was allowed so we have to guard from the worse that can happen.

• +2 1

On 10/21/2019 at 1:31 PM, cryptotalker said:

One of the leading countries in the world in terms of crypto assets and Blockchain is Malta. there people can continue their activities in a comfortable way. (Binance is therefore in Malta)

How are the approaches to crypto in the world and in your country? Is it possible to access crypto assets in your country?

I do not think that anyone can access the assets in your private wallets, and I do not think that countries today may keep the idea of banning Bitcoin, the matter is developing rapidly

The approach of Malta is one that is crypto friendly although they distanced themselves from Binance lately and perhaps more exchanges that were planning to use this island as a base of operations for their EU aspirations. Japan is the top country for cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 10/21/2019 at 4:31 PM, cryptotalker said:

After sometime many countries will start dealing with cryptocurrencies because it is very easy to assess and the transactions can be made only by using the internet connection so world is going close towards cryptocurrencies day by day

• +4 1

Of course it is possible, we don't need to live in Malta but in most of the world cryptocurrencies are allowed and can be used, the only problem is that there is not a lot of adoption, and some countries that have to blame cryptocurrencies for everything instead of their own lack of means to combat crime.

I think most countries are fine with cryptocurrencies nowadays, and a few of them have even given some steps to regulate them; for example, Germany. In my country they are still not regulated but they are legal, meaning one is free to hold and make transactions with cryptocurrencies. I really hope this continues to be the case. 

• +2 1

Its true that the crypto is still illegal in many country and many of them are not ready to adopt that the technology. But every country should understand the new financial technology they need to adopt that in order to up to date their finance. 

My country is yet to adopt using cryptocurrency, but that dosent stop us from using cryptoworld, but we are yet to start using it within the country only making transactions across border that have legally accept it. 

On 10/21/2019 at 7:31 AM, cryptotalker said:

It is very incredible what the acceptance of cryptocurrencies in some region can achieve, look at Malta with Binance, let's hope more nations do this type of thing that accept cryptocurrencies and thus we will have more ease when making transactions without many restrictions.

In my country, cryptocurrency is Legal but is only used as a cryptocurrency asset and crypto trading and cannot buy goods. This is because the rules in my country only regulate crypto assets and trading. In terms of exchanges, there are some exchanges that are legal and recognized by my country and I can convert them to fiat via bank by verifying personal data first.

• +1 1

cryptocurrencies is being down from some countries because they do not want it to be used all around the world because it can be used for illegal ways but still it can be used for illegal ways if there is ban on paper currency from that country

Following Countries Have Declared Cryptocurrencies as illegal

Algeria.

Bolivia.

Ecuador.

Bangladesh.

Nepal.

Macedonia. 

The Central Bank of Iran officially banned the use of cryptocurrencies in financial transactions to prevent money laundering and terrorism. The measure is considered part of the actions of Tehran to control the money market after the rial reached its lowest level this month.

The movement of Crypto in my currency is so good most of people are known about its qualities. My opinion is that soon it cover the total range of the country. 

On 12/12/2020 at 5:09 PM, Ghetea said:

The use of cryptocurrency in most countries is illegal (not legalised by the government) but the populace of such countries still make use/invest in cryptocurrency which is allowed. 

Not being legalized doesn't necessarily mean that something is illegal. Illegal means you will end up in jail if you use something! Using crypto is free in most countries but it is not accepted as the national currency. Most of the population can perform crypto activities and no one stops them. Only a few countries have strict rules which ban the use of crypto seriously. The number of these countries is not high.

it is always dependent on the government of a country whether it want to adopt cryptocurrency what not so you need to be careful if you it is allowed in your country.

Yes we can easily access our crypto assets in our country. But our concern is that we have to convert it into fiat currency to utilize it which cuts a considerable amount in taxes. I hope we would be able to pay through cryptocurrencies directly someday.

• +3 1

In my country cryptocurrencies in recent years are becoming known a little, obviously they are not regulated and people use them as alternatives to foreign currencies that have many restrictions in the country where I live.

In my country crypto currencies is not adopt by the government into it system but actually it have been made as an alternative in our online payment system when ever we shop digitally and the rules about crypto currency governing online shopping is not that strict.

On 12/15/2020 at 8:40 AM, mhmd7 said:

I encourage all countries that deal in cryptocurrencies and support them, as these countries have known how they and their people can gain from this field and know that the ball will spread inevitably, so we must exploit this matter

I think countries that have allowed the use of crypto, have imposed several restrictions in order to prevent the use of cryptocurrencies in illegal activities like money laundering and tax evasion.

Many country has prohibited cryptocurrency say many things like illegal and all the stuffs. I am sure they will regret because after when the country accept them then they will run after them. So, respect each and every things and do good work.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

my country still consider crypto illegal in general and that is the same situation for almost all countries in the world but at least it's still better than before since some countries started to allow using crypto and to deal with it and even to withdraw their earning through banks but of course the fee is huge and will stay like that for a long time unless dealing with crypto becomes legal and allowed

• +1 1

Crypto is not well known in my country but day by day people are getting to know more an=bout it, It is not illegal activity and you can easily reach for any Crypto account, page , or information, so it is not prohibited, and my expectation is that many people will join this forum the minute they find out about it. 

In my country, there is nothing formal about cryptography, and the government has not announced any formal refusal to do so, but there are a few people who know and deal with it.

It is so beneficial to the people of any country not to have any prohibition on crypto trade and the better thing is to have facilitation.. It will make people work without any fear and increase the number of people who want to work in Crypto... in my country there are no prohibition but people are not familiar with crypto.. only very few know about it.