⛏️ ⛏️ Cudo Miner - The Future of Mining is Here  ⛏️ ⛏️ - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

⛏️ ⛏️ Cudo Miner - The Future of Mining is Here  ⛏️ ⛏️

On 1/19/2020 at 3:15 AM, whymeidontknow said:

This is cloud mining as I understand it, does anyone have a withdrawal transaction id from there? I don't want to waste time just like that..

This is not a cloud mining. Do you know nicehash and yes this is a similar to nicehash. Cudo is a mining rig management.

Downloading now I will confirm the bonus and give you guys real time feedback and assurance...as a new adopter willing to take the risk.

On 9/27/2019 at 1:30 PM, lucky80 said:

If you are new to cryptocurrency mining, You can use this all in one app to manage your mining rig.

https://www.cudominer.com/

Why using Cudo miner?

• Free 
  • Manage your mining rig anytime anywhere
  • Automatic profit switching ensuring the highest profit
  • Automatic mining software update 
  • Automatic overclock setting (built-in)
  • Scheduled and idle mining 
  • Automatic payment conversion (BTC,ETH,GRIN,RVN)
  • Low fee (depend on your level)

Early adopter gets free 5000 SAT for each registration. Sign Up Now  ⛏️

I would like to ask you how much this website is working, is it for a long time or it's new one because it's very important for me and for all to know that to see if really legit one or not. Any thanks for sharing

I wonder if Cudo Miner is an application that manages mining rigs? Not some program that mines in the cloud but something that's optimized for all firmwares floating around and knows how to utilize the hardware as efficiently as possible.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/28/2020 at 7:12 PM, CoinForCrypto said:

Mining ha no future. It will continue to be not professionally in the future. So, I can not mine at all. 

of caurse that not true. mining is good but you have to mine good coin, not all coins are good for mining and that requars more and depp knowledge in mining.

to the topic i wonder does site whant us to invest before we can withdraw any earnings?

Cudo miner looks good with mining through it and collecting some currency with your device resources and i haven't tried the site but i searched for it and i found many people who used it and say it is good

THINK POSITIVE

As far as I am concerned, I have not tried mining through Cudo miner and I don’t know much about this site so please let us know more information

Life is great and enjoy it

thank you. I find it quite normal, when it is free but seems to meet many things that make me more nervous, maybe I will learn about it a bit before learning about it. I think there are also many good reviews about the Cudominer. I will try to find out.

i didn't experience nining in cudo minter .can anybody tell me brief about thr mining process of the same?i just want to know about yhr profit we get at the end

Thank you, I do not exploit today and before when I was exploiting, I did not hear about your tool. It looks new. The description of its utility seems very good and helpful for users. I will remember it and try for the next exploitation

Making a profit of 5000 SAT, this proves that you can get 5000 SAT as a reward. You can try to use this award and 5000 SAT. 

This project belongs to a reputable company in the world of cryptocurrency mining and I am sure the last point that you are talking about is that this site provides the ability to withdraw at low fees but we need a comprehensive user guide where can I get it before starting trying this site

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I heard about this mining site more than once but i never used it. There are many people who are talking about it including youtubers thats where i heard it. I will make some research about this site before trying it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Cudo mining site support laptop and pc not for smart phones, because I read the article their not mention any smart phone's details, but you can't mention how much we earn daily, and its real pay without investment, because most of platforms need some investment, then we withdrawl our funds.

These are good advantages for this application, but what are the additional benefits that we will get with the amount of 5000 very small Satoshi will we get monthly profits or we only get 5000 Satoshi and does this application affect the power of mining

On 9/27/2019 at 2:30 PM, lucky80 said:

If you are new to cryptocurrency mining, You can use this all in one app to manage your mining rig.

https://www.cudominer.com/

Why using Cudo miner?

• Free 
  • Manage your mining rig anytime anywhere
  • Automatic profit switching ensuring the highest profit
  • Automatic mining software update 
  • Automatic overclock setting (built-in)
  • Scheduled and idle mining 
  • Automatic payment conversion (BTC,ETH,GRIN,RVN)
  • Low fee (depend on your level)

Early adopter gets free 5000 SAT for each registration. Sign Up Now  ⛏️

Please I don't understand how this works, does it will require me to buy the mining hardware or I will be buying the mining power remotely from the platform?.

Thank you for sharing but am not trusting this sites because many of them are fake and even if they will pay you it is not good amount. They can even distract your machine (pc) it is better to leave those free mining sites.

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful post . But do I need a mining device to start working and make a profit . Is this still available at the present time? .

• +2 1