Creating my own cryptocurrency is profitable? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Creating my own cryptocurrency is profitable?

It can be profitable if you have an excellent marketing strategy and your coin has relevance. It should have real world application that investors would find profitable in the future.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Everyone in crypto dream about to have his own cryptocurreny and why not his exchange,but it's needs a lot of hark working and a big team and much much learning and knowledge,all that based on a good idea project 

On 10/21/2019 at 11:20 AM, Keith700 said:

I think that creating a cryptocurrency from my point of analysis is totally profitable.
Owning a digital asset that has volatility even once a year guarantees a good return.
The most important thing is to have a team that supports your idea, it can be a tertiary crypto to start experiencing the startup project.
If I had the opportunity to create my own cryptocurrency, I would not hesitate to direct it to the education of the blockchain system, a very powerful and corrective idea, to address an audience as demanding as this is a lesson in creation and incentive.

in my opinion before deciding to create our own crypto, we need to look at market conditions and look for opportunities that can be the main target of our crypto market later. Trying to make a new crypto that has never been made before will be the main attraction for making investors give their money in crypto that we make.

I think yes is profitable, but all depend about you, if you will invest some money on it you will success in your project if no dont waste your, because you need to invest in promotion and give some coin gift and to put it on the market, then when will be popular, all investor will inters on it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think your idea will be a great success if you implement it and develop the fan base for a digital currency project that is based on blockchain education, and I also hope to create my own digital currency, but I have no idea yet about a project.

If you have many investors then it is reliable. In case it is the opposite then I do not recommend it. A cryptocurrency is something that requires investment, advertising and time. Without those three you are destined to fail.

If you creat 1 billion tokens and sell those at $1 at each if you've just made a huge profit.and you have created a viable projects with a tokenthat has a huge  chance of success.in short,yes, your own crypto currency is profitable

well no one knows exactly maybe you can make profit but maybe not it depends on lots of factor money, investors, peoples reaction to your coin and et cetera. i hope you will search lots of information cause it is very ryski.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:20 AM, Keith700 said:

I think that creating a cryptocurrency from my point of analysis is totally profitable.
Owning a digital asset that has volatility even once a year guarantees a good return.
The most important thing is to have a team that supports your idea, it can be a tertiary crypto to start experiencing the startup project.
If I had the opportunity to create my own cryptocurrency, I would not hesitate to direct it to the education of the blockchain system, a very powerful and corrective idea, to address an audience as demanding as this is a lesson in creation and incentive.

But why would you do that? How would it work and what would you solve by doing that? Do you mean a token or a new algorithm you made yourself and what that coin would be for? Or are you planning just to fork something and not developing it?

What you need right now is connections and probably a decent programmer. The rest as idea, concept, website and community are easy to make/buy. So if you have connections with an individual that can pull the strings then you will be succesful. If not then you won't and you will probably not even get listed at all at an exchange. There are thousands of projects right now and 99% have already failed. They make no money from their coins and they've already dumped them to zero. The investors craze for ICO's in 2017 is long gone. We can only hope for a Bitcoin bullrun in 2020-21 that will lead into another alt-season. A repeat of 2016-2017.

Another advantage of creating your own digital coin is the security of funds. Because crypto is based on a decentralized network, you don’t have to worry about a regulatory authority freezing your assets.

It is profitable depending on how much money you can invest first. If you can invest more you can get the profits more. To get more profits from the own cryptocurrency it should be highly popular and demandable in the crypto markets. 

Nowadays anyone with minimal knowledge can create a token and sell a small part, that's why there are a lot of junk cryptos called shitcoin. If you have in mind to create a crypto you must have an idea in mind and a team to develop it otherwise it will be a shitcoin more than the only thing you will be looking for is to get money from people and then die.

On 08.12.2019 at 21:11, Luna disari said:

Yes it is profitable. but you need to work hard for the success in this competetion. You need a lot of money for running a project.

To make it profitable, you need to attach such a cryptocurrency to a standing project and that the product is in demand. Then success awaits . But for the first time, you will need funds for advertising. This is my personal opinion.

This is really fun, and I also hope to have my own cryptocurrency that is linked to a real and powerful project and we provide benefit to people

The idea of creating a private currency for ordinary people is not good. For example, we find that Bitcoin has become a global currency because it got corporate support, but ordinary people have a hard time doing it. They need a lot of money, experience and corporate support. The crypto market is filled with currencies that no one heard and will disappear without developing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, in order for your project to be successful, you need a lot of effort and requirements, you need good capital and also you need support for your currency and Norway for it and you need support by investors and otherwise your currency will be lost

I don't say creating coin are token impossible but I think its easy to use of ethreum block chain, but what next where you listed your coin are token, you need exchange and exchange takes fees, when any coin list their exchange its need huge money and investors also need to survive any coin, so in my opinion it's not easy process and profitable.

Creating your own cryptocurrency is very complicated. You need to ensure capital, investors, means of promotion. Here are 3 things that I want you to notice the most. Making money is easy, but it is very difficult to make a profit and maintain it in the market. Super hard, not everyone can do it. Most important is the investor.

Creating your own cryptocurrency is profitable only if it will fall and grow in price by 50-100% every six months/year. Otherwise, it's just a pointless waste of time and money.

I think that no, most people who create a cryptocurrency do not do it from scratch when they do not have money, they do it for the soul and when they are ready to lose all the money that they have invested in the cryptocurrency, they do not create it for the sake of earning.

I think that no, most of those people who create cryptocurrencies do not make them for the sake of making money, you can only make money on this if your cryptocurrency becomes like bitcoin.

Creating your own crypto is not as simple as everyone makes it seem. The most important thing to be profitable is to have investors that are willing to invest in your crypto as well as to have a network by which to promote your crypto and to get users invested in your crypto as we all know that the laws of supply and demand is what governs the crypto market. It is a lot of hard work and there is competition, but if you have these things you can be successful.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 10/21/2019 at 10:20 AM, Keith700 said:

I don't feel it will be good. Because there are many tokens which not listed. Because these tokens created to scam with people and it's not have a graet project.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

It's not easy to create your own cryptocurrency, it requires a lot of investment and good developing skills. You should have proper plan of how to promote your coin. But yes it's very profitable business if you have all these things.