Creating my own cryptocurrency is profitable? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Creating my own cryptocurrency is profitable?

Only if you have skills like programming and with a unique functionality that nobody has at this point then your project can become interesting and you can become having big profit for helping humans to make more with less using blockchain technology

• +2 1

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

If you get investor that will be a good income for you, also if you don't have investors is a waste of time

On 10/21/2019 at 9:50 AM, Keith700 said:

I think that creating a cryptocurrency from my point of analysis is totally profitable.
Owning a digital asset that has volatility even once a year guarantees a good return.
The most important thing is to have a team that supports your idea, it can be a tertiary crypto to start experiencing the startup project.
If I had the opportunity to create my own cryptocurrency, I would not hesitate to direct it to the education of the blockchain system, a very powerful and corrective idea, to address an audience as demanding as this is a lesson in creation and incentive.

Yes obviously creating own cryptocurrency is profitable if you can establish it well. If you launch a coin there comes many factors that you obviously care for. The promotion will be as much that everyone should at least hear the name. You should choose the correct time of market to launch it. It is the most important criteria. If it starts perform well once then you need not to look back. 

If you can handle your project properly and give a great service to the users then you will be a successful person in the world like Nakamoto 

Bengali?

View this Topic

If you want to start your own crypto then need to invest much but it is not sure that if you will be successful or not. first you need man power to run your project . no one will invest on your coin if you cant make your coin much profitable.

Yes! it is profitable. But it is not so easy,

To create a new coin we need to hire some good developer that are already working in this technology. and also have the investment. So, it is possible.

Of course, this is always beneficial. You sell digital codes for real money. As with any business, there are costs. But with good advertising, investors will reimburse everything.

Yes, I also if I can make Cryptorency then I will get a very big profit. Especially if there is a team that supports it all, I think success will be in plain sight.

If we create our own cryptocurrency and keep 30% of total amount in our private wallet and make the price good by working hard, then we will become rich in future😛

Bengali?

View this Topic

This is just my opinion but i think no.if you have a tons of dollars maybe.if you did not achieve success youree hard earned money will disappear like a bubble.so much coin or crypto currency now.some or more of that are just a shitcoins

In the long run, it can be more profitable especially when the coin has many investors. But in the start, this is struggle for me because you must have funds, time and patience to start the basics and fundamentals of Crypto Project you want to make.

To creat your own cryptocurrency profitable,people need to know regarding cryto world, people need to keep it up,people need to work more and more.       

Yes, it is profitable and it is very profitable, the fact that the creation of a cryptocurrency sets its capital in motion. There are reasons to consider this beneficial.  

On 10/21/2019 at 12:20 PM, Keith700 said:

I think that creating a cryptocurrency from my point of analysis is totally profitable.

Ironically, this is what most scammers do (though I'm not implying that you are one, just so we're clear).

They create a coin with no value but just hype, create an ICO, have investors, then exit out of nowhere.

I do think establishing one should be profitable, especially if you have groundbreaking idea that could potentially make an outstanding coin in the market.

That is can be profitable. If you have some money to create your cryptocurrency you can do it now. I see you want scamming people to create coin.

But sure not really cheap to create coin, you need have some money to cover fees create token, pay team, and also listing on exchanges. If you don't calculate to detail you will wasted your money. I just prefer buy and sell coin where already have market now.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 1/7/2020 at 2:26 PM, mim22 said:

If you create 1 billion tokens and sell those at $1 each; you've just made a huge profit. And, you've created a viable project with a token that has a huge chance of success (and future profits). In short, yes, creating your own cryptocurrency is profitable.

seems like you dont know the first thing about creating a coin and on which blockchain will it run and how would you promote it, this all takes time and planning and its no easy to get investors.

if you are able to make liquidity on the token that you make, it will definitely be profitable if you are able to get high volumes and pump prices early in the launch to the public. if not, then it will run slowly and chances are your token will be far behind. therefore a lot of considerations to make it, one of which is a good team in development and also the idea that your tokens get liquidity.

49 minutes ago, jewel said:

i think that creating a crypto currency. from my point of anaysis is totally profitable. you need at least 3 bitcoin to list in the exchange website.

Yeah,its easy to creat coin of your own but  it will pump and dump after some time.If their is no  real project behind coins.It will be scamming to peoples who invested in your coin.

As of now that many coin are established and many popular coins on the market, my opinion was it is not profitable if you are not supported by a large investors because the capital are expensive and it is guarantee if it will successful or not.

This is best and more profitable for you if you create more crypto coins and sale these coins then you earn huge profit.You can earn more and its prove profitable if you have the Good Idea and Solid Project for full fill this requirement.

2 minutes ago, Riazullah said:

to create my own cryptocurrency i must used blockchain and learn about blockchain because if we talk about these types,we must have some money for that.Thanks

creating your own coin will depend on what money you have and which blockchain  you want it on because there is more than just bitcoin and etheruem now you can use waves and NEO.

• +2 1

Every step in crypto has some risk. There is always a uncertain threat in every move in crypto. Even crypto itself is a uncertain thing. So if you choose a uncertain thing as your business option then definitely there will be a hidden fear always. But if you are strong enough, capable enough and having good fund then definitely you can make a crypto coin that can give you profit for sure. 

• Useful or interesting 1

According to me if we can get investors then it is profitable. But if we don't get investors then our effort and capital both will be losted. 

• +1 1

On 10/21/2019 at 9:20 AM, Keith700 said:

Owning a digital asset that has volatility even once a year guarantees a good return.
The most important thing is to have a team that supports your idea, it can be a tertiary crypto to start experiencing the startup project.
If I had the opportunity to create my own cryptocurrency, I would not hesitate to direct it to the education of the blockchain system, a very powerful and corrective idea, to address an audience as demanding as this is a lesson in creation and incentive.

I dont think so that a single person can get profit through creating his own crypto coin. As many of big projects failed due to lack of capital and lack of interest of other peoples. When there is no demand then there will be no adoption at all.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

i not have idea about creating own crypto currency but i know you need big amount for investment or need big team and knowledge.