I catch scammer! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

I catch scammer!

Telegram is full with scammers, I have telegram and I use it but never enter into something suspicious, I never respond to someone especially in cases like this and what???? He offering me 0.9 bitcoin just like that, absolutely not 

I think telegram is the home for scammers. that is full of scammer so don't talk with unknown person in telegram it will be harmfull 

On 10/21/2019 at 1:19 AM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

Like this there are so many scammers here and they make so many scams with the innocent peoples they just said to them that i want to invest with your account and you start trade on it and give me low percentage at the end of the month but they are trying to scam peoples.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/7/2019 at 1:21 PM, Lucifer said:

I recently found a scam, someone had written in bitcointalk about an "exploit" of localbitcoin, put a pdf link and talked about that if you installed a script you could double your money when sending money in localbtc, the truth is that that script was encrypted in hex code and what it was to put the bitcoin address of the type, a lot of people had sent him money ...

Hey I saw that too lol, I just checked the PDF file and I was like "ok, no". I checked well the script and found out it was just a way to send the money to the scammer. They're getting more smart everyday, I guess he's a rich guy right now lol

This type of scams are very common. I also get messages like those quite often cause im in alot of crypto groups. i just report and block the person right away.

That for sharing that vital information it is really helpful now i can identify them once they message me on telegram

I catch scammer because he/she is not believable at all, she/he says a huge or big thing that benefits me like i would recieve a big amount of money, so i don't believe easily. Then i catch his/her in his/her own mouth. 

On 10/20/2019 at 11:19 PM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

youre slightly mistaken for even playing a long with this obvious scam, they are everywhere in telegram and once you join any group they will jump in your dm and say these exact things until they find someone stupid enough to fall for it and actually deposit money.

For me, i knew when the people are promoting something that it very difficult to happen just like your $500 became $3000 in just one day, just like that. I don't believed to them because for me as a newbie here in crypto, i don't do such thing that i don't know to avoid those scammer. That's for me. 

On 10/21/2019 at 4:19 AM, Lubruselu said:

There are plenty of scammers on Telegram. I suggest to don't talk to any strangers who approach you first especially on telegram because it is full of fraud people who want to fool people.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/26/2019 at 7:55 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

There are plenty of scammers on Telegram. I suggest to don't talk to any strangers who approach you first especially on telegram because it is full of fraud people who want to fool people.

Me now are days if someone pm me I just chat with him friendly but if I see he/she tells me that he is trader and he earn 160% a day from his trading! I actually mark high as scammer.

Weldone. You have done an excellent job by catching this scammer. A lot of innocent people fell victim to him. They always promise high return but never pays you. All scammers are like that.

If the person talk to is unknown for you, the best way is to dont talk or not reply. theres a high chance of scamming. telegram platform is full of scammers. so its better to avoid those people that you dont really know. its always better to be safe. 

Do not ever send Bitcoin to anyone, I was also asked to send the Bitcoin channel via telegram and even sent me the cryptocurrency address of the wallet to which Bitcoin should be sent. I did not agree to send and deleted the correspondence with the defendant telegram. 

Yes we have to be careful. because there are many ways to break into our account. because the crime happened because of my intention. then beware of scammers, they roam.

I often find him in telegrams, because joining a bounty group will make you join thousands of people. usually the person will send a link where we have to deposit there. and they will say every value we deposit will be multiplied. I just laughed and never responded, I already understood what would happen next.

On 10/21/2019 at 4:29 AM, hexwin said:

Never answer and talk with anyone unkown on Telegram. It is full of scammers there.
Just ignore and block them, that is best thing you can do.

It's true just ignore them and block those people saying that they have a high technology equipments or device to mined Bitcoins or asking your account username or password that they will give you Bitcoin if you gave your account to them. You should be aware to scammers in telegram and in all social media.

Injf in my opinion, you should never serve, answer or talk to people that you have never known especially in telegrams, because there are so many scammers on the program, so my advice to you, just ignore it if you can block because that's the best.

Such stories always start this way! I have an account that contains 5 or 6 BTC and either I forgot the password or they blocked my account and for the recovery it takes just 0.00? It's very stupid as a technique!

16 hours ago, Hamden said:

Thanks for the topic.
The fraud is boundless, we may run it online or anywhere else.
No one offers you a plate of gold.
If it doesn't work, don't wait for the free gifts

Sure no one nowadays can trust you thats much tp send you huge amount like that easy for the help while you don't know each other.

I've noticed for a few days that the highest Scammer on the Telegram has increased, and many Scammer offers can be lost on your capital with allure offered by email, so it's important to be careful about these things.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/21/2019 at 2:19 AM, Lubruselu said:

Really a good news and also be a information for Newbie how to recognise scammer,Its practical work.If you do it you will be a great losser.Everywhere scammer people are sitting in a trap, it is a matter of good luck to know the scammer people.That's why ingnore Unknown people to transaction.Every cryptocurrency user shoul avoid unknown people transaction  without  verification.        

One of scammer use same trick with me after that I have stopped replying unknown telegram user message. We shouldn't give our personal account or shouldn't invest on anything if any unknown person say.

Telegram is a great place for scammers..I personally recieved so many scam messeges but i never paid any attention to their shit messeges..

Bengali?

View this Topic

Good job. I say Telegram is the heaven of scammers. A lot of scammers send personal message to random people and try to convince them investing in some scam project. Some scammers ask for help and some offers high return for investment. We should not reply to this type of messages. 

Edited by Aceventura