I catch scammer! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

I catch scammer!

8 minutes ago, Senku49 said:

Never fall on the trap. Those lines are cheap. They are common for the scammers. This is also can applie even on our physical world. Not just in virtual. Good luck to you and be safe!

Also you too be safe and if you saw spammers here do not hesitate to report them, cause they increase reputation easily than us.

On 20.10.2019 at 11:19 PM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

Well, you didn't quite catch him. There are thousands of such scams in the telegram. Especially many of those who saw you in the official group of some exchange, where you asked for help in support and then these scammers write to you that they are support for this exchange and require your account information of the exchange to solve your problem. Just block them and write the complaint in telegram

Just now, corrao25 said:

Well, you didn't quite catch him. There are thousands of such scams in the telegram. Especially many of those who saw you in the official group of some exchange, where you asked for help in support and then these scammers write to you that they are support for this exchange and require your account information of the exchange to solve your problem. Just block them and write the complaint in telegram

Scammers are never chat in officially groups of exchanges but they only be there to loo for new users who joined the group.

that's interesting, advertising is constantly coming in, add 0.1 bitcoin and we will double it in 24 hours. and if such sites exist for several years, then people still try to double their bitcoin?

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Most of the scammer will pm you first at your telegram, I've seen and experienced, in fact, every time there is someone sending me a message I report them at once as spam Because I know they are just dummy. 

Also they always use usernames of exchanges sites example @yobitt angel admin in order to seduce you easily.

When someone pm you just expect that he is scammer... you know there are many scammers in telegram nowadays so be careful they just want your money.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I wonder why people who has experience in the crypto world for 2+ years could still be scammed. Instead of focusing on helping newbies we get scammed ourselves.

You can never be vigilant enough! The truth is that scam methods are constantly evolving and adapting to the innovations in the cryptocurrency market.

13 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

Also they always use usernames of exchanges sites example @yobitt angel admin in order to seduce you easily.

Yes, that correct again! So this people are really a bunch of shit scammer, since that we cannot stop them, but I think we can avoid and block them always so that we won't be a victim by them anymore.

This is very helpful, thank you very much. I learn from your post that we must not communicate with anyone we did not know before, even friend can not be trusted. No one giving you that high price for doing nothing. stay safe.

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Yes, that correct again! So this people are really a bunch of shit scammer, since that we cannot stop them, but I think we can avoid and block them always so that we won't be a victim by them anymore.

It's better people to ask here first if someone pm on telegram so could be the best way to get away from scammer or can report them in groups.

don't trust anyone that you didn't know in telegram. if you join some group, especially ICOs or airdrops telegram group, someone will suddenly chat you and try to scam you. it happens to me too. so, be careful.

4 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Telegram is fast becoming haven for scams and scammers. From pump groups to signal groups and then organized scammers group where scammers are being taught new tricks on how to defraud people. Please, don't buy P2P on telegram. They offer cheaper prices but once you pay, they run with your money

That's nice information, but I don't know how P2P works and what does it mean. Also does it profitable or cantain risk?

15 minutes ago, alexnambawan said:

Well scammers is always active, we just need to be careful always and dont trust anyone you just met over the internet and also don't give your own personal information over someone especially if someone said to you that is very promising. 

Especially not to give your personal data for participation in airdops. It still amazes me that people are willing to reveal their identity for the sake of getting no coins needed. And then your data will sell.People are so naive and so easy to trust those they have never even seen

Yes, there may be a series of fraudulent messages. But I learned one thing: in the crypto world, no one will help you get bitcoin from good intentions. As in any work, you will have to pay for your mistakes and wrong choices.

pxf.jpg

8 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

P2P is an acronym for peer to peer sales of cryptocurrencies. The system, if not regulated is trust based. Means I asked you sell me 1 bitcoin, you asked I sent $8000 and you will transfer the coin to me. I sent the money and you refused to send the 1 bitcoin and then blocked me on telegram. It can also be that I sent the 1bitcoin and you refused to send money. An Escrow is needed for a good P2P sales

Ahh I couldn't know this before thanks for your instructions, that's means cause telegram has no escrow you don't have to purchase P2P on telegram but only can done through website.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:49 AM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

Its a good story  you could have added that conversation screen shot it would be more useful to identify it when they get first message itself. 

This issue arise when you join any  random group send one message they contact you for scam . 

There are so many scams happen in telegram most are reported if you report them telegram limit there message if they change into other accounts.

5 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

Its a good story  you could have added that conversation screen shot it would be more useful to identify it when they get first message itself. 

This issue arise when you join any  random group send one message they contact you for scam . 

There are so many scams happen in telegram most are reported if you report them telegram limit there message if they change into other accounts.

It was happen two weeks ago I couldn't take any screen shot cause I was block him and delete his chat history but if I'll got another one I would take screen shot. 

Just now, Lubruselu said:

It was happen two weeks ago I couldn't take any screen shot cause I was block him and delete his chat history but if I'll got another one I would take screen shot. 

No issue 🙂 it is just a thought.  

If you add screen shot to your post in scammer chats it looks more appealing 🙂 

This is funny so to say but it is all about mindset, greed, jealousy, covetousness of crypto users. That is why great contentment is a key in escaping their activities.

It is terrible these scammers always keep coming up with new tricks, I urge every reading to stay safe and don't expect anything from anyone, they are not that generous.

1 hour ago, Cryptohash said:

No issue 🙂 it is just a thought.  

If you add screen shot to your post in scammer chats it looks more appealing 🙂 

But we must be cooparated here in-order to avoid scammers and spammer cause they will make bad reputation of forum for new users.

Yes I have passed such an experience before
A girl asked me to send me her bitcoin to convert it into dollars and send it to her
Because its allowance does not support Bitcoin
But I asked that I do this first
I told her that you are dreaming

Life is great and enjoy it

thats great, keep catching the scammer and lets clean this forum from the spammers which are making dirty this forum, when you see any scammer, catch him and report him and block him, it will be the best word to do on forum.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/27/2019 at 6:05 AM, Mr Cryptonian said:

Recently there had been a lit of scam happening in telegram some will even ask you to invest in their project some will be claim exchange agent and many more

Unfortunately, scammers are evolving. They are always changing and adapting their methods and are up to date with all the news in the cryptocurrency market. The attention needs to be growing.