How to choose a trading platform - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

How to choose a trading platform

I choose an exchange for trading first on one basis: the reputation of the creators of the exchange, the worse it is, the less chance that I will start using this exchange. 

On 1/2/2020 at 2:51 PM, Naga said:

yea and alongside that we have the investbox that can help us make money on yobit without even doing any real work, but the problem on yobit is that so many coins dont have enough volume to trade on.

You have lost thought to get the best results to make it more careful with the most elusive to swap higher volume as well. Yobit gave everyone the perfect features I needed, such as being quick with the sale or purchase.

8 hours ago, Basad said:

Google resources is enough to guide you which I platform is good for your type, you can easily trade without having much problem, just check reviews and make your own analysis

i think google is not enough to guide you while you are tying to choose a trading platfrom , you need to ask the there community also about the exchange and how its doing.

l make some research about this platform and l read experience from people, which already use this platform. But honestly choosing of trading platform is not easy as you expected. 

One bitcoin for the beginners to start trading is very big amount, so that they should start at least with $100, but if the beginner has affordable to lose those 1 bitcoin, they should start trading by using support and resistance method.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:38 PM, scorpiali said:

Nice advise to choose the good exchange, the most important for me is the reputation about the exchange because it's means security and high volume to trade it's about all in one words

Fast conversion fee, high security, easy transaction and good service. Because every trading platform has advantages and disadvantages. You've lost the mind to get the best results to make it more careful with the most elusive to swap higher volume as well.

1 hour ago, phizusiki said:

Fast conversion fee, high security, easy transaction and good service. Because every trading platform has advantages and disadvantages. You've lost the mind to get the best results to make it more careful with the most elusive to swap higher volume as well.

Yes any exchange has his advantage or disadvantage even the big exchange like binace or bittrex , for me the best and fast support is number one for me and the way they resolve any problems 

16 hours ago, Junior01 said:

All the important things have been discussed in your topic, I think the withdrawal Fee  should be taken as important part too, as you need to make withdrawals too.

Yes right because the withdraw fees is very important at any exchange but in general the fees is the same in all exchange 50k satoshi for bitcoin or more 0.01 for eth or more 

Choosing a trading platform is very important for your Trading, If you choose the right one you won't find it difficult trading in the platform and it will be a good experience for you

i prefer to use popular trading platforms like binance and kucoin and yobit.you should attend to volume of exchange and check it is secure or not also check the support team and partners and social accounts of that platform.

On 10/20/2019 at 12:29 PM, chirinemannai said:

It is important to do some research before starting trading. Here are some things to check before making your first trade.

Reputation - The best way to know the reputation of the trading platform is to search through reviews of individual users and sites from the same well-known domain. You can ask any questions you may have in the forums
Fees - Most trading platforms must have fee-related information on their websites. Before you join, make sure you understand the deposit, transaction and withdrawal fees. Fees may vary greatly depending on the platform you are using.

Payment Methods - What are the payment or shipping methods available on the platform? Coins and Bitcoin only? Credit and debit card? Bank ext? PayPal? If there are limited payment options on the exchange, it may not be right for you to use them especially if you want to buy bitcoin for the first time.

Remember that buying cryptocurrencies using a credit card will always require identity verification and comes at an additional price as there is a higher risk of fraud and higher transaction and processing fees. Buying cryptocurrency via wire transfer will take much longer since banks take too long.

Verification Requirements - The vast majority of Bitcoin trading platforms in the world require some kind of identity verification in order to make deposits and withdrawals or increase the withdrawal limit. Some platforms will allow you to stay anonymous. Although verification, which may take up to a few days, may seem like a pain to the user, it protects the exchange from all kinds of fraud and money laundering.
Geographic restrictions - Some functions offered to users can only be accessed from some countries. Make sure that the platform you want to join allows full access to all the tools and functions of the platform in the country where you currently live.For our explanation, we have chosen for you the digital currency trading platforms that support the countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco. While some Arab countries remain excluded from dealing in these platforms and the solution remains the centralized cryptocurrency trading platforms that support all over the world.

Exchange Rate - Different platforms have different rates. You will be amazed at how much you can save if you buy. It is not uncommon for prices to fluctuate by up to 10% and even more so in some cases.

Thank you my friend for sharing this useful information with the members of the site
I think that every person, before starting to trade with a platform, must choose the platform that suits him based on these points

On 1/6/2020 at 12:54 AM, Naga said:

they are losing client because they are managing their exchanges to be regulated by government, crypto should not be caring about regulation and allow everyone to trade.

You should know which trade suits your trade and how you want to trade because today we have an etoro to copy trade. Yobit gave us all the ideal supplies that I liked like the tempo of the deal.

On 12/8/2019 at 8:09 AM, Pro0XD0Bro said:

В первую очередь смотрите на дизайн платформы, ведь мы не можем сосредоточиться на торгах, если нам постоянно бросается что-то в глаза.

There are many trading platforms and each has unique and unique features, an advanced and easy to use trading platform, so it's better for you to look for yourself. Some exchanges use fake volume so that the currency will look active, you cannot make a profit with this type of exchange.

3 hours ago, UT2001 said:

For me exchanges needs to have the trading pairs that I want and they need to have a good reputation and have listings on the review sites. In addition features like staking are beneficial.

Completely agree. In this market which is full of unregulated exchanges reputation is what matters most. I would go with Bitrex and Binance for trading with options.

Chose best trading platform then search before the exchange liquidity trading fees and how much useful coins pair listed, because so many exchange listed useless pairs, there is no use to trade and some exchange show fake liquidity, so I honestly recommend yobit exchange to do trading.

When it comes on trading platform and how to actually access and know which ones are best to use ,as if your a person which want to always have to see proof, reading reviews, is the Best to tackle this issue of the best trading platform to actually use

As for me, I read crypto news a lot, I have taking time before choosing exchanges, and the reasons I choose exchanges was because I read about some one news, for example binance, I browsed about it and I register because it isn't good exchange. But before choosing it, you will have to consider if they accept payment from your country. Binance trading feelings is good too. 

On 1/18/2020 at 9:37 AM, Slaymind said:

Yobit is the best platform to choose for trading.also check the rate of currency you are about to trade because the price differs daily.

Yobit is not the best, perhaps because you did not try other platforms, you have this opinion, but Yobit remains among the best, although it lacks the liquidity of trading and currencies as well.

Thank you for this valuable information. As for me, I choose my platform through some of the sites that classify the platforms in addition to that I rely on searches inside YouTube and Google and even this time I see that the yobit platform is the best in terms of providing offers and many other features

Apart from this listed in your topics, there are other ones as important or even more important than mentioned: 

• Security
  • Liquidity
  • Volume
  • AML/KYC procedures. 
  • Recommendations:- Binance, Yobit and Changelly.
Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

These methods are correct. I chose the trading platforms that I will work on depending on the level of security and the required withdrawal fees and exchange pairs in addition to evaluating this platform in the crypto market and the number of traders and then thinking about secondary matters such as payment methods

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/10/2019 at 7:12 AM, Congli18 said:

I think you should check the quality of the platform first so that you can understand what that platform is, because with very low quality you cannot trade well. So you have to check the quality of the platform first.

In most of the platform we use we don't involve in it unless we checked how quality and legit it was before joining.

On 10/20/2019 at 7:40 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

The best platform Yobit they offer me the best offers I want such as the speed of buying and selling

I have never seen a platform like yobit before and even now I haven't see any like them, they happen to be the best. I have never seen because they made me not be left alone.

There are many factors which should consider before selection of exchange, these includes security, volume, fiat exchange, assets selection, fees and the customer support.

I choose the investment site based on the services and features that it provides where the withdrawal fees from the site must be low and supports a lot of withdrawal methods and currencies, and most important of all, that the site is safe and these features are in the yobit platform and I use them and I do not find any problems in that

1 hour ago, Majeshi said:

We have to check many things when choosing a trading platform, the most things which i check is security, reviews, trading volume, deposit & withdraw methods/ amounts. If you will review those first, you will get a good trading platform.

You are right, the first I checked are the best, so after, these can follow. So, hitbtc, binance and kucoin are one of my best that met my creteria. 

Yobit is good too, it met my criteria but I still want them on app.