How to choose a trading platform - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

How to choose a trading platform

I usually choose a stock exchange to trade based on its volume, the higher the volume the better for me and, of course, it has viable rates and is safe

I think you should check the liquidity of that platform first because with low liquidity you cant trade as good. And also something that a lot of you forget is reading the terms of the exchange because some exchanges have hidden agenda in there.And also check if your country is banned or not

First of all, 

I think you should research about that exchange's security part.

Will they request KYC?
Will they allow you to enable 2FA to secure your account?

Their withdrawal fee?

And read feedback from their user.

The exchange's reputation is one of the priorities. If you are a novice take a look on coinkego or coinmarketcap about the daily trading volume of an exchange and make a decision on which exchange to choose.

There are too many exchanges on the market now, but the selection is very important, you usually set the purpose of trading the trading coin type so that you can choose a new exchange easily,

I am trading on binace and yobit

This is a good information for all of members want to start trading especially for me. I think i can use all the suggestion whenever i starting my first trading in crypto world. I think i need to search about the trading platform that use the app where my money will be input.

I think the important things to make us comfortable on some trading platform was the time response on each order and also taker and maker fee that reasonalbe or have some discount if hold some native coin like Binance coin beside that some people really love doing margin so It's depends on your need.

I thinks the best place you can choose the best trading plstforms is on the crypto reviews platforms such as coingecno, there you will see all greatest trading platforms in rank 

Trading cryptocurrencies works exactly the same, but instead of selling and buying fiat currencies, such as euros or US dollars, traders buy and sell cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin.
For example, you might bet on the changing price difference between the US dollar and bitcoin. Or you might bet on the changing values between two different cryptocurrencies, such as by trading a BTC:ETH pair.
If you think bitcoin will increase in value you might “go long” on it. This means betting that it will increase in value relative to the US dollar.

some time ago, around 2016 I was an active trader. I made a lot of money but was still afraid of losing. because the advantages and disadvantages are always side by side. I once thought to record every mistake I made in trading that made me lose. but every time I profit, I always forget. This is true, it is better if these tips are applied in trading. and can minimize losses.

On 11/5/2020 at 4:16 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

There are too many exchanges on the market now, but the selection is very important, you usually set the purpose of trading the trading coin type so that you can choose a new exchange easily,

I am trading on binace and yobit

Yes @Ndayebo8 there are many website exchange platform, the important we should find the trusted and popular platform. This is easy to do, we need just to access some website like Coinmarketcap and there just put on their search box a such website exchange you will find anything about it and the volume. And then the second thing you need to check on such platform is the trader fees and withdraw fees.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don't really like exchanges that require KYC because it does remove the anonymity, it also pretty much defeats one of cryptos purpose. But most of reputable exchanges does require KYC and that is why sometimes I don't have any choice but to do it.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the best trading platform is binance, you can use it safely and easily, it has lots of currencies, and the withdrawal fees are low.

There must be a vision in your mind . Without any vision and platfrom person can be failed

One must have to choose a platform that is suitable for him or where are he comportable with, there are a lot of trading platform, and each of them have unique and different traits, there are easy to use and advanced trading platform, so it's better for you to search yourself.

only you can do for yourself

• +3 1

I think when you select any exchange so then you see it's a real or not.. and it's security system is best or not.. and it's volume capacity or best... And then you select this exchange for the trading but be aware from the fake exchange...

• +1 1

You should also make sure that this platform is legal in the country in which you live
Some countries allow Bitcoin to be used but not all platforms
Confirm this before starting to use the platform if it requires identity authentication

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I figure you should check the nature of the site first so you can comprehend what that site is, on the grounds that with bad quality you can't exchange well. So you need to check the nature of the site first.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We also know that there are many trading platforms, and for many of these platforms it has become insecure and unreliable. When I choose a trading platform, I search in the first place that this wallet is safe and secondly that it supports different digital currencies as well as that the withdrawal fees from them are low.

The first thing I consider when choosing my trading platform is whether it is reliable or not. If it has a reliable infrastructure or system, I define my identity. Otherwise I will not give an identity to a system that I do not trust. I consider the popularity of the platform I will choose from Estra.

• +1 1

I think you shuld choice a pal form that i's suitable for you.   Like to see how popular this platform is.  Binance for example is a great form.  I think the worst thing about business is when you wait 2 hours before your coins are sold, even if you click to sell quickly.

Useful information. Yes, you are right that all must be based on research first, before making risky trades. I have been trading yobit for a long time because trading costs are quite low, safe and easy to use. Choosing a trading exchange platform is also very important.

Thank you for the information. I think all should read thai information before choice a trading platform. Because to become successful in trading trading platform is most important.

It is very difficult to find a good trending platform. There are many platforms online that cheat people. So before trading, we should trade a lot of reseach. A good trading If you want to recognize its Popular rank and Service rank, you need to see. And to know a trade site requires a lot of knowledge. You have to have experience.

2 hours ago, lubinshah said:

Useful information. Yes, you are right that all must be based on research first, before making risky trades. I have been trading yobit for a long time because trading costs are quite low, safe and easy to use. Choosing a trading exchange platform is also very important.

Without proper research, someone can even fall for scam exchange, we must research to the extent we make use of the right url not scam ones because their are some exchanges that are mimicked by scammers, even the called binance can be mimicked. 

• +1 1