How to choose a trading platform - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

How to choose a trading platform

Serching on Google will help you to solve your problem futher research and questioning use also good

Search for the best 10 sites on Google and select anyone of them firstly you gotta learn about the trade then proceed to selection of the toens

When it comes in choosing a trading platform it's better that you use a popular website because you can make sure that the site is legitimate and also popular platforms can really guide you since there are lot of people who uses it they can try to help you when you trade.

The best platform to me is yobit. They give pretty good exchange rate, and the procedure is also pretty quick and easy. So i recommend yobit for trading.

Etoro you can trade hundreds of different kinds of financial instruments, including leading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple,Litecoin

Its an very important thing to choose the correct platform for trading which will protect and save your wallet and coins and moreover which has low transaction fees so that users can get good profit through it. 

On 10/20/2019 at 7:29 PM, chirinemannai said:

It is important to do some research before starting trading. Here are some things to check before making your first trade.

Reputation - The best way to know the reputation of the trading platform is to search through reviews of individual users and sites from the same well-known domain. You can ask any questions you may have in the forums
Fees - Most trading platforms must have fee-related information on their websites. Before you join, make sure you understand the deposit, transaction and withdrawal fees. Fees may vary greatly depending on the platform you are using.

Payment Methods - What are the payment or shipping methods available on the platform? Coins and Bitcoin only? Credit and debit card? Bank ext? PayPal? If there are limited payment options on the exchange, it may not be right for you to use them especially if you want to buy bitcoin for the first time.

Remember that buying cryptocurrencies using a credit card will always require identity verification and comes at an additional price as there is a higher risk of fraud and higher transaction and processing fees. Buying cryptocurrency via wire transfer will take much longer since banks take too long.

Verification Requirements - The vast majority of Bitcoin trading platforms in the world require some kind of identity verification in order to make deposits and withdrawals or increase the withdrawal limit. Some platforms will allow you to stay anonymous. Although verification, which may take up to a few days, may seem like a pain to the user, it protects the exchange from all kinds of fraud and money laundering.
Geographic restrictions - Some functions offered to users can only be accessed from some countries. Make sure that the platform you want to join allows full access to all the tools and functions of the platform in the country where you currently live.For our explanation, we have chosen for you the digital currency trading platforms that support the countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco. While some Arab countries remain excluded from dealing in these platforms and the solution remains the centralized cryptocurrency trading platforms that support all over the world.

Exchange Rate - Different platforms have different rates. You will be amazed at how much you can save if you buy. It is not uncommon for prices to fluctuate by up to 10% and even more so in some cases.

i think that there is just one thing to see before choosing and exchange, you need just to see the maker and taker fee, this is the only thing that matter since you pay this on every trade, and in the long term those are a lot of money.

well trading fees is the most important thing but you need to check if the site is safe and trusted and how much volume it has

Exceptionally decent and useful article about picking exchanging stage before beginning digital forms of money exchanging. merchants need to think about every one of these elements to maintain a strategic distance from tricks and different issues.

6 minutes ago, Thor04 said:

Choose a trading platform based on your specific needs. Choose a platform that's comfortable for you to work with, that is organized intuitively, and that has features that are easy for you to locate. Choose a platform with functionalities you will use for your trading now.

Yes, now all platforms do not differ in anything - this is the main commission for withdrawing funds and the difference in depositing funds and trading opportunities — these factors are analyzed!

Try an different platforms but just the famous ones 

then you can choose which is more helpful for you and for your style in trading 

i prefer binance because it's easy to deal with 

There are some trading platform, and that factors can help everyone to choose best platform, well I'm just relying in the fee if that exchange platform have low fee in comes in trading I will use it. 

Choose the most known in the market 

Most known by users 

Most known by investors,and the exchanger that fits youre need.i recommend you to use yobit exchanger it is best in trading and withdrawal is instant

On the single platform, we may find differences in fees between two currencies, so you have to check the currency fees before withdrawing them, and if they are high, turn them into the currency of the fees for withdrawing them less.

I think in choosing a trading platform, one needs to look information about their security, their trading volume, how active/responsive the customer support for the exchange, and how much coins in their platform. The most thing to make sure is to make sure if the volume in the exchange is a real volume or just a fake volume. You can see if it's a fake volume, you may see the volume is very big, but you don'y see any orders in the orders history.

Yes very good question. First of all check its UI whether it is professional & also its features. What methods does it support. Also check its team & all last its legal structure of operations.

On 12/4/2019 at 11:02 AM, rakib7970 said:

Trading platform choosing is not so easy. But you can get help from coinmarketcap. There you will get all trading platform based on their ranking and your all confusion will get removed. Because only real platform are listed there with their daily volume and You can chose easily your favourite one.

Yes ..choosing of a good trading platform is very important ehich directly effects on our profit or loss.so to choose the trading platform we should keep in mind of four things which the creator of this topic listed above .Reputation ,Fees are the two main things we should first check before selecting the trading platform

I am still not in the point finding a broker. But wait, Is a trading platform a broker? See I don't know something that's why I am still understanding trading. I am new in trading, And my friend said I should not trade because it's risky. But I said... Man I know trading is risky, and I am willing to take that risk, But before I take that risk, I want to invest in time to understand it. How can I lessen that risk. How to be a great investor. A great trader.

Choosing trading platform is not easy because there are some exchange site whos transaction and trading fee is very high. But I suggest you to trade only in binance exchange. Binance is secure and fast and have low transaction and trading fee

4 hours ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

The forum should be safe and people should say good things about it. I like the binance for this reason. 

Yes, this is a sure thing to ensure the protection of funds and I am doing a study on the platform before working on it

This is mostly important for us to choose right exchange for trading because we need trade on big projects and we need to save from extra trading fee so chose with wise mind set

Before you choose a trading platform, make sure you consult the person that has been in trading for a long time so you can have the experience and background experience about trading

12 hours ago, Pik01 said:

Trade is very good earning system most people used trade and earn money so I think trade is best and easy way earn money most people want trusted and safety trading site and I am used trade and I am like trade so I think trade is very good 

You have repeated the word "trading" about twenty times. Your comment is considered spam and I hope that you will stop doing this in the forum. In any case, you have been reported ....

1 hour ago, Muhammad Afrasiyab said:

yes these are very informative and interesting i have gone through this they really help you in trading and tell you that which one is good for trading and where to invest

Yes, these are the criteria that I am looking for first in order to decide to enter the platform or not, and according to my experience, many traders resemble me in the classification.

6 minutes ago, catchlacont said:

You ought to seek for so numerous components when choosing am trade, the ubiquity of the exchange, the security of the trade additionally the volume

Yes absolutely this is true and do not forget also the quality of the support team, you will not be able to solve all your problems in a timely manner whether the support team failed or slow in its work.

19 minutes ago, daycilu said:

The first-rate degree Yobit they provide me the maximum great gives I need including the speed of purchasing and presenting

Yes my friend, thank you for your participation, providing important information, and helping others