How to choose a trading platform - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

How to choose a trading platform

Reputation is a must thing that we need to check before we choose the exchanges because with a good reputation, the exchange will not have a problem, and we can trade without any bad feeling. The fee of trading is not a problem because as long as we can make a profit from trading, the fee itself will not be too big, and we still get the profit. The fee of withdrawal will not be a problem too because we can convert bitcoin to altcoin, which has a low fee to make a transaction so we can sell the altcoin when it arrives in the destination wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/14/2020 at 8:43 AM, Zahid Hasan said:

You can find out more about this on various YouTube websites, to get a better idea of whether the platform you are using is real or fake or a scam platform.

Yes you can find everything on youtube ans see a lot of tutorial to know how to trade on any exchange and choose the best one for you ,but if I can give you a advise you can choose Binance Bittrex Yobit

On 10/25/2019 at 10:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

there is a site who is classifying the exchanges from the best to the worst : 

• volume capacity
  • security level 
  • support respond level 

Yes ..choosing th best trading playform is a very important factor that indirectly affects on the profit or loss we get..and to find out the best platform one can search the top trading platforms on the google.or the sites are available who provide us the best platfroms to worst platform.

1 hour ago, Shahud said:

Yes ..choosing th best trading playform is a very important factor that indirectly affects on the profit or loss we get..and to find out the best platform one can search the top trading platforms on the google.or the sites are available who provide us the best platfroms to worst platform.

Yes of course, even if you are not a professional in choosing platforms, Google offers you best suggestions according to people's opinions and many of the criteria.

On 10/26/2019 at 11:24 PM, Wrath said:

The best way to choose a good trading platform is by asking around online, asking question about the trading platform support service how good it is, how is their trade volume if you are a big player, check to see if many people have had problem with the platform and ask on the deposit and withdraw how good it is, asking these question will keep you from bad exchanges.

Truly I agree with you before you want to trade online  do alot of research and finding inorder to trade successfully

On 10/20/2019 at 11:14 PM, chirinemannai said:

It is important to do some research before starting trading. Here are some things to check before making your first trade.

Reputation - The best way to know the reputation of the trading platform is to search through reviews of individual users and sites from the same well-known domain. You can ask any questions you may have in the forums
Fees - Most trading platforms must have fee-related information on their websites. Before you join, make sure you understand the deposit, transaction and withdrawal fees. Fees may vary greatly depending on the platform you are using.

Payment Methods - What are the payment or shipping methods available on the platform? Coins and Bitcoin only? Credit and debit card? Bank ext? PayPal? If there are limited payment options on the exchange, it may not be right for you to use them especially if you want to buy bitcoin for the first time.

Remember that buying cryptocurrencies using a credit card will always require identity verification and comes at an additional price as there is a higher risk of fraud and higher transaction and processing fees. Buying cryptocurrency via wire transfer will take much longer since banks take too long.

Verification Requirements - The vast majority of Bitcoin trading platforms in the world require some kind of identity verification in order to make deposits and withdrawals or increase the withdrawal limit. Some platforms will allow you to stay anonymous. Although verification, which may take up to a few days, may seem like a pain to the user, it protects the exchange from all kinds of fraud and money laundering.
Geographic restrictions - Some functions offered to users can only be accessed from some countries. Make sure that the platform you want to join allows full access to all the tools and functions of the platform in the country where you currently live.For our explanation, we have chosen for you the digital currency trading platforms that support the countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco. While some Arab countries remain excluded from dealing in these platforms and the solution remains the centralized cryptocurrency trading platforms that support all over the world.

Exchange Rate - Different platforms have different rates. You will be amazed at how much you can save if you buy. It is not uncommon for prices to fluctuate by up to 10% and even more so in some cases.

You should put on  a good amount of research before choosing a trading platform. You should choose which site is paying high crypto when trading. Also you should go for  volume capacity of the site. You should also go for strong security site.

First thing you see is about listing coin and volume, if too low just leave it. Second thing is see their terms of use and policy, some platform trading reject country depend their analysis. Last thing is check their minimum deposit and withdraw because every trading platform have different limit.

You have good explanation but until now people more focus about KYC, volume and withdraw process. They don't care about rules detail specially about safety and real support contact. Get profit fast is majority people want but we must have barrier to avoid scammer or fail transactions.

Yobit is the best platform to choose for trading.also check the rate of currency you are about to trade because the price differs daily.

I think before choosing any trading platform need to analyze the security and the transaction fee of that platform.security is very much needed first to avoid any kind of loss.

1 hour ago, pesinli said:

Search for the main 10 locales on Google and pick out all and sundry of them firstly you gotta analyze about the change at that point continue to dedication of the toens

I think he can get much knowledge from this forum and in google he can get some platform but they may be good at all. I think yobit exchange is good.

I think everyone have different mind to choose what trading platform they choose. I this time only choose exchanges where don't required to doing KYC and have small fees for withdraw. So if something bad happen i can withdraw my coin soon. Also i only choose exchanges have active trader there, so i can buy and sell coin in short times.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/20/2019 at 7:40 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

The best platform Yobit they offer me the best offers I want such as the speed of buying and selling

Yeah you are very correct  I love yobit  too because if it's enhance  features for it user

Just now, MuhammadMuddassir said:

as choose an platform then you need to know the skin and the trade fee also the removal fee. I prefer you to use yobit platform for better presentation.

Yes you have to know the rules of every platform  you are trading with  because  some of this platform  also  have to high  withdrawal fees why some others are not too high 

I chose the platform excahnger in terms of fees and cryptocurrency volume, in my opinion both of which are very important for trading. Although it depends on what the user needs, for example there are those who do not like KYC then they prefer a platform that does not require users to provide an identity.

I think yobit exchnage is the best option for trading. But other plateforum are be present in which u should trade in large scale.

If you are going to trade in the crypto market then just trade in the margin trading because margin trading will give you good profit in the market and start trade on just the BTC because BTC will move fast than the other coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Useful information. Yes, you are right that all must be based on research first, before making risky trades. I have been trading yobit for a long time because trading costs are quite low, safe and easy to use. Choosing a trading exchange platform is also very important.

Well for me the best way to have or to choose trading platform is through research and reading some review and also you can try to trade and if this really good.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 20.10.2019 at 21:40, Zzoro6110 said:

The best platform Yobit they offer me the best offers I want such as the speed of buying and selling

It is not suitable for everyone, I have heard that in some countries it is blocked and even if you use it through the VPN, it will be difficult to withdraw money

binance and yobit are great platforms for trading. and don't forget to see the exchange rate differences in each exchange

On 10/20/2019 at 6:29 PM, chirinemannai said:

It is important to do some research before starting trading. Here are some things to check before making your first trade.

Reputation - The best way to know the reputation of the trading platform is to search through reviews of individual users and sites from the same well-known domain. You can ask any questions you may have in the forums
Fees - Most trading platforms must have fee-related information on their websites. Before you join, make sure you understand the deposit, transaction and withdrawal fees. Fees may vary greatly depending on the platform you are using.

Payment Methods - What are the payment or shipping methods available on the platform? Coins and Bitcoin only? Credit and debit card? Bank ext? PayPal? If there are limited payment options on the exchange, it may not be right for you to use them especially if you want to buy bitcoin for the first time.

Remember that buying cryptocurrencies using a credit card will always require identity verification and comes at an additional price as there is a higher risk of fraud and higher transaction and processing fees. Buying cryptocurrency via wire transfer will take much longer since banks take too long.

Verification Requirements - The vast majority of Bitcoin trading platforms in the world require some kind of identity verification in order to make deposits and withdrawals or increase the withdrawal limit. Some platforms will allow you to stay anonymous. Although verification, which may take up to a few days, may seem like a pain to the user, it protects the exchange from all kinds of fraud and money laundering.
Geographic restrictions - Some functions offered to users can only be accessed from some countries. Make sure that the platform you want to join allows full access to all the tools and functions of the platform in the country where you currently live.For our explanation, we have chosen for you the digital currency trading platforms that support the countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco. While some Arab countries remain excluded from dealing in these platforms and the solution remains the centralized cryptocurrency trading platforms that support all over the world.

Exchange Rate - Different platforms have different rates. You will be amazed at how much you can save if you buy. It is not uncommon for prices to fluctuate by up to 10% and even more so in some cases.

Thanks for your contribution, this as added to my skills in trading.👍🏻

2 hours ago, Loly said:

عند اختيار منصة تداول ، يُنصح باستخدام منصات التبادل في نفس البلد الذي تعيش فيه ، لأن ذلك قد يسهل الامتثال للتغيرات التنظيمية في البلد.

You're right, buddy. 
In view of the embargo imposed on many countries, it has become important to choose a trading platform from the same country we live in. 
As for countries that don't have their own platforms, a decentralized platform should be chosen to avoid prohibition and lose everything.