How to choose a trading platform - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

How to choose a trading platform

If you want to choose a good trading platform, you should choose one that is comfortable for you and meets all your needs. I recommend metatrader 4 or 5, it is a very good application. If you are newbies I recommend that you use metatrader.

1. It is important that the platform is very safe and stable.
2. You should enjoy using it, as trading can take many hours and the platform should not bother you
3. Commission and limits should suit you
4. It is also desirable that the platform be legal so that you do not have any problems in the future.

Selection of the platform is based on the following conditions: (1) its security system (2) the volume profaille (3) the liquidity available on the platform (4) credibility and transparency

The choice of platforms is based on their daily trading volume, the value of their currencies in them, the support and assistance that are there, the speed of withdrawals and deposits, and the value of deductions on withdrawals.
In addition to that she had her own coins and contests
This always brings new subscribers

Choosing trading platform is not easy because there are some exchange site whos transaction and trading fee is very high. But I suggest you to trade only in binance exchange. Binance is secure and fast and have low transaction and trading fee

The platform that best suits each one must comply:

Be simple and intuitive: try the demo version and if it is too complicated, opt for another one.

Be reliable: consult opinions, forums and above all test it.

You have the assets you want to invest in and access to various types of markets (indices, futures, commodities, cryptomonas, stocks, ETF, ...)

Be of quick execution: fundamental virtue in trading.

Be continuously updated: to have a platform with the right tools.

Be compatible with our software (Windows vs. Apple), and its possible use in tablet and mobile.

It has several important functionalities for one: instruments and basic elements that, yes or yes, it must have: graphics, real-time indicators, automatic trading system, sound signals, to be able to trade from the chart... and personalized configuration (workspace-workspace)

Have open source programming that allows you to create/modify/customize programming scripts and indicators.

Possibility of backtesting: to be able to test trading strategies with historical prices by means of the parameters.

Very good parameters to choose the exchange correctly, since there are somewhat bad exchanges, which many fall and use them due to lack of information, it is important to raise awareness about this issue.

the best platform for trading cryptocurrencies in my concept is Binance. a fast and simple interface to work with different varieties of tools

To choose the best platform for trading you must take into account several important aspects, the cost of fees in the operation, that the platform is reliable and clear in the conditions and terms, there are many platforms in the market, but in my case I use Binance because it is the platform that generates more confidence and I do not trade with leverage because you run the risk of burning the account, there are others like quantfury in which if you have a good balance is difficult to burn the account.   

To choose the platform that I would use to market some time ago I based on the advantages and disadvantages of my options that is to say I was comparing them in terms of their characteristics, rates and commissions this was what helped me make a viable decision for me 

Choosing the best trading platform, the most important thing is security, make sure the exchange you are using has good security, you can see the reputation of the platform you are going to use. So the transaction costs must also be low, meaning neither too high nor too low. In addition, the availability of free coins on the exchange has made the exchange very popular. I recommend yobit as a trading platform that you can use, because yobit has these advantages.

• +2 1

To be honest, this it's probably the best recommendation about exchange choicement which I have ever seen, I totally agree with all of you guys and in fact, I'm going to apply these tips and advices to select a secondary option in my opinion, I'm currently using yobit and don't get me wrong, yobit it's an extremely good option, but I wanna have another option to make my transactions just in case, you know. Therefore I will recommend this post to every single person whom ask me for a guide or advices to choose an exchange for personal/business use, I'm so glad to have found this ^^.

Probably it depends on your budget, i would recommend Binance for those, who are under 1000$, as they have the lowest coms rate for newbies.

We have to do our own research, there are several key aspects on which we must base our selection. For example: Volume, security, fees, asset selection, prices, leverage options, fiat money exchange and the reputation of the exchanger.

On 10/20/2019 at 1:29 PM, chirinemannai said:

It is important to do some research before starting trading. Here are some things to check before making your first trade.

Reputation - The best way to know the reputation of the trading platform is to search through reviews of individual users and sites from the same well-known domain. You can ask any questions you may have in the forums
Fees - Most trading platforms must have fee-related information on their websites. Before you join, make sure you understand the deposit, transaction and withdrawal fees. Fees may vary greatly depending on the platform you are using.

Payment Methods - What are the payment or shipping methods available on the platform? Coins and Bitcoin only? Credit and debit card? Bank ext? PayPal? If there are limited payment options on the exchange, it may not be right for you to use them especially if you want to buy bitcoin for the first time.

Remember that buying cryptocurrencies using a credit card will always require identity verification and comes at an additional price as there is a higher risk of fraud and higher transaction and processing fees. Buying cryptocurrency via wire transfer will take much longer since banks take too long.

Verification Requirements - The vast majority of Bitcoin trading platforms in the world require some kind of identity verification in order to make deposits and withdrawals or increase the withdrawal limit. Some platforms will allow you to stay anonymous. Although verification, which may take up to a few days, may seem like a pain to the user, it protects the exchange from all kinds of fraud and money laundering.
Geographic restrictions - Some functions offered to users can only be accessed from some countries. Make sure that the platform you want to join allows full access to all the tools and functions of the platform in the country where you currently live.For our explanation, we have chosen for you the digital currency trading platforms that support the countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco. While some Arab countries remain excluded from dealing in these platforms and the solution remains the centralized cryptocurrency trading platforms that support all over the world.

Exchange Rate - Different platforms have different rates. You will be amazed at how much you can save if you buy. It is not uncommon for prices to fluctuate by up to 10% and even more so in some cases.

I do not know my friend that I see it so complicated in the world of trading, just knowing that I have to predict if a stock goes up or down, how do you calculate it? What can you see in the charts to know if a share goes up or down but I know that there are many people who have made a lot of money with that thanks for the information, Greetings

Creo que la mejor manera de saber cual es la mejor página es utilizando cada una de las variantes, solo después de la experiencia podemos decir cusl es la mejor opción.

When I looked and now sometimes I look at some criteria for the exchange on which I want to trade. It is important for me that the exchange develops, since during stagnation it can go bankrupt and take money, as development adds new buns and functions. Also, the convenience and safety of their assets, this should be ensured by the exchange. Commissions do not have to bite both the big bank and the small one. Here you need to approach wisely!

Thanks for the information, I think you should do some researches before we put our money in a platform that we know nothing about, you will have a lot of difficulties during trading.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I think your information is very good, I personally am already working with exchange pages such as yobit, binance ETC. But always keeping me informed of how the work of these pages is flowing, to protect me in case one day they suffer another type of attack.

To choose the best platform, you just have to study them, find information about them. Their withdrawal fees, trading fees, how long they have been in the market and their social networks. In this way you can be more secure when trading in a certain exchange.

• +5 1

Today there are many trading platforms but you have to make sure of some aspects before starting on this platform, we can investigate its reputation, rates, amount of volume with which it works on average, accessibility at the time of making withdrawals or payments.