My Story With Bitcoin and Trading.. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

My Story With Bitcoin and Trading..

In 2016 first time listen word "BTC"=

I listen the first time name bitcoins when a company assign the lecture on crypto currency then i came back home and start search about crypto and read the history and watch all videos which make on bitcoin. I embarrassed and i though for working and earn bitcoins one day. 

On 10/20/2019 at 8:45 PM, mostawda3 said:

I knew bitcoin since 2010
But I didn't invest in it and I didn't mine it even though I could make more than 1 bitcoin a day, at that time BTC price was about 0.04USD.
I only started trading in 2018, a week after the Great Collapse occurred Haha,
Yes I am very lucky :classic_laugh:🙁

Is there any member here who is lucky (for real) kept BTC from when it was dirt cheap?

I don't feel any regret for wasting that opportunity 😢, do you have any lingering regrets over something similar?

I do know bitcoin from the year 2015, but same thing happens to me i did not pay much importance to it and did not collect a bigger amount even i can collect minimum 1 bitcoin and then its price was only $270. Actually no one knows that one day it will touch $19k+ and in future it will go more highter. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 10/20/2019 at 6:45 PM, mostawda3 said:

But I didn't invest in it and I didn't mine it even though I could make more than 1 bitcoin a day, at that time BTC price was about 0.04USD.

Is there any member here who is lucky (for real) kept BTC from when it was dirt cheap?

I don't feel any regret for wasting that opportunity 😢, do you have any lingering regrets over something similar?

Wow, if you knew bitcoin since 2010 means you are one of those rich crypto traders.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:45 PM, mostawda3 said:

I regret underestimating bitcoin before,it was introduce to me when it was new but never i got interested on it. Too late to join,if i only believe on it surely i am one of those who are insanely rich.

Well that's really sad because you should be a millionaire now if you start earning and investing bitcoin before, that's really disappointing but we can not do anything about that now, all we can do is just accept it. I've found out about bitcoin before and also about the bitcointalk's forum where earning bitcoin is easier because it's not based on merits, I should have joined earlier so I'll be rich too.

Many of us came to bitcoin world before 2017, and they are making a lot of money from bitcoin because, at that time, they can collect a free satoshi from the faucet, and I am one of them. But many people came to bitcoin world before 2013, and they got so many bitcoin because at that time, bitcoin is not too expensive, and with some money, they can buy bitcoin at a big amount. Besides that, they can mining bitcoin using their computer because, at that time, the difficulty is not too big so they can earn many bitcoin. But many people are buying bitcoin at a high price and they still waiting for the time for bitcoin to increase.

My story started in 2018 when there were lot of money coming into crypto currencies and people were all claiming to be getting rich over night. I soon found out that wasn't true.

On 10/20/2019 at 9:45 PM, mostawda3 said:

Do not take panic brother. No one can not know Bitcoin will be so much popular in future. That is just bad luck for you. Nothing else. Start new way. You will definitely success ❤️

On 10/20/2019 at 9:15 PM, mostawda3 said:

I heard about bitcoin in 2015 when its price was around $300 but I ignored it. And in nov 2019 I started working on crypto but now btc is very expensive. I feel regression on my mistake which I made in 2015.

On 1/16/2020 at 12:51 AM, Hasan56 said:

I'm too late, I've missed a lot of chances to get rich so yes I think I have some regrets xd I knew Bitcoin at 25b, and I've been collecting BTC since I was 25, BTC I think for $ 5

Don't worry you are on the road to get BTC, in the future its price will be so high that you can only buy satoshi, it is very possible that satoshi is worth $1.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I am in now a days not ago. If i enterd in this trading soo i am a rich man. I am learning now on this froum for trading bitcoin

I feel unlucky that i was not having any knowledge about bitcoin in 2015-16 if i would have knowledge about it then i was also be able to earn great profits through it as bitcoins rate was good till 2017 but then also i think that it will be becoming stable very soon.

This is very sad news. I think no people mine bitcoin in 2010. I am also known bitcoin since 2017. But I do not hold it. I miss a great chance.

the lucky is not to me at all. I don't know the problem from me or the equipment that i have but i am trying to do the best that i can here.

beat wishes to you all the best 👍💯.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/20/2019 at 8:45 PM, mostawda3 said:

You are the luckiest one whom have joined the bitcoin in year 2010. Lots of peoples still wish to back in 2010 to purchase bitcoin at $0.03 price. Your story is exciting. Also still we all are lucky that we have joined crypto world as most of our surroundings not know to crypto currencies.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

It's really good to read stories about the experiences of friends about Bitcoin.  I really knew Bitcoin and crypto after joining cryptotalk before. I was only a good listener when my friend and brother told me about bitcoin.  It felt good that I was finally able to join .Big thanks for Cryptotalk and Yobit 

I remember i mined bitcoin way back then, 55 bitcoins in total and just thinks of it as nothing. Hardrive crash together with the bitcoin. here's comes 2013 when BTC reach 1300 USD and in 2017 reach 20k USD 😄 but i totally move on and because im pretty sure i would sell it at $1 before

spacer.png

We are similar I also know bitcoin a long time ago but I wasted all my bitcoin in that day until the bitcoin become high, it’s not my lucky one I wonder if someone get have many bitcoin.

I know bitcoin trading since 2017 because of friend. Now i have some good knowledge about it, but still i didn't get any huge money from it, still hoping for something big.

I know bitcoin since 3 years ago I think. The price is already expensive, so I though I might missed the chance of joining them. But, half a year ago, my friend taught me about trading. And right now, I've earned quite a lot from trading alone. So, don't give up before you even try them.

• +1 1

I haven't done any trading yet
  Did not do more with Bitcoin. I don't even know how to do business. If anyone is aware of this please help me with the information.

I have no regrets about Bitcoin because I did not have BTC to hold Bitcoin. I have been more profitable by trading than BTC and still trading in the short term. I was able to make some money by trading.

If i realize there is no way i could have done things differently then i will have no regrets.