How much rate can you give Cryptotalk - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How much rate can you give Cryptotalk

This forum is very good compared to other forums and sites, and I will give it a rating of +5. I have worked in many forums, but I did not get experience like the one I got from this forum, and I also got a good amount of money from this forum

My experience in Cryptotalk has been really enriching, then I would definitely give this forum +5 and my complete appreciation. I have just learned a huge deal about cryptocurrencies during my time here, and have been also benefited from the rewards, that I couldn't simply rate Cryptotalk with a lower score.

• +2 1

As per my observation in this forum and also by reading such contents i rate cryptotalk forum better +3. Because i see that this forum needs more improvement as a source of useful information about cryptocurrency. And to help this forum to improve we need to make useful and informative content.

• +1 1

On 11/14/2020 at 2:42 PM, Zaino34 said:

This forum is very good compared to other forums and sites, and I will give it a rating of +5. I have worked in many forums, but I did not get experience like the one I got from this forum, and I also got a good amount of money from this forum

Well, that's true mate, it is just having a good profit because of the demand of talk token, as of now the price of talk token is not in a good condition by dropping by 103 satoshi which is too small, we need to maintain it's value by holding and buying some talk tokens.

• +2 1

Your information was very useful for me because we shouldn't do any thing against this forum because it has given us many things like information we can learn experience to other member in this forum. This rating feature of this forum is very good because it will help this forum to distinguish which member has capacity to work better.

• +3 1

This is absolutely a remarkable platform. It helped me a lot in lockdown to spend my time effectively and efficiently. This platform give chance of connecting and improving grammar and vocabulary. It helped me a lot of ways. I would give this forum +5 rating. It is the best forum.

I can absolutely going to give it the highest rating +5,I can give it to any one write to impress every other member who stole my impression with is topic

This forum is the best ever, as it helped all of us and gave us many important things. We are all grateful to this forum and for me I give it more than 5+

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This forum have achieve allot through time, and there are progress in the forum andany features is added to the forum  which has become highly rated in cryptoworld.  

The ratings system in the forum needs some modifications, for this reason I do not focus on the reviews that I get, but rather I try to provide useful information to members and then I will get a good arrangement, maybe this method is better

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Amazingly you have discussed the whole story briefly. Love your efforts and hard work to aware new friends in this forum and guide by massive posts.

Thanks again for your big contribution.

to the forum there is the best thing in order to make monoy online that the forum is the best one till now I have seen so this is getting full marks and rating from me.

On 9/27/2020 at 4:04 PM, George10 said:

As for me i would rate +5 for this forum of cryptotalk because it has given me hope of making it in crypto currency when I was at the edges of giving up in this world of crypto after facing so much scamers out there who degraded all the crypto currency I bought with my hard earned money because I lucked much knowledge and behold when I was lonely and filled with bitterness of leaving crypto boom this forum came to my rescue and I began gaining more knowledge and earning since February it's for this reason I will always be grateful for this platform and rate it five stars whenever I will find it.

It's a touching story my friend you almost gave up in crypto but thank goodness to this forum for giving us this opportunity to learn many things we didn't know that helps us to survive from,scammers and earn good income cryptos,I will also give it +5 my friend for that.

• +2 2

the forum administrators are doing a good job and the forum is improving every day, with the entry of new bounty campaigns the quality of people's posts are increasing a lot and this is making this forum a place where many sites will buy in the future publicity.

I would give +5

I will give the forum a 5 because when i started in crypto field, this forum helped me a lot in seeking knowledge about crypto, how to invest and how to do trading. People who shares their experience here is one of my basis how i can cope up if the things their experience happen on me. 

I give it a rating of +5 because this forum is the first place where I was able to gain information about cryptocurrencies and trading, and I was also able to get to know a lot of friends who helped me to learn more.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

As for me, I will give this forum a rating of +5 because it is one of the best forums that I worked in, and I did not gain from another site as much as I gained from this forum because it pays good daily sums of money in addition to that I gained a lot of experience from this forum by reading useful topics

This is a great forum and I am really lucky to join it and very grateful to CryptoTalk which helped me and helped many people in learning a lot of things. Where we gained knowledge and knowledge of the crypto world in addition to offering Bitcoin as rewards for good posts, and this is an advantage that you do not get in any other forum.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The rate that you can give in a day has been called at 50. You can continue giving the rating after every 24 house. It is not based on days but rather time. So even if you post 11pm don't expect to rate by 1am until 11pm before you can rate again.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

The forum is really doing great I will give all the numbers and marks I have for this forum as it is the only way where I will start making money after few days from now.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I will give 5 out of 5 ratings to cryptotalk forum.Cryptotalk is one of the best and most popular crypto forum.We can also earn massive amount of crypto from this forum.We can also learn about crypto from this.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

I would rate this forum +5. I absolutely like this forum because it has provided lot of knowledge and experience. And it has helped me gain confidence in casting my ideas and opinions. All that matters is how we utilize this platform in a wise manner. I'm looking forward for learning more. And moreover crypto is the future, being a part of it now itself is is a great feel. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I will rate it 100% because crypto is solving my problems because crypto is giving me an opertunity to earn from it even it is 4 dollars per day.And am truly saying this is the best earning platform i have ever seen and I'll definitely recommend crypto to.my friends so that they should work on it and easily earn from it.

• +2 1

I rate Cryptotalk +5.Cryptotalk always been  great place for increasing knowledge about crypto.And it's reall and long term plateform that connect togetther.This forum will reasch great heights that's why i will give +5 rating.

• +1 1

The forum is very convenient and offers a lot of new knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Adding the fact how the moderators are so hardworking in keeping the forum clean and healthy, I'd love to give cryptotalk a +5 since it's the highest mentioned rate.