How much rate can you give Cryptotalk - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How much rate can you give Cryptotalk

logo9_23_83516.png.a0513f5e87de7af7080a00412bf1a5c6.png

This forum was so much great were all members find much interest to learn. It is a pleasure to show how much greatfully we are being in this forum. Let show gratitude and say a brief on what you achieve from this forum. Tell us how much grateful you are and how much thanks will you give to cryptotalk for helping you to learn a lot of things.

We all know that this forum had done a lot for us and distribute to everyone many way to learn, teach , earn , build up your vocabulary by knowing how to write good Contents, practicing a lot about cryptocurrency on how to make profit from the knowledge you have to earn a peaceful living. It seems great when ever one do good for you you show appreciation to such thing that you received so helpful. Therefore it isn't much bad to be grateful. Everyone here have reasons and different intentions for why they have been here. There are some members with good intentions and some members are with bad intentions. The good intentions users always find a specific time to be active and to work at the right time differing from inactive users. Inactive users are those spammers and careless users that are not here to learn but just in other way to spoiled/spam the forum with bad comments.

photo-1512486130939-2c4f79935e4f.jpeg.222a8ec876790ac13da7df9f60a625b5.jpeg

This is the right time we need to think twice and work perfectly as we are paid for our work. We don't have to do bad work and expect payments as other good members did. It was very shameful on how you may see some members getting banned for spamming the forum and creating multiple accounts but still Creating more multiple accounts to continue spamming its really not a good attitude it seems to be like act of stealing what does not belong to you. We need to change so that we live long as old members also live in the forum there is nothing to worry about if our Posts are counted as unique posts. Take a look at old members they how long they have been in this forum but that didn't have a problem because they abide by rule's.

photo-1599076452732-3b7de9e49236.jpeg.12cbedf96fa4a751786556eebd9b1b2b.jpeg

Right here all I want us to understand about this topic is that we should be grateful and be proud to share what we learn from this forum and be proud to be here and get ready to follow the rules all the time as stated. Secondly we want to know how helpful this forum is it to you.

How much can you rates cryptotalk forum?

✓ Best +5

✓ better +3

✓ Good + 1

✓ Very poor -5

✓ poor -3

✓ Moderate - 1

Say your mind let's see how much rate you give cryptotalk>>> waiting for you feedbacks.photo-1590438288407-b3a28bc21380.jpeg.e6fdaa4b8ac4e8243fa28429249d6ffa.jpeg

Edited by Babubu609

As for me i would rate +5 for this forum of cryptotalk because it has given me hope of making it in crypto currency when I was at the edges of giving up in this world of crypto after facing so much scamers out there who degraded all the crypto currency I bought with my hard earned money because I lucked much knowledge and behold when I was lonely and filled with bitterness of leaving crypto boom this forum came to my rescue and I began gaining more knowledge and earning since February it's for this reason I will always be grateful for this platform and rate it five stars whenever I will find it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

Cryptotalk posts rating system is very useful for improving content quality on the forum. But sometimes people rate posts unfair and creators can have problems because of it, anyway this system is better, than it was before 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 2

Edit: Oh, i misread the post and now i have to rewrite this...

edit2:

I wouldn't compare forums with each other because they all serve a different function so they are hard to rate. Bitcointalk is the first one, it already has most experienced writers with it. But having competitions like the ones we have now up surely attract quality writers among our ranks. I have high hopes that we could be among the best.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 9
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

We all know that this forum had done a lot for us and distribute to everyone many way to learn, teach , earn , build up your vocabulary by knowing how to write good Contents, practicing a lot about cryptocurrency on how to make profit from the knowledge you have to earn a peaceful living.

First of all i will say about these lines. 

This forum give me all these things which you have described here. It give me knowledge of crypto world, i have learn here about trading, and most important it build my vocabulary, it is the first forum where i start to talk in English otherwise everywhere i use to speak local language. 

And at the end it give us opportunity to earn some money form here. 

So i will rate +5 for crypto talk and i hope everybody will give +5.

• +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

I would give it a rating of +5, as it is the best place to learn a lot about cryptocurrency. It pays us on the posts we make and it brings people from different countries together to one place. This forum has helped me a lot.

• -2 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 1

I am very grateful to the CryptoTalk forum not only for the money we earn from this forum, which is definitely important and helps us cover our expenses daily, but for the sake of learning and knowledge about the crypto world that CryptoTalk has provided us, that working in this forum has become part of  My daily life and I cannot do without it.

And I'll give him +5 as a rating for this forum

• +1 7
  • +2 3

@Babubu609 without any doubt  i will give +5 reputation becuase its the only forum from where i have started to learn about crypto world and slowly i am able to learn the basic knowledge about crypto from here.. So usually i am greatful to this forum.. Again it also give us opportunity to earn money while learning that usually another forum dont provide us.. If a member want to work here who has no idea about crypto then this forum authorities, members help the noob member with Their best to make him good in crypto. For this kind of reason i wanna give +5 Reputation to cryptotalk..                        

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Well, i will rate this forum +5 which is best because it gives a good profit from us and also i experienced to have a good discussions here by having a great members in this forum, i hope this forum will be still exists for a long time.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

Cryptotalk is one of my favorite site it gives me lots of benefits in the quarantine and in the now time also I really learn a great knowledge and experience here I really love this I give +5 reputations to this it deserves and still I continue my learning here as I'm spending my whole time here..

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

@Babubu609 In my experience and perspective the forum deserves +5 reputation. They are paying great rewards for the users working here genuinely and new competition are coming day by day for further motivating us for good content through the rewards.

And I do suggest every member of the forum to avoid spamming and multiple accounts and if we do follow rules of the forum strictly then the +5 rate that forum deserves would be fulfilled.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@Babubu609 obviously I will also rate 5+ because this is really amazing forums provide a good opportunity for their user to gain knowledge as well as good money . surely we will see this coin on top ranked exchages soon as possible .

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Ridam said:

And I do suggest every member of the forum to avoid spamming and multiple accounts and if we do follow rules of the forum strictly then the +5 rate that forum deserves would be fulfilled.

We the members are the one to help the forum to achieve the 5rates. But when this spammers couldn't stopped spamming then this affects the forum.

5 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

surely we will see this coin on top ranked exchages soon as possible

We have great expectations for the forum to one-day ranked as the best forum ever.

4 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

i hope this forum will be still exists for a long time.

There will s hope for the forum to last long as said by the Moderators. Because the admin make a long term Investment for this forum.

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

For this kind of reason i wanna give +5 Reputation to cryptotalk

Thank you for sharing your opinion this really motivates us.

17 hours ago, George10 said:

I began gaining more knowledge and earning since February it's for this reason I will always be grateful for this platform and rate it five stars whenever I will find it

We have no words to show how grateful we are even without payments what we receive is more than what money can pay.

CryptoTalk was the best for me, it gave me fun and interest. I started this forum with limited information about crypto and developed myself through it and learned a lot. In addition to getting a good amount of Bitcoin and trading in it on the yovit  platform. This forum is the best that ever happened to me.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I would give full rating for the cryptotalk of platform. it is undoubtedly one of the finest platform from which the uses gain both knowledge as well as income. Not only these, the use of Bitcoins, cryptocurrencies, talk coins can benefit the uses in one way or the other in the near future. So I see that the possibilities and potential of this platform are limitless for the users.

Edited by Nicole018
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

22 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

To be honest, sometimes I find it confusing how to rate a post or a topic. I see a lot of people just give random ratings especially +5 and -5 button used severally. A posts with a +5 ratings must be an exceptionally good one and a -5 must be extremely poor. That's how I think the extreme ratings should be used.

• +1 4
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

A posts with a +5 ratings must be an exceptionally good one and a -5 must be extremely poor. That's how I think the extreme ratings should be used.

Well it seems you didn't go through my post and get it very clear. What I mean in this topic is that how much can you rate cryptotalk site among all sites similar to cryptotalk.

I give +5 to cryptotalk forum because is helping me a lot in earning cryptocurrency. I was buying bitcoin but now i earn it for free just by writing useful articles. 

• +1 4
  • +4 1

As for me I will rate this forum +5 because this forum has done alot of good work to it members over a year and the members should show gratitude by posting good content at all times , honestly this forum is one of the few forum you will hear about on YouTube on how you can earn profitable income online thanks to @Babubu609 for bringing up this topic so that members can inpute their opinion about the forum.

• +1 4

19 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

There will s hope for the forum to last long as said by the Moderators. Because the admin make a long term Investment for this forum.

Well, this is good for us because we are now able to stay here for a long time by doing posting, i will just say that for that long time of existing of this forum, i hope that there's a lot of campaign comes so that their members will be more active to do topics or post.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Yes friend the rating system is the best to stop spamming and the bot also or I give  five point to any one that i like comment of any person 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I will give it a rating of 5 of course, because of the advantages it enjoys and the benefit it has provided throughout the current year, but this does not mean that the forum needs a lot of new developments.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

I would give this forum a +5. I think that the forum is great, there are diverse topics, and not only that, but the earning potential here far exceeds any of the other forums that i have tried out when i was a beginner. Here you can start earning after your first 100 posts, whereas in other forums you have to reach a certain level and even so your rewards for each post are not as high. furthermore, the admin and moderators are very active here to maintain the integrity of the forum which i like and appreciate a lot as well. 

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

1 hour ago, BrolySSJ said:

Here you can start earning after your first 100 posts, whereas in other forums you have to reach a certain level and even so your rewards for each post are not as high. furthermore, the admin and moderators are very active here to maintain the integrity of the forum which i like and appreciate a lot as well. 

Hope to achieve this goal in next few weeks. Try to read more and not ask to many questions. Trying to read topic from star to end and then if my questions is not on list or answered then I will ask for advice or help. Think this is the best way to achieve goal.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I have always wanted an opportunity to ask these very pressing question, is it possible to give more than required rate, like rating above fifty posts per day? 

• +3 1