A better place to solve your Crypto-difficulties. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

A better place to solve your Crypto-difficulties.

For new members.  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know what is a poll?

• No, I don't.
    • Yes, I know.
    • A little.

Hello. Have you face any difficulties perhaps from trading, investing, mining, or in any Crypto field? What did you do when you tried to solve those difficulties and you failed?! More than 10 choices may come to your thoughts in this situation or you may have 0 thoughts for solving your problems.

You are a member of Cryptotalk, right? Cryptotalk it's created especially to support you so that you can not be stuck in a hard situation in the Crypto world. We are many members of this forum, some of them know almost everything about Cryptocurrencies! So they can help you with anything in Crypto. We have a poll, right? You can add to your topic for more responses as well.

I'm a trader, but what i know most is about arbitrage trading and P2P. Fortunately, since i joined Cryptotalk I've learned many things about other trading methods which are really profitable. Sometimes i was facing difficulties but some members helped me after i ask for support through my own topics or through other's topics.

So don't be stressed or disappointed anymore because of those difficulties which you face in the Crypto world because we are here and we can support you. There is no easy thing, but what i know is there is great power when solving a hard thing together as a team.

Good luck!

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 5

Time is the ultimate weapon!

18 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Cryptotalk it's created especially to support you so that you can not be stuck in a hard situation in the Crypto world.

Even some of the senior members have not understood it properly what is the true meaning of online forum. They are hijacking some sections with loads of motivational topics to admit themselves to claim like they are the true contributors. Actually this community is here to solve cryptocurrency related problems and we all are here to make discussions about some unique issues. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

28 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

I'm a trader, but what i know most is about arbitrage trading

@Calvinpriva happy to see a trader with us but i like your Trading way becuase you are a arbitrage trader where has small profit but without any risk.. As far as i can guess you buy currency from different exchange site with low price but sell it immediately in another exchange site where the price of currency high.. Its really cool way to earn Some small profit.. So wish you best luck in future more😋                  

• +2 1

Yes together as a team we can help one another in times of facing difficulties concerning crypto currency,investing, trading or any other out there and I believe that tow hands are better than one.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

When I encounter a problem or difficulty in cryptocurrencies, I raise this problem in more than one way to my friends and in Telegram groups and social media.  This was previously.  Now I am making great use of Crypto Talk and the participations in it.  When you face a difficulty or problem, do not hesitate to ask it here because the members will not hesitate to help you and also so that others do not fall into the same problem.  Let's be one family, it's the Crypto Talk family.

• Useful or interesting 2

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Even some of the senior members have not understood it properly what is the true meaning of online forum. They are hijacking some sections with loads of motivational topics to admit themselves to claim like they are the true contributors. Actually this community is here to solve cryptocurrency related problems and we all are here to make discussions about some unique issues. 

@Whited35 You are right, this forum has been made for crypto discussions. But very sadly those sections with a lot of crypto materials do not have many readers. Maybe this is because a lot of members are finding simple topics at the top 3 leading sections.

@Dorjoy12 Arbitrage has small profit?! Profit in arbitrage depends on your trading capital, and in arbitrage we have only one BIG risk which is to transfer your coins in a wrong address. You can make 3-4 arbitrage trades in one day, so you have to be extra-careful when you transfer your coins. For example, if i want to trade right now i can earn a total profit of $600-$800 in 3-4 trades but with $5000 capital! I will trade LTC/RUR between yobit and binance and every trade will give me $200 profit. But i don't trade arbitrage everyday because of capital, i trade only three days in a week and only after i complete few P2P trades in LBC.

@George10 Absolutely! A team-work can do wonders when they do something together. No matter if is a difficult thing or easy, but good team-work always give good results.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

9 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Arbitrage has small profit?! Profit in arbitrage depends on your trading capital, and in arbitrage we have only one BIG risk which is to transfer your coins in a wrong address. You can make 3-4 arbitrage trades in one day, so you have to be extra-careful when you transfer your coins. For example, if i want to trade right now i can earn a total profit of $600-$800 in 3-4 trades but with $5000 capital! I will trade LTC/RUR between yobit and binance and every trade will give me $200 profit. But i don't trade arbitrage everyday because of capital, i trade only three days in a week and only after i complete few P2P trades in LBC.

@Calvinpriva its look like your strategy of arbitrage trading is Very profitable but what do you want to mean wrong address??  I dont think we can have wrong address as we always copy and paste our currency address.. But its true we need to be careful about it as you said in arbitrage           trading we have minimum high capital to transfer from one site to another site.. We are waiting to see your full review about arbitrage trading in a topic Friend 😍        

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@Calvinpriva Yes friend, the forum is made to share the issue and solutions among same-minded people who are in Crypto field. And in our way of Crypto trading and investment if we have any confusion, we can raise questions in the forum, take help and suggestions from senior members and many more things about our concern.

And talking about poll , it's the fastest and most effective features for getting response from other members about our concern.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I know what is a poll but I didn't know that we can also create poll in this forum. So from today itself I would create some interesting poll for all the members of the forum.

These are the difficulties that most people face, not just one or two people There are several ways to get rid of these obstacles and the resulting anxiety, the most important of which is not to give up, work hard and patience...

• +2 1

This is very nice to know. I am try to solve many trade problems and at sometime the solution is not an easy but it demand a lot of questions to asnwer and for this my trade action has been reduced for now a lot. I am learn too much from this forum too about trading and I am get so many inter actions about the trading problems but is this that I can ask the other members for help by make a poll and ask the question I want and this post will not be deleted?

• Useful or interesting 3

Well exactly @Calvinpriva this forum made purpose is discussed our crypto related problems and find proper situations, because in our forum.so many expert members existence, and they gives proper solution and we solved our crypto problems easily,

I have a little bit confusion about p2p trading I know you're good in p2p trading, and you did this p2p trading in localbitcoin site,

Iam also registered member in localbitcoin site but still I didn't do any trading in this site, so can you share  little bit information about p2p trading, and how we earn profit.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Creating polls is a good way to know community thoughts about your issue. Poll can help you choose something, when you have problems. Cryptotalk and other forums were created to help people, so using polls can be really useful for everyone 

• +1 1

44 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

I have a little bit confusion about p2p trading I know you're good in p2p trading, and you did this p2p trading in localbitcoin site,

Iam also registered member in localbitcoin site but still I didn't do any trading in this site, so can you share  little bit information about p2p trading, and how we earn profit.

@Honny143 Well my friend, let me try to explain a little. Earning profit in P2P is very simple and risk-free! In P2P you will earn a lot of profit according to your price of selling/buying bitcoins because in P2P you choose your own price to sell bitcoins or to buy unless you will just be a normal customer.

P2P works like this:

Maybe i have a trading account in P2P platform and i have some amount of bitcoin. I will create my selling offer because i have bitcoins, i will chose which payment method i accept if it's paypal, skrill, bank, paytm, or any other but i will add some percent to the normal price of bitcoin so that i can earn profit in my trades. Maybe the normal BTC price is $10,000 so i can add $500/5% ($10,500) so that i can earn profit. Not all exchanges accepts every payment methods, a lot of people are getting difficulties when they need to buy or sell bitcoins in some exchanges. That's why P2P traders will help you to buy or sell BTC in your easiest payment method but they will charge you some for that. 

The same when you create a buying order, you can have money from any wallet (Localbitcoins has 300+ payment methods) you just need to offer your buying price to customers, but because you are buying you will decrease some percents from the normal price so that you can earn profit when selling. If the normal price is $10,000 you can remove 5%=$500 so you will be buying at $9500 and when selling you will add 5% on top of the normal price which is $10,000 that means when you start selling you will be earning 10% profit.

So P2P is profitable depending with your capital and the percent that you will add when selling and the percent that you will decrease when buying. 

• +5 1

14 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

If the normal price is $10,000 you can remove 5%=$500 so you will be buying at $9500 and when selling you will add 5% on top of the normal price which is $10,000 that means when you start selling you will be earning 10% profit.

Its means its doesn't matter actually how much bitcoin prices, at any price we add our profit margin 5% percent sell are buy with our customers,

its looks easy strategy but I have one doubt my friend @Calvinpriva if we sell our bitcoins any person, there have any possibility that person not pay money and we lose our bitcoins, you face any unusual thinks like lose money are lose bitcoins.means any bad experience.

You're p2p trading information really useful for me,🙏 thanks to post this information.

• +3 3
  • +4 1

Thats very true and anybody who knows how to use it is blessed but the truth sometimes is that we can be tough on some of the solutions offered and that can be really something you cannot understand the right idea would be to really work as hard and put up some of the best effort in building up the best of everything, your questions here are very effectly answered when the topic is replied on and I must say , a poll can be part of the solution.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

4 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Its means its doesn't matter actually how much bitcoin prices, at any price we add our profit margin 5% percent sell are buy with our customers,

its looks easy strategy but I have one doubt my friend @Calvinpriva if we sell our bitcoins any person, there have any possibility that person not pay money and we lose our bitcoins, you face any unusual thinks like lose money are lose bitcoins.means any bad experience.

You're p2p trading information really useful for me,🙏 thanks to post this information.

@Honny143 Adding or decreasing 5% in your trades is optional, you can add more than 5% or less. Have you heard about Escrow? P2P platforms are using escrow to complete all trades. If i will sell $100 of bitcoins to you, the exact amount of $100 BTC will be moved automatically from my account to escrow until we complete the trade, i will give you payment details according to the payment that you chose and you will send the money (manually). After you send the money you will go back to your trade and click I have paid, then i will be notified and i will click I have receive and the BTC amount will be sent from escrow to your account in seconds.

Now, this is very important!

If you have purchase bitcoins from any P2P trader, remember to screenshot all transactions texts as your evidence if any trader will not click I have receive. I have joined Localbitcoins 2017 but it happened to me once in this year when i was trading via PayPal! I sent the money and clicked i have paid but that trader didn't click i have received. So i clicked dispute trade and i upload pictures of my transactions as evidence, in less than 30 minutes i received my BTC and that trader was banned. That's why in Localbitcoins you must complete KYC to be a trader!

• +1 1
  • +4 1

5 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

These are the difficulties that most people face, not just one or two people There are several ways to get rid of these obstacles and the resulting anxiety, the most important of which is not to give up, work hard and patience...

i think the more time you spend in crypto world the more you understand how it works, many of my friends who just  got into crypto think they can make money right away because they see me trading without any stress, it takes time to get used to this crypto world and you need patience for that.

• +1 1

I voted about the poll but how will this help us? Can we create questions and use a poll? It may good idea if we are torn between two answers but not about every question we have, am I correct? I liked this post a lot and especially the part that you too found many answers in forums and it is my aim too to learn a lot more from cryptotak.

If you got any problems or any quick solutions related to Crytos, you can post your queries on Forum Talks related to Cryptos. The most popular forums includes bitcointalk.org, altcointalks.com, askbuddie.com and of course cryptotalk.org.

Edited by pacific

12 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

So don't be stressed or disappointed anymore because of those difficulties which you face in the Crypto world because we are here and we can support you. There is no easy thing, but what i know is there is great power when solving a hard thing together as a team.

Such an important topic raised for discussion as well guiding and enlightening irrespective of levels.

As a member in this forum it's a great privilege for you to get your problem solve, and this is the best time. Because the earlier the better.

If you are the type facing from intersecting challenges related to Crypto currencies, here is the avenue to get reliable solutions from fellow members without costing you.

Take the advantage at the right time.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

f you have purchase bitcoins from any P2P trader, remember to screenshot all transactions texts as your evidence if any trader will not click I have receive. I have joined Localbitcoins 2017 but it happened to me once in this year when i was trading via PayPal! I sent the money and clicked i have paid but that trader didn't click i have received. So i clicked dispute trade and i upload pictures of my transactions as evidence, in less than 30 minutes i received my BTC and that trader was banned. That's why in Localbitcoins you must complete KYC to be a trader!

Means if we neglected to take this evidence as a proof (like you mention release bitcoin before take screen shot that transaction), then we have a chance to lose our bitcoins, if we have evidence as a proof then we don't need to be worry we return back our bitcoins,that's good, thanks @Calvinpriva to cleared my doubt,and through your post I learn so many things about p2p trading.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I think the better place to learn more about crypto and its fluid is beginner section of forum. Because I learn all about crypto from here and other members cooperate with me lovely and I hope all of us will make this platform more perfect than now. Let's try of that..... 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

This is discussion forum and everyone here can start a discussion topic about any problem in crypto world. 

But mostly members didn't create discussion topics if they have any problem related to crypto or any news about crypto. 

Agree with you we should work here as a team and help each other. 

This is absolutely true, I advise any member of the CryptoTalk forum who faces any problem in the crypto world, whether trading, investment or mining, to pose his problem in a topic in front of the forum members and he will find an appropriate solution to this problem. We as members of this forum should be like one family

• +2 1