A better place to solve your Crypto-difficulties. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

A better place to solve your Crypto-difficulties.

For new members.  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know what is a poll?

• No, I don't.
    • Yes, I know.
    • A little.

Well my friend I'm agree with. Because this forum is made for taking knowledge and experience but we always give this knowledge to others members. We always helps other members because through this our knowledge will increases and other member doing their best. 

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.. this forum is better place you earn and learn many new things.  Let's try this.  You have financially strong if you work with honesty. 

Yes, it is good to follow the CryptoTalk forum and the advice on it is more than good, and this will contribute a lot to raising awareness on the forum. I hope everyone will help each other.

Well to me I would consider the cryptotalk forum as the best place to solve your cryptodifficulties reason been that here in this forum we work as a team and share different opinion on what is not clear and we help each other during difficulties

I am also a trader myself and as a beginner I am learning things day by day and it's just possible through you guys @Guru2050 @Whited35@Calvinpriva @BrolySSJ and @Migo. All of you are just amazing members who thought me and still teaching me. And I hope that in future I'll be like you. Because it's my dream to be like you. Thanks 

Edited by AMAN KHAN
  • +2 1

Yes my friend in my opinion it is a good place to better difficulty in cryptocurrency and I learn about more and beginner section because I learn about of this action from here and other cooperate with me. When you very document on this forum we will get answer of crypto difficulties

• +3 1

I think you can discuss your crypto currency related problem here. You can message seniors member or post here for help .Hopefully everyone try  to help you to solve this problem .You can also take help from YouTube or google. 

12 hours ago, AMAN KHAN said:

I am also a trader myself and as a beginner I am learning things day by day and it's just possible through you guys @Guru2050 @Whited35@Calvinpriva @BrolySSJ and @Migo. All of you are just amazing members who thought me and still teaching me. And I hope that in future I'll be like you. Because it's my dream to be like you. Thanks 

Are you able to solve your problems with the help of cryptotalk community? If yes, its the real time and practical contribution from this forum for you. You are free to create posts with the constructive ideas, not the generic comments! And also, you can ask the constructive questions here to expect help from Cryptotalk community. 

Yes friends, this is a very better place through which we can solve a lot of our problems. We also need a lot of work to solve the crypto problem and too much need to follow its rules and regulations. 

Yes, it is a better place to solve the difficulties to all the members which are facing on this forum. Always should work with team because team solve the problem to each other and having different knowledge and information which are very reliable and informative to each other and they can easily understand to each other problems. Otherwise many seniors members are present on this forum which can help you. 

CryptoTalk may be a tremendous library of collected encounters, questions and answers, and able to say that it is committed to fathoming issues and finding modern strategies of work, exchanging and strategies of raising cash The framework of work on this location energized everybody to share involvement and information and made it a condition for accomplishing benefits, and this matter driven to its enactment in a huge way.

I recommend that any member of the CryptoTalk Forum face any problem in the crypto world, trade, investment or mining, talk about his problem in front of the members of the forum and he will find a suitable solution to this problem.  As members of this forum we should be like one family.

That's a nice advice mate. If anyone whose a cryptotalk member encounter any problem then he or she can bring it on cryptotalk forum so that we solve it together as a team here in the platform. 

This forum is very important and very useful so we need to support it a lot. A lot of people have learnt and discovered a lot of stuffs about crypto here. Many people have had their difficulties eased for them through this forum.

I think the most best way to solve your crypto problem is the beginner section because this is the only section that contain basic information because you should face difficulties if you are a new member and this gives you proper guidance so you should read all the post of old and new member and get guidance.

I think the same thing that this is a place where if we do not know something or do not understand there will always be someone who does know it because here in this forum it is full of people who have a lot of information or who know a lot and that is good Because it is thanks to those people that if we have a problem they will help us to try to solve it.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is true, there are many expert members who have a lot of information, experience and age in this field, so it is very important to consult them when we encounter any problem to take their advice and recommendations.

The best feature of this forum is the support and assistance that members provide to each other, so we find a lot of ideas and information on which there are wide discussions that help in understanding every detail related to cryptocurrencies. Adding a survey is a good idea to increase interaction on any topic.

• +1 1

Thank you very much dear for your words and I am actually learning very much from here and you are right we can take assistance and support from others to sort out oyr problems regarding cryptocurrency trading investment or anything. Members of the forum are really supportive.

On 3/3/2021 at 3:13 PM, AMAN KHAN said:

Because it's my dream to be like you. Thanks

Well beyond reasonable imagination you can become expert in crypto world far more than us @AMAN KHAN provided you are determine to learn and rub experience together for effective understanding. Keep working hard and be patient along the line to achieve your desire yearnings. Best of success

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

When you buy Bitcoin, you need to remember the text of all the transactions by screenshots as your proof.  Any merchant would not click if I got it.  I joined Localbitcoins 2017 but this year I had one when I was doing business through PayPal!  I sent the money and I clicked paid but that merchant didn't click the one I received.  So I clicked the dispute trade and I uploaded pictures of my transaction as proof, in less than 30 minutes I got my BTC and that trader was banned.  That's why you must complete KYC to become a trader on LocalBitcoins!

This means that if we neglect to accept this evidence as evidence (as you mentioned in the release of Bitcoin before taking a screenshot before that transaction), we may lose our Bitcoins.  , It's pretty good, thanks for easing my doubts.

You are right We should utilize the opportunity that this forum is giving us. We can take support and guidance from the senior members of the forum by posting here or creating a poll and we shouldn't be shy to do it. It is one of the benefit of this forum that we can take help from each other and cam assistance from each other's experience.

Of course arbitration profit depends on our trading capital and in arbitration we have only one BIG risk which is to transfer your currency to a wrong address.  You can do 3-4 arbitration trades in one day, so you need to be extra careful when transferring your coins.  For example, if I want to trade now, I can make a total profit of 600- but 800 in 3-4 trades but with a capital of 5000 dollars!  I will trade LTC / RR between Eobit and Binance and each trade will give me a profit of 200 200.  However I do not trade arbitrage every day due to capital, I trade only three days a week and I trade after completing a few P2P trades at LBC.

CalvinPrava Your arbitration business strategy looks very profitable but what do you mean by wrong address ??  I don't think we can always copy and paste the address of our currency because we may have the wrong address.

Thank you, my friend, for this information. In fact, I did not have much information about this field, and with such publications my knowledge increases and I benefit from the information you publish.