A better place to solve your Crypto-difficulties. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

A better place to solve your Crypto-difficulties.

For new members.  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know what is a poll?

• No, I don't.
    • Yes, I know.
    • A little.

Yes mate this is a discussion forum for cryptocurrency to help big number of people that have problems in crypto world. I have joined this forum in july but i have already learned many things from seniors for sure.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

3 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Means if we neglected to take this evidence as a proof (like you mention release bitcoin before take screen shot that transaction), then we have a chance to lose our bitcoins, if we have evidence as a proof then we don't need to be worry we return back our bitcoins,that's good, thanks @Calvinpriva to cleared my doubt,and through your post I learn so many things about p2p trading.

@Honny143 You are right dear friend, evidence is important to keep because there are some things we can't solve without an evidence. Not only in Crypto, but anywhere else! I'm really happy if you have learned something, you are welcome anytime.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

18 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i think the more time you spend in crypto world the more you understand how it works, many of my friends who just  got into crypto think they can make money right away because they see me trading without any stress, it takes time to get used to this crypto world and you need patience for that.

Not only trading, but in all other fields, the more time you spend learning or practicing this money, the more you become a professional in it, the more you trade and open deals, you will lose and win, but you will learn.

Thanks to everyone who helps new members with the idea of trading
I am eager to learn and that is why I joined this wonderful forum

It is absolutely true, I suggest a member of the Cryptotak Forum, a problem in the world, which understands its problem in a matter in front of the members of the forum, and he will get the appropriate solution for this problem. We will be like a family as a member of this forum. thank you.

It was a crypto related site. I think it is the best site to discuss crypto difficulties and solve it. Here you can find many people who can know about cryptocurrency brifly. They can help you.

As from my point of view these site of the cryptotalk is full of the experience users and they are expert in trading, investment and in the exchange also. So every problem we have to face at this forum we can also take help from them to solve it. Also we can learn a lesson and adopted a way of success from previous mistakes. 

On 9/25/2020 at 9:35 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello. Have you face any difficulties perhaps from trading, investing, mining, or in any Crypto field? What did you do when you tried to solve those difficulties and you failed?! More than 10 choices may come to your thoughts in this situation or you may have 0 thoughts for solving your problems.

You are a member of Cryptotalk, right? Cryptotalk it's created especially to support you so that you can not be stuck in a hard situation in the Crypto world. We are many members of this forum, some of them know almost everything about Cryptocurrencies! So they can help you with anything in Crypto. We have a poll, right? You can add to your topic for more responses as well.

I'm a trader, but what i know most is about arbitrage trading and P2P. Fortunately, since i joined Cryptotalk I've learned many things about other trading methods which are really profitable. Sometimes i was facing difficulties but some members helped me after i ask for support through my own topics or through other's topics.

So don't be stressed or disappointed anymore because of those difficulties which you face in the Crypto world because we are here and we can support you. There is no easy thing, but what i know is there is great power when solving a hard thing together as a team.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for sharing such useful information among our newcomers.  And we don't get enough useful information from different people. From your content we went a little further in crypto because we new ones in crypto went one step further through your post.  Thank you very much.

To be honest with you, here in this forum I have cleared up a lot of doubts and concerns among other things, but I also got a lot of new information so in my opinion is not better place than this forum.

Indeed I believe that Cryptotalk is a platform where we can overcome the difficulties that we may encounter in the activities carried out in cryptocurrencies, there are many posts and information that can get you out of trouble

On 9/25/2020 at 5:35 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello. Have you face any difficulties perhaps from trading, investing, mining, or in any Crypto field? What did you do when you tried to solve those difficulties and you failed?! More than 10 choices may come to your thoughts in this situation or you may have 0 thoughts for solving your problems.

You are a member of Cryptotalk, right? Cryptotalk it's created especially to support you so that you can not be stuck in a hard situation in the Crypto world. We are many members of this forum, some of them know almost everything about Cryptocurrencies! So they can help you with anything in Crypto. We have a poll, right? You can add to your topic for more responses as well.

I'm a trader, but what i know most is about arbitrage trading and P2P. Fortunately, since i joined Cryptotalk I've learned many things about other trading methods which are really profitable. Sometimes i was facing difficulties but some members helped me after i ask for support through my own topics or through other's topics.

So don't be stressed or disappointed anymore because of those difficulties which you face in the Crypto world because we are here and we can support you. There is no easy thing, but what i know is there is great power when solving a hard thing together as a team.

Good luck!

Of course this forum is that the heart of problem solving about cryptocurrency on any topic here we will determine the proper solution and detail in any question that's impossible in the other forum or site i feel this is often 100% one among the simplest sites I even have visited. consistent with

trading, but in all other fields, the more time you spend learning or practicing this money so many solution to it

• +2 1

I don't think there is a better place to solve difficulties than our blog Cryptotalk. This wonderful blog is extraordinarily good at clarifying all kinds of doubts and difficulties that you have, whether you are a beginner or a veteran. I will always be at the disposal of this wonderful blog both for consultations and to share ideas and opinions. Greetings

use of CryptoTalk and difficulties concerning crypto currency,investing, trading or any other, so that others do not fall into the same problem

• +1 1

This is a great way to solve cryptocurrencies. I think the answer to any problem can be found here so I think it is a very good medium. Example criptotalk.org

there are many posts and information that can gets in it, so that others do not fall into the same problem, and at sometime the solution is not an easy

Edited by Rosarvx
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Without a doubt, a forum is where you can find better investment options. People speak without interests behind, only speaking about their personal opinions and that is a great advantage over other sources of information.

• +2 2

The truth is to really we work and be sure that we are able to follow  the good effort to work with , we need to be able to work as hard and be able to really be sure of what you are saying we need to really understand the values of what you have done, the forum has really been really great for me and its been educating me and I have been growing very well with it

• +1 1

On 9/25/2020 at 11:35 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Good luck!

This forum is a good source on information since everyone here are sharing their experiences in certain point, not all answer will be found in google but from one experience of other person. So i am happy that i found this forum because it can be my guide whenever i do trading.

Thanks @Calvinpriva for making us to feel motivated , this is a community where we all came from different locations but we converge our self in this forum in order to share or impact knowledge to one another whereby the seniors will help the beginners where they are stucked about any crypto related activities.

1 hour ago, Abuhassan said:

Thanks @Calvinpriva for making us to feel motivated , this is a community where we all came from different locations but we converge our self in this forum in order to share or impact knowledge to one another whereby the seniors will help the beginners where they are stucked about any crypto related activities.

Yo are welcome brother @Abuhassan this is the aim of Cryptotalk forum, supporting each other so that everyone can learn new thing about cryptocurrencies. Personally, i have learned a lot of important things since i joined this forum until today, that is why i like to motivate new members to stick in here if they need to learn as well.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

That's right, it seems to me that many people when faced with a problem and can't solve it personally, they turn to some forums, to people. Even now, I believe that this is a very good decision, because, if anything, people will help you, support you, and give you vitality,and it's just super!

• +1 1

I like polls for some reason I don't know exactly. Maybe the power it gives to change the results of something that you are given an option. I think that polls are good to see in this forum but should be used when there is a conflict of opinions only.

This is the beauty of this website  here we can  get information about the forum and can also ask questions about the forum  in this website the best section to get knowledge About our difficulties  that we are faceing In this forum taht is posting section we can create topic of our questions the senior members Answer our difficulties in the comments sections and  give us the  information about the forum the best way to  know about the difficulties that we are facing in this Forum is The post a topic section.

CryptoTalk is a huge library of collected experiences, questions and answers, and we can say that it is dedicated to solving problems and discovering new methods of work, trading and methods of raising money The system of work on this site encouraged everyone to share experience and knowledge and made it a condition for achieving profits, and this matter led to its activation in a large way.