Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban.

It will sound strong but it is the truth, it is necessary to place publications that are useful and more than anything so that this project continues and improves every time.

On 18/9/2020 at 19:22, Guru2050 said:

Si sigues publicando contenidos inútiles, sin sentido, publicaciones de baja calidad, información ofensiva o molesta y cualquier otra cosa que sea contraria a los protocolos existentes del foro. Es como comprarse un boleto para recibir puntos de advertencia, constantemente te suspenden o incluso te expulsan del foro.

Así que deja de fingir que no conoces y respeta al máximo las leyes / normas vigentes en el foro.

Y luego mantente enfocado, dedicado y comprometido trabajando duro para publicar contenidos constructivos, de calidad y útiles para tu propio beneficio y para el foro.

Una vez más

Bienvenido al foro de cryptotalk y le deseamos una estancia maravillosa, memorable, pacífica y sin estrés en el foro de cryptotalk.

Incredible what I'm reading, I understand your point of view and it really is so, if anyone is bothered by any warning it is because he never went through the forum rules and therefore he obtained warning points even peohibitions so they should not bother with that type of cases.

• +2 1

Well said my friends @Guru2050 because many members are creating the same topic which has confused us whether we have done post or not in that similar topics and even we have to face their consequences. So give them negative ratings if you find any useless post.

• +3 1

5 hours ago, Cryppro said:

So give them negative ratings if you find any useless post

Both all the reputations are meant to be given but according to deserveness @Crypproyou are right illicit acts comprising low quality or useless contents, spam post and others should be depreciated by rating such posts negatively

Doing so we are playing our own role as responsible members of the forum

The topics are always repeated, that is why we must always ensure that the topics are not repeated because sometimes they are erased and that affects our post, that is why you always have to read a lot to avoid that it is always the same and not ask the same thing.

This trend Increase recently in this forum. Many users gives randomly negative rate to others post. This is the most disadvantage of rating system. But we should not post useless post. It will increase the chance of getting negative rates.

i appreciated the analogy which you placed my buddy and the entirety i said is true that repetition in the collection of random, annoying and vain topics can also reveal us to a caution or to a transient or permanent ban, so we need to usually admire the rules and follow them so that we can protect ourselves from any danger.

• +1 1

Do not switch too much effort. And do not respect the rules and others. You will not go on the forum. Agree with you, change your effort, work hard, get your reward and benefit. There is nothing bigger, such as work in construction, and I do not mean insulting, but I mean that everyone in the forum offered you an opportunity that no one else had. So do well and be strong in yourselves.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The useless posts are often by new members whose thinking is always limited to money and profit, so they do not care about the rules and do not use clear and understandable language, so they must first understand the forum’s rules, then participate.

• +4 1

That is why it is important to read the rules of each forum and not write to write to avoid being sanctioned, enjoy the forum, I have seen that many people who do not take a minute to read the rules and then are sanctioned.

Yes you're right. Only meaningful and useful topics should be published in this forum and if any member publishes any useless posts, he will be warned and finally banned, so we must be careful in choosing our posts and provide new and high quality content for the rest of the members to benefit from.

Yes, my friend, the rules of the forum and publishing are very clear, you should not violate them, and when you post useless posts, you will have exceeded these rules and abused them, so do not post anything useless and pay attention to not expose yourself to danger.

Yes I agree with you many just keep useless posts because they don't have good intentions in this forum and if they are banned they will keep blaming the moderators

That's right, as a rookie I try to do my best and I'm still learning. I try to follow the rules of the forum and contribute the best from my humble place.

SailorMoon!

writing topic or posting comment which is helpless, and useless ,show how many member are here in this forum only to post and get money ,no matter for them if they write good or bad topic ,those should be banned.

I agree with you buddy! There's no point of making nonsense postsand useless topics which is not benificial at all for members. We should do our own research. We should learn first properly and then post creative and productive topic related t the forum. That"s how we can earn good reputation.

Thats true, if you keep on spamming then you may get banned or received a warning points, you should know how you should participate in this forum, only useful posts are allowed here, creating not useful could give you a warning points so you better avoid it.

• +2 1

Certainly my friend's speech in the final end and agreed with you because it is not useful posts that bring her owners of warning points from the forum and thus repeat it may reach the full ban of the forum so my audio race from the publication of unparalleled and exclusive participation and the functions of the forum thanks

• +2 1

Yes my friend that posts are useless, have great negative effects, including a low level of good reputation, and it is possible any error and any glitch affecting the rules of the forum may be subject to warning and ban watch my friend, make your post valuable and useful. 

• +5 1

Yes, you are right. We all need to avoid useless posts to avoid been banned or to avoid warning points. We need to posts useful information that will benefit other users of the forum and the cryptotalk community at large. 

• +5 1

You are right. Keep violating the rules will get your account banned. Make you should make your work easy by understanding all the rules and guidelines for working and posting here.

The essence of the forum is to share useful and informative post about the crypto currency world and by not doing so, you are definitely breaking the rules of the forum.make your research before posting.

Obviously the site was on the ambitions of having to share legitimate information when it comes on  having to be associative on a large scale of users already in the forum. Bad Post gets negative reactions

Yes dude you are very right that if someone posting a useless, meaningless and low quality content then it means that they buy a ticket to get the warning point or getting banned by the forum and also it creates many problems that if our content is useless or not related to the topic then it may misleads many of the new members which takes them to severe loss. So please try to post a creative content after proper research. And follow the forum rules.

• +4 1

I agree with you dear. According to the rules,  we should give useful and meaningful content in each post. But if we don't follow the rules and give useless and irrelevant information in the post that post will be deleted or you will get warning points. I will advice you to improve your english and avoid from spelling mistake. Follow the senior member to get good information about this site.