Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban.

Are you completely agree to you and I have also suggested to the new member which came here from my reference that don't post useless things. Are you also want to advise new members that be patient and only get knowledge at your starting and when you are perfect you can post. Are you have to do research a lot of things about you are going to post so your posts will be helpful for the other. Posting useless thing you just like getting a warning point as you are saying and it will be got banned soon if it is repeated again and again. 

We should give respect to the place or source from where we get anything like knowledge, information or money. In my point of view, if you are new you should 1st give enough time to the rules of the forum. Instead of violating the rules and making senseless posts, spend some time to understand it. No one will like his/her account to get banned from the forum. Therefore, work with honesty and do research to avoid the consequences.

Hi, yes my friend you are right. I respect you as well as your post here. It is great for me because i am newbie. I am also in learning section. So you said true posting wrong or Useless comments and topics will automaticlly goes for block or banned. So please try to make usefull topics here which are helpfull for other peoples. No matter If you cannot have good reputation. You make usefull posts here to improve your reputation and also to earn money.thanks

• +1 1

Very true! Posting something that doesn't makes sense is useless. You probably get banned. And also to add it destroys the quality of this forum. Those who wouldn't respect this forum will not gain anything great! So please maintain the standards as we know many people are using this forum.

Edited by Adrija S
  • +1 4

As a beginner, you should post useful 

and important thing.we must respect 

the rule of this fourm.so that we safe.

if we do not follow the rule so we get

Banned.

• +1 1

Exactly , if you are disobeying forum's rules then you will have to face it's consequences. This forum has strict rules and regulations and it's all to maintain our discipline. We must respect the platform cryptotalk has provided. Let's share our knowledge with one another by creating good topics and posts. Let's not waste our time by creating useless ones. It will be your loss. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

100% right. We should pay attention towards it before its too late.Read the rules and regulations of the forum as it is mandatory to follow while posting or commenting .If you keep violating the rules it'll lead you towards banning of your account.Try to learn from good Content and don't act as newbie always .Try to create good posts that contain valuable content And always do comment on posts about which you have proper information and don't do irrelevant comments.Good Luck!

• +1 2

This is a  useful point for biggners and all those who are working here that when you carry on posting a rough,meaningless content than you by your own hand taking risk of getting banned.

• +1 1

15 minutes ago, Ruhaa said:

Exactly , if you are disobeying forum's rules then you will have to face it's consequences. This forum has strict rules and regulations and it's all to maintain our discipline. We must respect the platform cryptotalk has provided. Let's share our knowledge with one another by creating good topics and posts. Let's not waste our time by creating useless ones. It will be your loss. 

We should not write the post that is disobeying the rules of this forum because if you do so you should be banned forever and you are not allowed to write in the future so you should avoid this such post and also obey the rules of this forum

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think by creating new topics you learn many things even if you are banned there is another chance that you can make another account to do the same untill you are  expert.

• +1 2

I want all beginners should note that whatever post they comment in this forum they are responsible for any consequences that happens to their account we should all learn how to write good post and that will also serve as benefit to others we should avoid posting useless content for the safety of our account.

We all wish to see publications with information related to cryptocurrencies .. Almost all of the topics I read in the beginners section are only talking about the rules. Do this and not do it .. I really hope to read a topic that teaches me to invest to trade, but instead of that everything we see It is do or not do and be careful and like this

Exactly spamming and sharing meaningless content is just wasting time because your post will be deleted or it wont get any reputation which means you wont get any token or btc also as you said you may get warning point so its better to be a good memeber and try to share interesting things.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

12 hours ago, melikf78 said:

Exactly spamming and sharing meaningless content is just wasting time because your post will be deleted or it wont get any reputation which means you wont get any token or btc also as you said you may get warning point so its better to be a good memeber and try to share interesting things.

Right @melikf78 spam and useless topic or post are going to be deleted. So doing or participating in a such topic is not a good idea or best option where you waste your time in doing your effort writing. Because we know all those bad and spam topic will be deleted and all participated their post will not be counted.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 9/19/2020 at 7:51 AM, rekter said:

I would like to add that learning proper English grammar goes a long way here in English section as well. It doesn't need to be perfect but when it's weak it just makes the dialog difficult. And when people are using a translator it makes some posts incoherent.

I also noticed some of the members cannot properly deliver what they want to say due to their lack of vocabulary and also grammatical errors. Which makes the readers have difficulty in reading their posts.

That's obviously true that this forum is for knowledgeable purpose so posting useless, meaningless and abusive posts is like going against the forum rules and regulations so it's better for each member to conduct a deep research before creating any post in order to come up with unique posts that could be helpful to other forum members

thanks for the great posts and for good advises it is really important thing to have such a thing because I have seen so much useless posts in this forum and it's very annoying especially when you see a attractive topic and then when you open the post then you find no information about the topic and this must stop     

I totally concur with you, I have seen that there are a great deal of remarks that are not identified with the substance of the theme in connection, we must be more mindful while remarking on the points, on the grounds that the futile remarks are erased, and the proprietor might be restricted.

Thank you, my friend, for this information. Yes, I have recently noticed an increase in the number of people who publish posts without benefit or repeat each other’s posts, and this will reduce the value of the forum if they are not dealt with harshly when this violation is repeated

Crypto Forum is a really great forum.  I want to be in the crypto forum.  I'm glad to be on the crypto forum.  I hope I will not always post anything useless in this forum. I will work in accordance with the rules of this forum.  Thank you so much, for making me aware of this.  This was a very important topic.

Of course, dear, we have to learn the rules of the English language in order to create a topic of interest and be of benefit to all. I hope members use the rules in order to understand in the required way Thank you for your topic dear

True many here are people we utter most respect however few of them were not really that respectful for the community in the case of it makes the community worse and moderators wouldn't like it so they control things so everything is still peacefully.

• +5 1

On 18/9/2020 at 19:22, Guru2050 said:

Si sigues publicando contenidos inútiles, sin sentido, publicaciones de baja calidad, información ofensiva o molesta y cualquier otra cosa que sea contraria a los protocolos existentes del foro. Es como comprarse un boleto para recibir puntos de advertencia, constantemente te suspenden o incluso te expulsan del foro.

Así que deja de fingir que no conoces y respeta al máximo las leyes / normas vigentes en el foro.

Y luego mantente enfocado, dedicado y comprometido trabajando duro para publicar contenidos constructivos, de calidad y útiles para tu propio beneficio y para el foro.

Una vez más

Bienvenido al foro de cryptotalk y le deseamos una estancia maravillosa, memorable, pacífica y sin estrés en el foro de cryptotalk.

I have read many topics which I have not commented on because I have noticed that another has already published it, sometimes they only do it to get out of their doubts but this topic already exists, perhaps searching the forum you will find it first and thus avoid a topic from being deleted, the important thing is to share useful things that nobody has mentioned previously in the forum.

• +2 1

One should always think and post a comment. Else the post may either not make sense or is of low quality. I think it is better not to comment on a topic if you do not much knowledge about it.