Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban.

You are right, the most important rule that we have to follow in the forum is to avoid creating useless content, because the main goal of the platform is to share information about cryptocurrency, so that we cannot ignore the main goal and focus on how to finish our daily posts.

Hi dear 

This is true newbie should to follow the rules. And this is for all not for just new members. If you make mostly useless posts.then u can get warning ⚠️ point. This will be harmful for you and you can get banned 🚫

If u take content of another member or if your post have not meaning and information then this will be useful.

You should to make meaningful and informational post. Then u can take good repotation.

Best of luck 👍❤️

• +2 1

I guess if one goes against the rules and regulations of the forum continuesly,the member deserve to be punished, and the punishment is well known to the moderators as every work here is monitored.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 9/18/2020 at 7:22 PM, Guru2050 said:

If you keep posting useless, meaningless contents, low quality post, offensive or annoying information and any other things that are contrary to the existing protocols of the forum. It's just like buying yourself a ticket of receiving warning points, consistently you get suspension or  even be expel or ban from the forum.

So stop pretending as if you don't know and pay utmost respect to the existing laws/rules of the forum.

And then remain focus, dedicated and committed working hard therefore publishing constructive, quality and useful contents for your own benefits and for the forum.

Once again

Welcome to cryptotalk forum and Wishing you a wonderful, memorable, Peaceful & Stress-free staying in cryptotalk forum.

Thank you friend I will take it into account, I think it is important to understand that not all topics should be discussed, because I know that there will be some topics without any meaning that are not worth commenting.

It's quite unfortunate and sad to see some of the forum's members not making any effort to make their posts useful and informative,all there're concerned about is the earnings but let's be reminded that we'll only get paid for the useful posts we make not the useless one's,making unuseful post in the forum can attract warning points so let's make sure we settle down to make our posts useful and informative in order to increase each others in knowledge

• +1 1

Useless posts are useless and deleted, and if work continues, this may be one of the ways to send spam and the account may be banned, so you must understand the topic and then post the comment on it.

On 9/19/2020 at 4:22 AM, Guru2050 said:

If you keep posting useless, meaningless contents, low quality post, offensive or annoying information and any other things that are contrary to the existing protocols of the forum. It's just like buying yourself a ticket of receiving warning points, consistently you get suspension or  even be expel or ban from the forum.

So stop pretending as if you don't know and pay utmost respect to the existing laws/rules of the forum.

And then remain focus, dedicated and committed working hard therefore publishing constructive, quality and useful contents for your own benefits and for the forum.

Once again

Welcome to cryptotalk forum and Wishing you a wonderful, memorable, Peaceful & Stress-free staying in cryptotalk forum.

Exactly if we only post for earned money and share useless content continously then our account will.banned by the moderators beacuse we only don't came.here to earn money but also its our duty to provide some information.

If we keep posting useless and irrelevant to the cryptocurrency then it will result in the warning point from the modrators.

We should always try to follow the rules of this community and we should always try to make the usefull posts and a good content for the other fellows so that they can seek information from us.

we should not do the drama that we don't know anything about the rules are the rules are clearly mentioned in the about Forum section so we should read the rules first then we should go for posting.

we should read the rules of this forum and always try to follow them if we will not follow them then the moderator can give us warning point and also they can ban us.

This is correct also that those administered in 1 week evaluate your daily posts and this is very good because they keep the cryptotalk community very active to create topics that are really of general validity where they offer a lot of knowledge and help others.

Yes you give a good example about making useless posts when you make useless copied then it don't liked by community and you don't get good reputation and moderator comes to your post and see your posts and he banned you from this forum so make good posts and give your well to this forum

On 9/19/2020 at 12:22 AM, Guru2050 said:

Once again

Good topic @Guru2050 posting useless contents has some countries to disregard from cryptotalk campaign just as you said. I too can see those names in my yobit account they won't be paid anymore in the posting campaign. Thank you for advising

• +3 1

I might want to add that learning legitimate English language structure goes far here in English segment too. It shouldn't be great yet when it's powerless it simply makes the exchange troublesome. Also, when individuals are utilizing an interpreter it makes a few posts confused. 

On 9/19/2020 at 2:22 AM, Guru2050 said:

Once again

Yeah my dear friend you're right..

I Would like to say that these members who publish useless and meaningless posts or comments, they are suffering from lack of knowledge, so they have to work harder and learn more and more from this forum, so they become useful people with useful and meaningful posts.

Good luck 

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Techman said:

Good topic @Guru2050 posting useless contents has some countries to disregard from cryptotalk campaign just as you said. I too can see those names in my yobit account they won't be paid anymore in the posting campaign. Thank you for advising

In addition @Techman be cautious of spellings errors and grammar construction they contribute in making a post to look irrelevant and difficult to the fellow colleagues while reading. Maximum attention to the forum makes you give the best

• +3 1

8 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

In addition @Techman be cautious of spellings errors and grammar construction they contribute in making a post to look irrelevant and difficult to the fellow colleagues while reading. Maximum attention to the forum makes you give the best

I have been trying my best to review the post before final submission @Guru2050 it is not my habit rushing to finish the daily posting I noticed that is why you see some post can be read to end due to mistakes. I spend 2 to 4 hours every day and complete weekend days

• +2 1

14 hours ago, Techman said:

I spend 2 to 4 hours every day and complete weekend days

Very good talented Beginner @Techman I can sense devotional and ultimate attention you give to this forum right from your response or post. Keep that passion and motives lively to assist you in accomplishing great success.  It's good but you can add more hours to be reading other respected members post for voluminous experience

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

It's good but you can add more hours to be reading other respected members post for voluminous experience

Base on my level and the capacity I can do it is 2 to 4 hours for now. I started forum when school activities had resume. I will think of creating extra for night participation to be reviewing post to improve my vocabulary and crypto registers @Guru2050 you advice is of great importance to me in future

Edited by Techman

Thank you so much dear mate you create a good content which is very helpful for all and it is guidance to all who don't know about this forum. Your topics always very good and knowledgeable it is true that if you create useless content and irrelevant posts you get warning point and you also can be banned so always try to create good and useful topics and do your posts with very carefully with proper English grammar.

You say right my friend there are many members who create useless and repeated topics it make case of ban their self . That's why my friends avoid to copyright and paste and creating repeated topics . And always follow the rules of this forum .

• +3 2

Dear friends, it is absolutely true that we should be fascinated in posting and keep posting till every possible effort because if we stop posting then it will only harm us but if we keep posting then we will surely succeed.😇And every possible effort should continue posting until this statement is made but our effort should not be to make our posting score statement, but our post should be useful and successful, our focus should be only on this. 

• +2 1

Yes I agreed with you. The use of common language should also be use, there are some topics that are good but the reader may find it difficult to understand because the English used is difficult to comprehend.

• +1 1

Hello friends, in my humble opinion it seems to me that if you do not work well sooner or later they will expel you from any job and here in the cryptotalk forum it is no exception whenever you want to progress in your field you have to do what they tell you and if we can contributing a little bit of us so that our work is characterized is a sign that you are not being fired

Ofcourse @Guru2050, Meaningless, useless stuff and copypaste material of your post is bad for you and also there is no reward for this rather it will get you in troublesome of warn from the admins. If you are consistent in your mistakes and didn't learnt from these ones then may be your account will be ban also. So please avoids these acts.

@Joney liver, @Memmona

3 hours ago, Ab.kalyar said:

Ofcourse @Guru2050, Meaningless, useless stuff and copypaste material of your post is bad for you and also there is no reward for this rather it will get you in troublesome of warn from the admins. If you are consistent in your mistakes and didn't learnt from these ones then may be your account will be ban also. So please avoids these acts.

@Joney liver, @Memmona

@Ab.kalyar as a member of the cryptotalk forum the first priority of the person should be how to follow the rules and regulations so for those who post uninteresting topic we should kindly reward them with what they deserve so that they will know where their mistake is. To all the members I urge everyone to create a well constructive and informative topics so that you can earn a positive ratings.