Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban.

On the off chance that we keep posting pointless themes and posts, the individuals would struggle partaking and associating with valuable posts since they'll be covered with the spam ones. I believe it's vital that we regard this gathering and help each other assist this network with improving.

I think many members already know about the rules but the still make their self here risky I mean they just doing work and don't care rules they think that we can't be catch as we see many members are not completing the characters which is rules they only write a short comments even not for understanding so better to follow the rules and work with responsibility..

This is true, my friend, that the most beautiful thing you have to do here is adhere to and abide by the rules and laws of the forum and work to implement them and not to penetrate them. We must also add posts that contain benefit for everyone and add reputation fairly and for those who deserve it

Of course. Cryptotalk forum is great platform to earn money 

and gain a lot of knowledge. We have to learn the english 

rules for creating new topic.we should not make useless 

post which is unnecessary. I have seen many useless post

in the forum. I suggest that before posting we should know 

to the rules and regulation of this forum. Besides you will be

Banned.thank you.

Of course, when you publish useful topics and get warning points, and then continue publishing just to work and earn without the topic being useful, you are exposing your account to a risk that may cause you to be banned from this forum

That's right, if we continue to create useless and substandard topics or make useless comments, we will soon be banned and we will not get anything out of this forum. In order to stay in the forum, you have to make various and unique, informative posts. And it is important to follow and respect the rules and regulations. Success is possible only with hard work and honesty.

That's right, I strongly agree with you.Inattentive and irrelevant posts will be a very good warning post for them. I would like to remind them of the same van but I have many friends who did not take this platform seriously.Useless posting will only lead you to receive warning points.

Yes, of course, participating in publication of publications not useful, threatens our accounts at risk of that banking so that we have to use useful and unique publications, and we have a comment as our opinion and that our interests with high benefit and high quality participants will be further advisable.

Thats very true, I received a warning point to which we need to lose and put together everything, there was so many mistakes that were really we lost, we need to follow certain situations we need to follow certain strategies that are going to help us grow so right now am trying so hard to really define what would be the right thing we need to grow and put together a powerful source of our trade source to it

• +2 1

This forum is only for those persons who really want to do hard work in this forum and really want to earn money and learn about the online earning methods like trading and investments with cryptocurrencies so my dear friend do hard work for your better future and keep posting useful and helpful comments about the forum and keep posting informations for the members then you will be save from warning points and you will not banned by the moderators so follow the rules and do actual work with good comments and learn before to post anything if you doing Wrong posting and will not follow the rules then you will buy a ticket of banned its right topic so be careful about this.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend. Yes, this prepares to obtain a ban that is unacceptable to us, or an expulsion. The forum puts strict and very good laws for protection and interest in it and earns money for those who have the right to do so

yeah you are absolutely right in this i totally agree with you keeping useless posts just for completing your free posts is nonsense and it harms others also as their times wasted viewing these nonsense posts

Yes my friend it is important to note that spamming and plagiarism are not allowed in the crypto forum.make an extensive research and explore your own meaningful ideas and publications to improve the forum.don't make offensive or annoying post or low quality content in this platform it violates the rules of the forum and ad such it may lead to warning points or ban.stay committed and work hard to make useful content and information to make the forum unite

• +4 1

Yes when we make  useless. It not good to us. Because it is against of rules. So kindly make such post which give perfect meaning about post. Most of tume we see irrelevant post, it is serious misrake which cause of warning and maybe you can ban from forum. So make usefull post if you want to servive on this forum. 

11 hours ago, Muktarysule said:

One thing is why people sometimes post useless things is because in my opinion,  they think that this platform is big with huge number of participants, they think that the admins would not have enough time to observe all post and also those kind of people have not yet received a warning point @Husnyjaf

Well it's obvious that all our works here are closely and carefully monitored by the admin. I've also come across alots of post that are not relevant to what the topic is saying. We must have to mind our business and do what brought us here.

It is true, dear colleagues, there are many users, especially newcomers, who create incoherent topics and make comments and meaning with their corresponding spelling mistakes that is because this great community is not taken very seriously, therefore I believe that there are people and there are plenty
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes publish useless post is a opposite of buying tickets of warning and also banned so you have to work on this forum honestly otherwise the admin warned you and banned your account

On 9/19/2020 at 12:22 AM, Guru2050 said:

If you keep posting useless, meaningless contents, low quality post, offensive or annoying information and any other things that are contrary to the existing protocols of the forum. It's just like buying yourself a ticket of receiving warning points, consistently you get suspension or  even be expel or ban from the forum.

So stop pretending as if you don't know and pay utmost respect to the existing laws/rules of the forum.

And then remain focus, dedicated and committed working hard therefore publishing constructive, quality and useful contents for your own benefits and for the forum.

Once again

Welcome to cryptotalk forum and Wishing you a wonderful, memorable, Peaceful & Stress-free staying in cryptotalk forum.

You are extremely acceptable and I settle with you 100%  that  If we go on to act redistribution useless, unimportant contents, squat characteristic post, impertinent or bothersome in rank than we unquestionably catch a cautionary point. And if we carry on to solve this, at that moment we pick up a advice point. Recently, I too get a hold a word intention as I see to a hopeless placement and I acknowledge it. pronto I am tiresome to bring about on it and fulfill in my watch out the set of laws of the forum.

Hello friend, I agree with you on that. Useful topics are the basis of the forum. So if there are topics that are not useful and useless, it is good to delete them and alert their publisher, and also we are all here to learn and earn money, so I do not see the need for unhelpful or uneducational publications.

You are absolutely right because if we are posting use less then it will also spoil our reputations and along with this we do not have an administrator, then when the platform Will give warning point or banned our account. Therefore, we need to follow all its rules and along with that we post very well so that others benefit. 

• +4 1

You are right, dear. We must search for the information well and verify its validity before we participate in the forum. We take into account that the sentences are easy to read and understand and publish useless materials exposing us to the ban and this is something we do not want, of course 

Yes you are right my brother you share a very informative topic I think. Because when you share a useless topic or even post then the warning points by admin give to the you. So i think it is not good habit.

• +2 1

You need to work hard and  go on your own research for you to get more  knowledge on how to create meaningful and quality post with a good content which the forum members can gain knowledge from it.

Yes that is true because when you post useless comment and also copy paste comment then it will deleted by moderator but if you always repeat this you will get warning and also there is a chance to ban your account

On 9/19/2020 at 4:22 AM, Guru2050 said:

If you keep posting useless, meaningless contents, low quality post, offensive or annoying information and any other things that are contrary to the existing protocols of the forum. It's just like buying yourself a ticket of receiving warning points, consistently you get suspension or  even be expel or ban from the forum.

So stop pretending as if you don't know and pay utmost respect to the existing laws/rules of the forum.

And then remain focus, dedicated and committed working hard therefore publishing constructive, quality and useful contents for your own benefits and for the forum.

Once again

Welcome to cryptotalk forum and Wishing you a wonderful, memorable, Peaceful & Stress-free staying in cryptotalk forum.

If you commented well on eyebrows, we will use here on your behalf with the use lace and meaning less word, then it will create a lot of chances to be a banned and get a warning point, so work according to the rules to avoid it.  

• +1 1