Russian section could be more active because of this... - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Russian section could be more active because of this...

Interesting table, but are you sure that it is reliable? I didn't think that Ukraine would be in the first place. Even in terms of the number of people living in the country, Ukraine is inferior to Russia. Although a huge number of Ukrainians speak Russian.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

1 minute ago, Dagamand007 said:

Interesting table, but are you sure that it is reliable? I didn't think that Ukraine would be in the first place. Even in terms of the number of people living in the country, Ukraine is inferior to Russia. Although a huge number of Ukrainians speak Russian.

I would put my trust on chainalysis because i have no expertise on making real analysis about this and my techniques of figuring out adoption would be really rudimentary about it.

I haven't even tried to read russian section because i lack the language skills so i can't even tell how tech-savvy they are in there.

But here are the links if you want to check the data yourself.

https://blog.chainalysis.com/reports/2020-global-cryptocurrency-adoption-index-2020

https://markets.chainalysis.com/#geography-index

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

31 minutes ago, rekter said:

I would put my trust on chainalysis because i have no expertise on making real analysis about this and my techniques of figuring out adoption would be really rudimentary about it.

I haven't even tried to read russian section because i lack the language skills so i can't even tell how tech-savvy they are in there.

But here are the links if you want to check the data yourself.

https://blog.chainalysis.com/reports/2020-global-cryptocurrency-adoption-index-2020

https://markets.chainalysis.com/#geography-index

Thank you for the article, I will definitely study it when I have free time. In fact, in Ukraine, I can pass laws that will be loyal to the cryptocurrency business and other digital areas. Time will show how good this will be.

Edited by Dagamand007
  • +1 5
  • +2 2

Fom my own point of view the main reason why the Russian forum is more active that the english language sections is for the reason that most of the countries that have high population in this forum like India, Nigeria, Pakistan and Bangladesh were all banned from making use of this great forum and for that the number of the english language speaking section has to be less active and also remember some were banned recently while others went offline due to payment that was stopped since June but i believe those that went offline will come back since the payment in BTC will start counting from today which 09-09-2020.

• +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

@HodlKiddo, @Solex

Good points, Too bad there were lots of scammer activity coming from those places. Also the heavy use of the google translate rendered many posts incomprehensible back in those days, but i am not sure where that was coming from.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, Solex said:

Fom my own point of view the main reason why the Russian forum is more active that the english language sections is for the reason that most of the countries that have high population in this forum like India, Nigeria, Pakistan and Bangladesh were all banned from making use of this great forum

Yes it's right brother, there were many people who were working wisely in the forum left the forum because of the banned of their respective country. Though the number of bad activity were higher but good people also got affected from that decision. I also think the same way as the YouTubers who are from Bangladesh, Pakistan had promoted the platform to their audience. Eventually all of them disappeared now.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

49 minutes ago, rekter said:

@HodlKiddo, @Solex

Good points, Too bad there were lots of scammer activity coming from those places. Also the heavy use of the google translate rendered many posts incomprehensible back in those days, but i am not sure where that was coming from.

At least we are grateful since then there is less plagiarism posts in the forum which you can hardly read talkmore of understanding and let's keep supporting the moderators by reporting any sort of violation that will lead the forum to look rough mate.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

For those who have already been in the Russian section, you will understand what I am talking about, in the Russian section people talk, have a culture of conversation while in other sections people simply answer topics in a random and convenient way for them ... a small dialogue in my opinion, we need to make the other sections talk more transparently and without just paying

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

There are many people from the banned countries were working well here and i know some of them.. in the past, before banning some countries, the English section was really on fire too as i remember! so let's say that's the main reason.. but there are many reasons too, as you mentioned, ukranian and russian people are really aware and interested in this cryptocurrencies world.. also we can notice that, the members in the russian section trying to talk and discuss with each others and not just answering the topics with some words and leave it! and this is the most important reason in my opinion! so we should really change the style which we follow to work here if we want to be like them! also we really need more new members with good English languages' skills and interested in this cryptocurrencies at the same time.. and this requires a good promotion for this forum in many English sites i guess and i hope i will see some new ads for cryptotalk in the near future..

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

Yes it's right brother, there were many people who were working wisely in the forum left the forum because of the banned of their respective country. Though the number of bad activity were higher but good people also got affected from that decision. I also think the same way as the YouTubers who are from Bangladesh, Pakistan had promoted the platform to their audience. Eventually all of them disappeared now.

I believe that is one of the reasons we are less in this english speaking section and i think it will be of good benefit to the forum and us if some of those good contributors are reconsidered to take part in the forum again but it has to be after viewing there previous contribution. What do you think mate?

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Firstly this forum is  made for russian member you need to know but this forum give us a chance too for learn about crypto currency in English section where member can work from any Country..also the forum authorities care most to Russian member and you may know to the yobit exchange site is a russian exchange site.. So this forum main aim is,teach crypto to russian and make popularity of yobit exchange site so they have the higest rating                     

• +1 3

I will like us to remember that this forum is created by Russians which means that most of the Russian citizens are aware of the existence of this forum and i believe making Cryptocurrency more popular in the country was the reason why this forum was created and as a result of that definitely there will be high population from the country in the forum than any other countries. And another reason is that some countries are also not part of this campaign again due to low spam according to the update from the forum.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not know what is the relationship between the schedule and the Russian section in the forum, but all I know is that Russian traders are very active in the platforms, and you can check on yobit chat too .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Solex said:

I believe that is one of the reasons we are less in this english speaking section and i think it will be of good benefit to the forum and us if some of those good contributors are reconsidered to take part in the forum again but it has to be after viewing there previous contribution. What do you think mate?

Well i think it is a good idea to restore some of them as you said because we have lost some good contributors in the forum due to the upgrade that was recently done in the forum and other reasons, a good contributor like @BTC Future was recently banned from the forum which i think is a big lose to all us.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

18 hours ago, rekter said:

Did you ever wonder why Russian section is on fire compared to english section?

You might find an answer fro 2020 Global Crypto Adoption Index

5f56ad462ca666de9c20cb51_Screen%20Shot%202020-09-07%20at%205.59.14%20PM.png

As you can see only Ukraine is higher on the adoption list. And when you think how many people there are in Russia, adoption will probably just keep rising in there.

This statistic actually came as surprise to me, as i thought i lived in a country with a high adoption but we are not even in top 10.

The chart is good but I don't think if this might be the reason of Russian section to be more active, but the main reason I think is because this forum headquarters is located in Russia. 

• +1 4
  • +3 1

Perhaps the experience that members have in that department is greater, and in my opinion they depend on the system of providing useful information and earning for them is secondary, they are successful in their way of thinking and I always benefit from their wonderful information in that section

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I think that the Russian section is more active than the English is that they do not face any problem in the language because the forum is of Russian origin, and also there are a large number of crypto users in Ukraine and Russia, and the Russian government carried out recently laws in order to adopt crypto more

• +1 3

Very interesting the fact that Nigeria and Kenya are so high on this list. Also China that I thought that cryptocurrencies were forbidden there. About the forum population I know that it is focused on Russian speaking population but I feel good on the english part that can grow some more.

• +1 2

In the Russian section, there are more senior members in the Russian section compared to other departments, and therefore the members there provide more good content compared to other departments

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

The chart is good but I don't think if this might be the reason of Russian section to be more active, but the main reason I think is because this forum headquarters is located in Russia. 

True, but technically there are more people in the world that can speak english then people in Russia. It comes to that how many of them are interested in cryptocurrencies.

Russian members must be more active than English members because many of them knows much about crypto. They all use one language in their sections, which is their mother tongue language. That means they understand everything that will be discussed on their section and many member will contribute. But many members from English section are from different countries, not all of them they know English. So they will ignore other posts which they have hard words to understand.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Well i think it is a good idea to restore some of them as you said because we have lost some good contributors in the forum due to the upgrade that was recently done in the forum and other reasons, a good contributor like @BTC Future was recently banned from the forum which i think is a big lose to all us.

That was indeed a lost because that member is really a good member of the forum because i have also come across some of his post and topic which were very beneficial to me and i have learnt from them. I just hope the admin look into the issue and make some changes for us.

2 hours ago, Solex said:

That was indeed a lost because that member is really a good member of the forum because i have also come across some of his post and topic which were very beneficial to me and i have learnt from them. I just hope the admin look into the issue and make some changes for us.

We hope so mate but we still have some good contributors like @Babubu609 @Ndayebo8 and other more who are giving there best to make the forum a better environment for all by creating helpful topics, i believe the forum will be much better if we have positive members like them.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

22 hours ago, rekter said:

Did you ever wonder why Russian section is on fire compared to english section?

You might find an answer fro 2020 Global Crypto Adoption Index

5f56ad462ca666de9c20cb51_Screen%20Shot%202020-09-07%20at%205.59.14%20PM.png

As you can see only Ukraine is higher on the adoption list. And when you think how many people there are in Russia, adoption will probably just keep rising in there.

This statistic actually came as surprise to me, as i thought i lived in a country with a high adoption but we are not even in top 10.

It's really interesring mate!

Beside this,i think Language is a major fact.When people can see that they can earn and learn in their own language by this forum,obviously they will join this forum.It's become much easy to work here in their native language.Moreover,as this forum was made by the russians,off course so many people from there coming here.Also many country has been banned and all of those contry's member were in English section.But i think it was a good step by the team,this step made this forum almost spam free.

• +2 1