Best way to give your complete 50 rates daily - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Best way to give your complete 50 rates daily

1 hour ago, percare said:

read many posts and exclude the ones that offer nothing and always reward quality and good posts that offer to the forrum.

Nice to hear that from you. Reputations are only giving to deserved posts. Just as you planned is good, useless post should be giving negative reputations.

Giving a deserve reputations to someone post effectively as expected and according to standard takes you good time, because it has to take you to read then judge or evaluate the content whether it's worth and useful enough to give like base on order. And the best thing is to try your outmost best and give the maximum of 50 in order to receive double payment.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

This is a very good strategy to use in completing our daily 50 ratings in the forum and I hope it helps many of us because I have already understood the strategy and i am sure that it will be hard for me to miss out on giving out my daily ratings henceforth but we have to be wise and give it to who deserves to be given.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

22 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Every one had his own way of giving out 

his 50 rates daily. From the previous page you can see many opinions and strategies to follow to find the easiest way apart from my strategy.

You are right, like me, I am tired to impossible 50 rates giving on myself. Now, I only give I see helpful and quality to worth the rates. I do not give post rates anyhow. I do not think giving 50 rate everytime is even good enough. Like me, I give an average of 30 to 40 rates daily most of the time. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This 50 rate seem to make me a problem too my dear. Today I give only five and I already have no more. The system is very difficult to understand and I hope that I will have to use the mobile I have because there are most time I may not be home but visit family to take care them. I thank you for your advice and it may be that we have to skip one day and wait for the next before do as you say if I am correct. I thank and hope to see more information from you.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

The real evaluation of the posts is by giving the posts a quality of their own. The posts that contain useful information differ from those that confirm the credibility of an idea, so the separation between evaluations is not the most important for me.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, HodlKiddo said:

But I do disagree with the part of giving reputstions randomly. You shouldn't do that, reputations shouldn't be given like that and it should be given only to those who deserve it.

Yes mate we don't just give rating just anyhow we wish because the moderators are checking it and we must at least read it carefully and give it deserve posts. I have explained all this in detail for clear understanding.

3 hours ago, magd said:

so the separation between evaluations is not the most important for me.

Yes we need to know the difference from posts that deserves positive reputations and negative reputations.

Is there need for compulsory completion of 50 ratings daily if there isn't enough good posts to be given? Doubling of payment is really a nice feature but we still have to be very careful and selective of posts that are deserving; not just being obsessed with it and giving rates at some regular interval. It isn't necessary and ideal in my opinion and might so requires WP from the mods. 

Complete them only if there is need to. Simple.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It isn't easy for me to give 50 reputations in a day because it takes me the a day to even give 23 reputations to my fellow-members. But I will like to apply your strategy to complete my 50 daily rates. I hope it will work for me.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                    

It is good idea to give points in intervels but in order to do this we will have to stay active on the forum for a very long time it will take hours to do so if we give even  a 3 minutes intervel per point.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, BraveHeart01 said:

It is good idea to give points in intervels but in order to do this we will have to stay active on the forum for a very long time it will take hours to do so if we give even  a 3 minutes intervel per point.

It depends, like me, imam able to read some posts within 3 minutes. I could have given 5 rates with that period. Moderators will do their parts by removing any wrong given rates. And very possible such person will be given warning point for such. 

You have shared were useful information about reputation where most of the members doesn't know about this. This would increase the members interest in threads and more time they spend at forum. Their activities can bring joy and more activities of other members. Like for example I got good reputation after posting this will encourage me and I do more posts to get more reputation also start giving other members. This can also help members to visit again after some time the active users number will be increase and more content will be generate. 

• +2 2

On 9/4/2020 at 4:48 PM, Syedbesharat said:

I got good reputation after posting this will encourage me and I do more posts to get more reputation also start giving other members

It's really motivating especially as we can receive earnings in btc for all reputations we get from friends. While you receive another 50talk for completing your 50rates + double payments of your post.

Sharing 50 ratings to deserved members in this forum is not an easy work but with plan you can make it possible without much stress and my plans to you is since you are making 20 posts per day then make sure you look for a good post on the page of the topic you want to reply to and give like or dislike and give another like or dislike on the last page after submission, do that for all 20 posts and by the end you will end up having 40 reactions that you gave out and you can read and give other topics the remaining 10 which will make you learn something's as well.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/27/2020 at 7:36 PM, Babubu609 said:

logo8_27_193324.png.0ca71db4c6a220cc453a9accd691fa91.png

Hi friends, it really a cool environment over here to come up with something useful after a some investigation or observation. Its very difficult or though to many of us to give our daily 50 rates in complete 2 to 3 days. Sometimes we give 50post in a day while the following day we couldn't make it possible to give another 50 rates. 

Its really interesting if we are be able to continuously give the 50 rate to double the payments but unfortunately we tried and failed some days could not be completed. I went into research on how this system works and I found out that yes we can give 50 rates daily if we can do it just exactly as I investigate on it.

- Try to give 10-15 rates not randomly in a minute but with interval per rating but with interval with at least 3-5minutes to deserved post appropriately either in positive or negative after taking time to read the post or topic. All this can be done within a few minute or an hour.

- Secondly give another interval of about 2hours and give another 10-15rate with same interval of 3-5 rates interval.

- finally you can give the remaining 20 like in 1h:30m interval.

Following this strategies will help you give your complete 50rates and double your payment.

Because I try it and it works for me.. here is screenshot below...👇Screenshot_20200827-161314.png.031ad6bb5e12cd9eaa1b18e88375a840.png

Note: From the rules of the forum about the reputations system giving you can give as many likes as you can in a topic but make sure you didn't give it in just a minutes but with intervals of minutes. Try to give out reputations only to deserve post not just for earning .

best of luck and happy Posting friends....

Thanks for providing us with this valuable strategy on how to give 50 rates ,though I have not face this kind of problem I make sure i give 50 likes per day except if circumstance might warrant that will prevent me for completing 50.

5 minutes ago, Digital said:

make sure i give 50 likes per day except if circumstance might warrant that will prevent me for completing 50.

That's is good but this steps I created is for users that are not able to complete the 50rates daily and everyone has his own way of giving out his 50rates. Were some users exceed the Total limits

55 minutes ago, Cryptofuture said:

We shouldn't be focused on 50 reputation. We should read and give reputation, sure it would help to manage the time interval and giving reputation wisely

That is just the truth. Why even making a topic about giving reputation. If it is 10 you can give in a day, it is then good to give the 10 only. And with that you will be able to rate only the useful post. Some people may like to give 50, which can be wrong if they are not reading the posts they are rating. 

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Cryptofuture said:

We shouldn't be focused on 50 reputation. We should read and give reputation, sure it would help to manage the time interval and giving reputation wisely

We need to be careful for post we are to rate is not necessary we should supply a 50rates to double our payments but try to understand that in appropriate giving of rating will result to disqualify of Accounts from payments.

11 hours ago, Cryptofuture said:

We need to be careful for post we are to rate is not necessary we should supply a 50rates to double our payments but try to understand that in appropriate giving of rating will result to disqualify of Accounts from payments.

On 8/27/2020 at 9:36 PM, Babubu609 said:

Note: From the rules of the forum about the reputations system giving you can give as many likes as you can in a topic but make sure you didn't give it in just a minutes but with intervals of minutes. Try to give out reputations only to deserve post not just for earning .

Indeed, I try to complete my 50 evaluations but it doesn't work out every day even though I take the time to read the posts and comments to evaluate them fairly. I will try to apply your method and compare the result.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for the advice, until now I give some rates to posts that I read while I am writing and to comments when I'm waiting for the time delay to finish. I try to give two after every post I write and give to the post I'm responding too usually because most deserve the top rate. After that if I still have a few left I keep giving until it says that I don't have anymore, but I always read first the post that I give the rate.

• +1 1

On 8/28/2020 at 8:09 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Thanks for share your nice strategy how to complete 50 react every day.. But my strategy is different like when i am going to comments on a topic, first i give a react on the topic then find out two another comment which us useful then give react.. I use this strategy in doings 20 post everyday so i easily can done 50 react                              

This method which you use is also useful, l'm also following this strategy. l try finding some comment which l can give my reaction and share my opinion about that. But anyway l try making the best what l can. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Frank castle said:

we can give the 50 reputation in addition to giving the positive or negative reputation to those who deserve it because it is not random work

That is true my friend but this is optional to those that are in need of given out the 50rates is a good suggestion if they will give it out to receive double payment for their talkcoin. As you repeated this should be given to only deserve posts positive or negative.

9 hours ago, Trader21 said:

This method which you use is also useful, l'm also following this strategy. l try finding some comment which l can give my reaction and share my opinion about that. But anyway l try making the best what l can. 

@Trader21 thank you friend for your support actually.. Also you can find out different way to done your daily reaction but be careful when you going to put your reaction to all member because if you put same rating to all member in row then you will  be disabled from received the payment..              

• +1 1
  • +3 1

@Ridam I also used rating system wisely because if we used this features randomly then this action create danger for our account here .

whenever I see valuable post here I will REWARD good as well as bad reputation according to post quality .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg