Please, remember this "Presumably in September" - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Please, remember this "Presumably in September"

My friends, I hope you are doing well. I want to remind you of one very important thing, just to help because sometimes our thoughts can produce misconceptions if we get different answers from what we expect in something. We are currently paid for Talk tokens, and there are very few days left to start trading our tokens. But there is one thing that is not right, and today I want us to make it right, together as one family so that we do not leave behind any of our fellow members.

We all know that next month we will start trading our tokens and we are waiting for that time to come with great anticipation, what will happen if that time comes and the trade is still closed? Will you continue to be one of us or will you give up? I say this because, the moderators said it's presumably to start trading these tokens in September, but it's not a definite statement that we will trade them from September. So we need to keep that in mind, don't get upset or frustrated if we do not start to trade our tokens in the next month.

Continue to be a good member here because this platform has so many benefits apart from paying us, and sometimes good things can be hard to achieve!

Pre.JPG.835038a50bbb6274e66af02df823f5ed.JPG

Friend, @Ashsh make sure you read this! 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +4 9
  • +5 5

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have read your topic carefully

We are waiting for the start of trading to reap what we have done during the last period

But whatever happens, we must not stop

I am sure the future will be for digital currencies and we will succeed in the end

Keep walking toward the goal

I want to thank you for tagging me to see your topic

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Thank you, my friend, for this post. Of course, we all hope that in September you will start trading with our own symbols, but if it does not happen and the trade remains closed for me, I will not despair and will continue because in the world of trade there is profit and loss

There is no official date about when we will be able to trade with our talk tokens.. but i don't think that it would be a long time also i don't think that it would be after September.. 

Most of the members here don't work for money.. we don't even know what would be the price of talk token till now! so the main goal of most of is learning and trying to help people for being as the experts in this cryptocurrencies world! so even if it wouldn't be in September, i wouldn't leave this forum for sure..

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

you are giving good and important information, for me i'm work here and i'm stay to work with no stop, about the earning when i start to trade my coin, i'm be patient because the patience is one of the keys success.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Ashsh said:

I have read your topic carefully

We are waiting for the start of trading to reap what we have done during the last period

But whatever happens, we must not stop

I am sure the future will be for digital currencies and we will succeed in the end

Keep walking toward the goal

I want to thank you for tagging me to see your topic

You are welcome. Yap, we must not stop because cryptocurrencies are a big future and there are many opportunities in them. Just slowly and everything will be good at the end!

2 hours ago, marce9427 said:

I would continue working every day, striving to do a good job, since in such a way I know that my reward will come at the right time. Thank you for encouraging us and preparing us for what may be presented to us in the future.

@marce9427 I'm proud of you! Very bold words and mean something. Of course, we have to keep working because our rewards are timely. Thank you for your positive comment as well.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Continue to be a good member here because this platform has so many benefits apart from paying us, and sometimes good things can be hard to achieve!

I am reading many of your topics and there is one thing that i see in you *motivational* I am very happy for you because you motivate me with many of your topics and i know you motivate many other members. I will be here no matter when i will sell my rewards because this forum is my second family. @Calvinpriva

• +1 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, marce9427 said:

I would continue working every day, striving to do a good job, since in such a way I know that my reward will come at the right time. Thank you for encouraging us and preparing us for what may be presented to us in the future.

@marce9427 I'm proud of you! Very bold words and mean something. Of course, we have to keep working because our rewards are timely. Thank you for your positive comment as well.

I will never leave this forum if it will happen and i will continue to learn and earn talk token as well. Because aside from payment in this forum there's a lot of useful materials to help you to earn to another method. There's a lot of ways in cryptocurrency to earn its up to you what is suitable and helpful to you.

Thank you very much from reminding us about this. Yes, we must continue being ourselves, being a good users even though we didn't get our payment on September yet. We should continue working and do not worry about our payment because sooner or later they will give what we deserves. Just be patient. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks mate remind this information present so many members works in this forum sincerely, and continue sharing their knowledge and one thing genuine members nature should not greedy to earn money, their first priority share knowledge and gain knowledge, present we seen in this forum last two months we can't earn single cent, so its not matter talk token launch 1st September are any other date we continue our journey.

Edited by Honny143
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Thank you for this post. I was also under the impression that the trading was guaranteed to begin in September, but now it seems otherwise. this has not deterred me in any way though and i think that this will just increase the anticipation of the new TALK token and hopefully have a positive effect on its value. I think that all members int he forum are waiting for its trading to reap the benefits of their work in this forum and that we are all hoping for good a god reward from this TALK token. Let us hope that trading starts in two weeks time for this token. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

10 hours ago, Mosab73 said:

Thank you, my friend, for this post. Of course, we all hope that in September you will start trading with our own symbols, but if it does not happen and the trade remains closed for me, I will not despair and will continue because in the world of trade there is profit and loss

If the trading still close then we will wait again for us to be able to trade it when the right time comes. We still going to work here no matter what happen because cryptotalk really help us to learn for free. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

23 minutes ago, sonodk said:

I am new in this forum.. i have no idea in this toic

Hey mate @sonodk, you should not writing this kind of comment. If you didn't know the topic, better not to write anything. Because that is prohibited. You should look for the right answer, search if you really want to comment to the topic. You must not do this again, better to look for the rules and regulations again. You can improve in the future, just don't do this again

• -1 1
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

The new payment system start from last two month and we work here with the hope that sooner or later we will trade our token and get some profit.. So if the token Don't start trade on September the i dont think i will stop post here but i will be MORE patience becuase only patience bring happyness     for us. So we all should keep work and no matter is the trade start in September or not                 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

@Calvinpriva I have found majority of users are not getting the crux of matter properly. The same case was with the double reward schemes, moderators clearly said like those who put all the 50 post rates, reward will be doubled and feature is launched for the testing purpose.

The same case for the trading of TALK token. So many guys have forgotten to spot a word "Presumably" which has a huge significance to understand the crux of the matter. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Very good information buddy, we shouldn't expect more than we can trade our talk tokens by the 1st day of September because the announcement of the moderator is not a definite statement. We shouldn't be mad whenever we cant trade yet our talk tokens by that month. Just trust the forum because it will really pay us.

• +1 1

September is approaching we started posting since June, we need to wait a little more, even the statement is not definite, we should have faith in this talk token to have a good value. But still i hope trading would be start at firs week of September.

I think that we will start trading with a token TALK, on September 1, and there is no delay, according to what the Yobit platform announced on June 17th through its official account on Twitter, but in any case we will continue to work in a forum CryptoTalk with all seriousness and activity

@BTC Future Yap, maybe that twitter announcement may be the official date but they didn't announce it in the forum. As you said the token needs coding and preparations, maybe that is the reason they said presumably.

@Whited35 Of course, many users still don't get the crux of matter properly and they forgot that word presumably. But after the trade is opening i believe everything will be clear to everyone.

@Honny143 Thank you, friend. Yes, we have gained many things for a long time here in the forum apart from earning. I believe we will still be together no matter when the trade will be opened.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

4 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

September is approaching we started posting since June, we need to wait a little more, even the statement is not definite, we should have faith in this talk token to have a good value. But still i hope trading would be start at firs week of September.

Don't worry about the payment no matter either first week or last week this forum will pay for each and every talk token. So, I think it's opportunity to collect as much as talk token upto to listing then we can trade them with other coin and gain good profit.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

@BrolySSJ @Moontong @bino @Dorjoy12 I appreciate all your replies, my friends! Yap, we shouldn't get mad if the trade will not start on 1 September. It may not be on the first day of September but it can be on the 5th of September! So let us be good members as always. Thank you so much!

• +1 1

Most of us in this forum that are posting thought trading to start exactly in September and that is why we keep posting but i am afraid to say that if trading didn't start in September many members will start going offline because they have work for good two(2) months without making withdrawal.